Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Oh crap I need... (North Texas Retailers)

Ultra Member ECF Veteran franklyspeaking's Avatar

Default Oh crap I need... (North Texas Retailers)

I thought it would be a good idea to list all of the local shops that carry e-cigs, incase someone has an emergency.

Here is what I know of:

Full E-cig supplies

Janty USA is in West Fort Worth: Janty USA - USA SHOP || Shipping in USA

Dietsmokes is in West Fort Worth: dietSMOKES.com

Limited/Expensive E-cig supplies

Southern Smoke Tobacco Shop: In Arlington off of the west side of Matlock Street, south of I-20 (Has M401/402 kits and e-liquid)

High-Times Smoke Shop: In Arlington off of the east side of Cooper Street, north of the cooper & park row intersection (Has cheap DSE103 or similar kits, supposed to carry e-liquid soon)

Mall Kiosks - There is a Green eCig one in the Parks Mall in Arlington and a Smoking Everywhere in Grapevine Mills

If anyone has more, please add to the list.

2. Advertisement

Default Good going!

I got so frustrated with my web search coming up empty. I figured there had to be DFW shops.

I usually range around turf from Waxahachie to Mockingbird Lane to Mesquite to Terrell, so I am particularly interested in anything in South to mid Dallas, Ellis, Rockwall or Kaufman Counties. That'd be real handy.

Arlington isn't a bad shot but West Fort Worth I am totally lost in. However, I'd not hesitate to wander if I needed to.

Thanks FranklySpeaking!

Genie

Default Unverified

After giving the web search another irrritating go I found this reply to a question on where to find e-cigs in Dallas. It was posted by an anonymous writer 2 months ago or I'd credit the source.

"...Up In Smoke carries a version called Electro- 79.95/starter kit as well as Gas Pipe but that one's $120/starter kit (Smoke Anywhere). There's a kiosk in Collin Creek and Stonebriar Centre (Smoke Everywhere) and there's a little Discount Cigarette place near Frankford and Marsh that carries Super Cigarettes for $75/starter kit..."

At least one could make calls in a jam to see if they carried e-liquids and such, not just kits.

Still hoping for something nearer in the S or E metroplex hinterlands.

Genie

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thank guys, that's really helpful information. I'll have to make some calls on the juice.

I've been thinking about making my own and then selling it locally.

Lots of good stuff here: DIY Flavor Shack by E-Cig Smoke Store

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Houston:
    Specs Liquor - many locations - SmokeStik brand ecig kits and atomizers/batts.
    Smoke Dreams - Richmond near Hillcroft - SmokeStik + eliquid (555, ry4, marl, vanil,)
    High Times - minimal accessories.
    Online supplier somewhere near Katy, TX. See more info here.
    Who Sells Electronic Cigarettes/supplies In Houston? | ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE

Please don't buy the SmokeStik brand from either of these retailers, ($55-$65)
    as you can get the EXACT same type here for much, much less. ($19.95 or less)
    Electronic Cigarette - RN4081 No Burn, No Smoke, No Tar, No Polution US charger
    I have them both, and they are a match, part for part.
    (Great for free/cheap handouts - less than $10 a sample)

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

wish we had a v4l store in dallas
    that place would do well
    edigital likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran franklyspeaking's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALUCARD View Post
    Thank guys, that's really helpful information. I'll have to make some calls on the juice.

I've been thinking about making my own and then selling it locally.

Lots of good stuff here: DIY Flavor Shack by E-Cig Smoke Store

If you begin selling locally let me know. I think most of the local guys are selling their liquid at $1 to $2 a ml, which is absolutely ridiculous.

I do know the guy who owns the Discount Cigarettes on Frankford and Marsh last time I was in he was selling a couple different e-juices I think they were like 8-10 bucks for a 10ml bottle. Just a couple different flavors, it was dekang, and they were all 11mg of Nic. I am still searching for places who sell liquid in the Carrollton, Lewisville, Plano, and Addison area.

Thanks, Frank. Good to know there are several things close by (Arlington) for emergencies. I had no idea Janty was in Ft. Worth.

Alucard, I would also love to know if you start mixing and selling locally, especially if you get the knack of strong flavors and good vapor production!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I picked up some e-liquid at this shop (chocolate flavor, 11mg. All the liquid they had was pretty weak, but I'm glad that somebody had it local):

14902 Preston Road
    Dallas, TX 75254
    SE Corner of Preston and Beltline Rd. (Ask for Mr. Electronic Cigarette)
    (972) 233-4414

-rick

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast