Thread: Nicotine in E-liquid compared to Dip

Question Nicotine in E-liquid compared to Dip

I am new to vaping though I really enjoy it. I quit smoking on day one. My boyfriend is intrigued by the vaping, but is not a smoker...he dips. I am wondering if there are any dippers out that that quit by vaping and how the nicotine levels in dip compare to the e-liquids. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

rmk_kelly
    I used to like smoking, but now I LOVE vaping!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I wouldn't be surprised if there where drippers that quit by vaping. I'm sure some of them will come along and help you more with your question but I just wanted to welcome you to ecf. So many wonderful people here and I can't tell you how often they have helped me out. Good luck to you and happy vaping. I feel sure you have the power to help your bf enjoy vaping too. heehee

Quote Originally Posted by Rat2chat2 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if there where drippers that quit by vaping. I'm sure some of them will come along and help you more with your question but I just wanted to welcome you to ecf. So many wonderful people here and I can't tell you how often they have helped me out. Good luck to you and happy vaping. I feel sure you have the power to help your bf enjoy vaping too. heehee
    I actually posted this thread again in the new members forum and got some responses. Thank you for the welcome!
    I used to like smoking, but now I LOVE vaping!

I have recently quit dipping by vaping. It isn't easy. I'm still chain vaping at 24mg of nicotine. He will most likely never get the buzz dipping gives when vaping.