Page 65 of 276 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
Like Tree4942Likes

Thread: Iluvthearmy

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

moorea- do not let your husband near your BP with a welder! I got a good chuckle out of that

Registered Supplier Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

OK, so I am a little slow tonight (I have been working 19 hours days for the past 7 days trying to get a very large website moved off of GoDaddy and onto a dedicated server) I am sleep deprived and a tad bit loopy, but I have to ask. Is Zend Garden or "Happy Grass" what I think it is? In others words is it a vape better left at woodstock?

Nope, I don't even like letting him take off the top cap on my BP, when he was insisting on fixing the other night I was freaking out as if he wanted to preform surgery in the garage on one of our kids... It is a sad coment as he is more then capable. But accidents do happen. Maybe when I get my Infinity Pro I will be a little less crazy about it. But right now the only thing I have for a backup is one Tornado battery I saved in case of an emergency (the rest went to AG) and aside from the fact that I really don't want to ever have to use it again, I would'nt be able to use my fusions on it and have to go back to the few 510 attys or cartos I did not send off to AG (again in case of an emergency). As soon as I get an Infinity, the Tornado battery and the small amount of other 510 stuff are either going to AG or my mother in-law, haven't decided yet!
    Last edited by moorea; 08-15-2011 at 05:08 AM.
    salemgold likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yep I do think that they are talking about the stuff that was smoked at Woodstock Many vendors carry that flavor but call it by different names

ECF Veteran

Doesn't sound like something you would want to vape!
    salemgold likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

It really isn't. the 2 I tried tasted like lawn clippings after being set on fire...that's what the real stuff tastes like right? just what I heard, i wouldn't know.
    Last edited by Iluvthearmy; 08-15-2011 at 08:21 AM.
    salemgold and Wharf Rat like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvthearmy View Post
    It really isn't. the 2 I tried tasted like lawn clippings after being set on fire...that's what the real stuff tastes like right? just what I heard, i wouldn't know
    lol ... that is all I am saying!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by salemgold View Post
    OK AG, I am going to get some menthol crystals and get you a very LARGE bottle of menthol mixed up to send for the menthol smokers. I was exactly the same when I first started vaping. I thought that these people were crazy vaping fruits and sweets
    And I remember you calling me just that, Salem.

Good morning AG/Luke/Desert Sand Walker.

I've worked and slept all weekend and been remiss in sending you my greetings - the thread has exploded here, for sure, and there's no way I'll ever catch up (here, or with anything else on this forum) so I'm just jumping in with a "hello" and will go from this point forward.
    salemgold likes this.

Everyone needs a little Pokey...

Super Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Did ILTA go from Luke to one of the Sand People? lol

As far as herd liquids, the only ones I have had that were any good were from dfwvapors and goodejuice. I have to say it did smell just like that one time I attended a "controlled burn"
    salemgold and Iluvthearmy like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    Did ILTA go from Luke to one of the Sand People? lol

As far as herd liquids, the only ones I have had that were any good were from dfwvapors and goodejuice. I have to say it did smell just like that one time I attended a "controlled burn"
    DFWvapor was the first herbal flavor I tried, it was really the only juice from him i didn't like. He's got a killer caramel machiato btw.
    salemgold likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeygizmo View Post
    And I remember you calling me just that, Salem.

Good morning AG/Luke/Desert Sand Walker.

I've worked and slept all weekend and been remiss in sending you my greetings - the thread has exploded here, for sure, and there's no way I'll ever catch up (here, or with anything else on this forum) so I'm just jumping in with a "hello" and will go from this point forward.
    Yep Pokey, you were the one that sent me all of the cheesecake and sweet flavors to try and told me to hang on to them because I would want to try them one day. And yep I did think you were just a little nuts lol