Like Tree95873Likes

Thread: This and that and Chat

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinia View Post
    I've never bought into the hype of flawless "beauty" out of mag rags and tv. I'm a like it or take a hike kind of gal.
    Trust me on this—your errant ex notwithstanding, he is a human aberration—no one exposes themselves to all things Bonivia without loving her. She endears herself to everyone in a manner she can't control; and she's uncontrollably loved for who she is.
    5cardstud, El Dee, Bovinia and 3 others like this.

“If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.” (Woody Allen)

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Wharf Rat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PoliticallyIncorrect View Post
    Not good enough, Wharf. Thanks and all, but I'm besieged by pitchfork-wielding women. I need help.

. . . . .
    El Dee, Bovinia, FranC and 1 others like this.

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Bo is a little bit country girl but hey, she's also a little bit rock n roll. Sorry I just had to say that. I ran off 10 mi. on the nogo bike and it said 180 calories burnt so now I can eat an extra donut. I'm just doing it to get back in shape and will be moving to the weight bench as soon as I get a little bit better. As soon as I can be around sawdust and all those kind of things without messing up my eye all the workouts stop.

Dang Mark that's more sick than I've been in 10 yrs. I think the reason I don't get colds and flu is because I drink about a gal. of OJ every day. Freddys has the best deal on OJ I've ever seen.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

Divine Bovine Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

PI you made me blush, and that's a very hard thing to do Thank you for your kind words, and I'm really happy to see you back around here!

Jerry, not country as in camo wearin', gun totin', cryin in yer beer country, but nature wise...yes

5c, I can't imagine how hard it is for you to have to stay out of your shop. That eye better heal up fast!
    5cardstud, El Dee, FranC and 1 others like this.

If today I can touch someone's life with kindness, my day has been a success.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default The Evel One

Heard the "cop" word and I've been hiding on the other side of the internets since....Really Fran if that's her desire I wish her all the success possible....Hope I hid those bodies well enough............

Then I hear ya'll got wings and I smell popcorn....Dixie Boy likes both.....

Bov has laid out my thoughts on the gym thing....Like the time old Uncle came by too pick up his car....him dressed for the gym complete with a towel around the neck...Me in shorts and nothing else down in a hole digging out a stump with a shovel....Told me I was beating my head against a wall...Told him I only work if there's something gained...That stump and it's equally large sister are gone...He's still treading the mill...Me....If I'm running I best advise you to do the same....something is likely very near detonation...Otherwise I'll leash the little animal and stroll...outside....

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wharf Rat View Post
    . . . . .
    Got it, Wharfster. I perfectly understand your p####ywhipdom, as I'm a fellow slave.

Damn the labia lips. Full speed ahead.
    5cardstud, El Dee, Bovinia and 3 others like this.

“If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.” (Woody Allen)

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I can't wait for my precious gift from Tracy to arrive. She is such a sweetheart to think of me.

Last edited by 5cardstud; 01-14-2014 at 07:36 AM.
    El Dee, Bovinia, FranC and 1 others like this.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

5cardstud, El Dee, Bovinia and 1 others like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You know something I hate?

There was a time I'd drive to work in the morning, coffee in hand, cigarette between middle and forefinger, KNX1070 in my ears (an all news, all the time LA radio station).

The voices in my ears were older than mine. Elderly, august, pregnant with wisdom, full of stories to tell, of life to live I hadn't yet.

I drove to work this morning. Still had the coffee, but the cigarette was replaced by a Buzz Pro sporting an i30 filled with Pokeygizmo's love.

KNX1070? It was in my ears. But the voices had become much younger than my own.

hahaha I get ya PI! It's everywhere too. The teachers are getting younger (remember I have 3 girls...22, 18 and 5) now, and the thing I find the strangest to adjust to are the doctors. I mean, I'm trusting you with my life here, ya know? Just very strange when some are younger than you.

DMV awaits, but first I must pick up dd from school and get those points of ID together. Grrrrrr! Our DMV reformed from that "wait hell" a few years ago Bov. My cousin was just there to transfer her vehicles and was in and out in a total of 36 minutes!!! One can only hope!

Have a great day Buzzards!

@ 5c.....you know I wub ya!!!
    5cardstud, El Dee and Bovinia like this.
    ~*LIVE WELL~LAUGH OFTEN~LOVE MUCH*~