Tech support AREA ! POST HERE FOR TECH SUPPORT PLEASE !!!
Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech support AREA ! POST HERE FOR TECH SUPPORT PLEASE !!!

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Default Tech support AREA ! POST HERE FOR TECH SUPPORT PLEASE !!!

I am making this a sticky that can be used for tech support and moving all of the tech stuff here to keep the main area clean for other stuff OK ???

If you post for tech stuff in the main area I will move it here eventually , of with you guys ???

People come to the forum and see problems being dealt with in the open forum , this will keep the first impression nicer , we will deal with all technical issues just as we always did , just in this area OK ???

Give me feedback please

Divine Bovine Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Great idea! It keeps it all in one place so that things don't get overlooked

If today I can touch someone's life with kindness, my day has been a success.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Wharf Rat's Avatar

Agreed..........

Only problem is that I cannot move threads inside my forum ?????????????? only to other forums ???????????????? WTH !!!!!!!!!!

Great idea! Since you can't move posts here we can just direct future tech support issues to this thread when we see them posted elsewhere.
    ~*LIVE WELL~LAUGH OFTEN~LOVE MUCH*~

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think it's a great idea! Should help you get help to the people that need it rather than sorting through however many threads. Should also cut down on duplication... people can browse through if they have a problem and they might find a solution.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Sure would be great if there were a way to "topify" particular inquiries.

PIF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Maybe just bold the first line.

Does the above show as identifiable?
    Last edited by markfm; 03-24-2012 at 07:16 PM.
    Pay It Forward Learn to laugh at yourself -- why let everyone else have all the fun :)
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/

bbb
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

BATTERY ISSUE

Jan 17, I bought 2 additional sets of 14430's ... I have always marked them and kept them as matched sets ... several times in the past month, my Infinity was not getting anywhere near normal run times, vapor loss, all the usual signs of low batteries ... I was getting the red/blue combo light, as if my batteries were about to die ... this after only 6-8 hrs ... I simply changed and re-charged them, thought nothing of it

today, after only 2 hrs of vape time I noticed the red/blue light combo again ... this time I metered the batteries, set C

4.18v and 1.88v !! ... these have always been charged and used as a set ... do I have a single bad battery ?

nothing wrong with the charger, as battery sets A & B charge and work perfectly

should I RMA and send in the set ? ... or just return the bad one ?

Quote Originally Posted by bbb View Post
    BATTERY ISSUE

Jan 17, I bought 2 additional sets of 14430's ... I have always marked them and kept them as matched sets ... several times in the past month, my Infinity was not getting anywhere near normal run times, vapor loss, all the usual signs of low batteries ... I was getting the red/blue combo light, as if my batteries were about to die ... this after only 6-8 hrs ... I simply changed and re-charged them, thought nothing of it

today, after only 2 hrs of vape time I noticed the red/blue light combo again ... this time I metered the batteries, set C

4.18v and 1.88v !! ... these have always been charged and used as a set ... do I have a single bad battery ?

nothing wrong with the charger, as battery sets A & B charge and work perfectly

should I RMA and send in the set ? ... or just return the bad one ?
    This sounds like a bad battery , they do go bad ! I can only warranty them to not be DOA .

Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast