This and that and Chat - Page 1264

Thread: This and that and Chat

Divine Bovine Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Today I practice patience. Katie is frantically obsessing about the weather, and how much snow she thinks we'll get Every time there is snow in the forecast she acts like a natural disaster is coming. Ours is supposed to be light and fluffy, and 10 or so inches of that kind of snow is nothing You'd think she'd be used to it having lived here all her life.

Stay warm Fran!

If today I can touch someone's life with kindness, my day has been a success.

TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

LOL. No use obsessing. What it is,it is. Nice and toasty here,Bov.....inside. 16 degrees outside.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default The Evel One

Yesterday I wasn't feeling that great and slept most of the afternoon....Yes I did...Resulting in not much sleep last night and last I saw the clock it was 4:45...Tis what it is.....

As not to jynx myself I'll just say this....Should one encounter the flu bug.....Do as Dee does....Vape like your life depends on it....Full lung hits combined with nasal and mouth exhales...More is better peeps...Vaporize if you got 'em....I really think it works....

Fran that cold and I'm hugging that dang heater for sure...Heck fire I'm the meat in a propane sammich right now!!!!!!!!!!! With a storm on the way you girls be safe up there....Wind and rain have a few limbs in my yard right now...

Spike passes on his hope all your pets have a great year...His resolution is too finally catch that dang squirrel...Lord he's tried....

Thinking man as I fancy myself and compounded with the fact I've been on FakeBook....Hypocritical Mfers....Are they in denial or just to stupid too realize that's what they are??? I mean I just don't get it...I'll stick too my guns and if I feel it I damn well say it...There are just way to many pots out there calling the kettle black....I don't hide who I am and iffin' you don't like it....Likely why I have friends aplenty, near and far....

I'll be breathing salt air here in a few...very cold salt air but still..............

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by 5cardstud View Post
    Morning everybody. Nothing better than a crackling warm fire on a cold day.
    Quote Originally Posted by FranC View Post
    You have that right,5c.

Now you guys got me craving a nice warm cup of coco. Happy New Year.

Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno - One for All , All for one - http://movetoamend.org/ - http://anticorruptionact.org/

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

LOL Dee,my kitties return the Happy New Years wishes to Spike.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlit knight View Post

Thanks for the great idea!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I remember, as a kid in western NY coming in from a cold snowy day and my Mom would have the hot cocoa going mmm-mm! Cocoa is love!
    Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno - One for All , All for one - http://movetoamend.org/ - http://anticorruptionact.org/

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by El Dee View Post
    Yesterday I wasn't feeling that great and slept most of the afternoon....Yes I did...Resulting in not much sleep last night and last I saw the clock it was 4:45...Tis what it is.....

As not to jynx myself I'll just say this....Should one encounter the flu bug.....Do as Dee does....Vape like your life depends on it....Full lung hits combined with nasal and mouth exhales...More is better peeps...Vaporize if you got 'em....I really think it works....

Fran that cold and I'm hugging that dang heater for sure...Heck fire I'm the meat in a propane sammich right now!!!!!!!!!!! With a storm on the way you girls be safe up there....Wind and rain have a few limbs in my yard right now...

Spike passes on his hope all your pets have a great year...His resolution is too finally catch that dang squirrel...Lord he's tried....

Thinking man as I fancy myself and compounded with the fact I've been on FakeBook....Hypocritical Mfers....Are they in denial or just to stupid too realize that's what they are??? I mean I just don't get it...I'll stick too my guns and if I feel it I damn well say it...There are just way to many pots out there calling the kettle black....I don't hide who I am and iffin' you don't like it....Likely why I have friends aplenty, near and far....

I'll be breathing salt air here in a few...very cold salt air but still..............
    Ld I know what you mean. I woke up day before yesterday so bloated I couldn't breathe for some reason. Only way I could breathe is standing up. I almost went to the hospital it scared me so bad. Lasted all day and into the night.
    Oh and I'm back with my patch again. He said if it don't work he's going to have to sew my eye shut until it heals. But other than that everything is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlit knight View Post

Moon I'm going to have a cup. Thanks for the great suggestion.
    Last edited by 5cardstud; 01-01-2014 at 07:34 PM.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

Happy New Year Buzzards!!~

Whew! All the decorations down, put away, vacuumed and room is restored to it's pre christmas state! It looks as though the kids will indeed have school tomorrow (unless they panic at the forecast) as it isn't supposed to begin here until sometime in the afternoon. Friday will likely be a snow day. (4-8 is now forecasted)

Hot cocoa sounds wonderful and I think I will have some too!

Bella and Dozer send their wishes for a Happy New Year to Spike and the rest of the Notcigs critters!! Dozer is sporting a "Let it Snow" hoodie today. hahaha I swear this dog is just a great big ol teddy bear!! Of course that usually leaves me smelling like "Eau De PitBull" but I don't care.
    ~*LIVE WELL~LAUGH OFTEN~LOVE MUCH*~

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Sorry about your eye 5c. You got to be careful with it!!!!!!!!!