This and that and Chat - Page 1312

Thread: This and that and Chat

Yay!!!! I'm happy you like it Bov!

5c You're next!! I hope you like it too.

Ordered pizza for dinner, just not up to cooking.

Enjoy your evening everyone!
    ~*LIVE WELL~LAUGH OFTEN~LOVE MUCH*~

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinia View Post
    Tracy I'm sorry to hear you and the girls are sick again. I hope it makes you feel better that you made my day The mail delivered this beautiful item today, home made with love from Tracy...and it is yum!!

Dee, you need to take a multi vit with a meal, I take mine when I eat lunch.

Trace...stop! You are loved and lovable, don't hold us at arm's length and proclaim that you are not worthy of love! I can promise you that there are plenty of people who don't love Bovinia, I just don't waste my precious energy trying to change anyone's mind. All any of us can do is the best we can, and what others think of me is just not my business
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlit knight View Post
    My personal guide goes something like this:

Burdens become light when cheerfully borne.- Ovid

Make mistakes, be silly, be imperfect, trust yourself and follow your heart. - Unkown

When all else fails watch some Red Green The Red Green Show Ep 193 "Sausage Envy" (2000 Season) - YouTube
    Quote Originally Posted by 5cardstud View Post
    I figure it this way. The people I call family and friends all like me. The rest it doesn't matter because they are not part of my life. I love everybody because Christ loved them enough to die for them and I'm not about to set my self above him.

On a more pleasant note I am now really mailman stocking after seeing that beautiful picture of Tracy's bread. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Poetry, spoken by poets who probably didn't consider themselves as such.

But they are.

“If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.” (Woody Allen)

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by FranC View Post
    Looks yummy,Bov.

Rest assured there's plenty of people that don't like Fran too
    There's more people that do than don't.

“If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.” (Woody Allen)

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by 908Tracy View Post
    Yay!!!! I'm happy you like it Bov!

5c You're next!! I hope you like it too.

Ordered pizza for dinner, just not up to cooking.

Enjoy your evening everyone!
    You know I will love it. I can't thank you enough. Still waiting for the mail.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by El Dee View Post
    ...I'd heard that many multi-vitamins really don't do you any good...
    I heard that same thing too, El Dee. It was one of the doesn'ts in a long exchange of does/doesn't/does/doesn't/does/doesn'nts I've heard between medical "experts."

One of whom, by the way, opined that vaping—with 1400 times fewer carcinogens—is no more healthy then smoking.

Very politically correct stance she took, in contradiction to the obvious fact of the matter.

And some people wonder why I'm so cynical.
    Last edited by PoliticallyIncorrect; 01-15-2014 at 11:23 PM.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Loved the Red Green show.....but the first time I saw it, I thought it was one of those "do it yourself" shows. He was going to change the oil on the van. A simple enough procedure, until Red decided that it would be easier to do, if he removed the fender first. Still thinking that it was a "do it yourself" show, I stared at the screen in bewilderment, thinking to myself that he was nuts.
    DON'T go back to smoking, no matter what the FDA does.
    Going back to smoking will be a huge loss for you, in more ways than one.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

PI, the ANTZ (anti nicotine/tobacco zealots) and their supporters, speak against e-cigs, because either they don't know the facts or are paid to do so. Yes, she took the politically correct stance, because she believed the nonsense thrown out by the ANTZ.

What it boils down to, is that smokers mean profit and taxes. There's money to be made off of smokers. Also, some on the other side, are control freaks, they want to control our lives. Just look at what the California legislature wants to do, they want to ban internet sales of e-cigs and e-juice. Cigarettes mean money to them and they can't pass up the enjoyment of "being in charge".
    DON'T go back to smoking, no matter what the FDA does.
    Going back to smoking will be a huge loss for you, in more ways than one.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default The Evel One

PI there's to much misleading information....Just like the vitamin link I posted...The number one vitamin has testosterone....people have died and lawsuits aplenty over testosterone...Pass

Then there's the new thread "Do you promote the water vapor lie"....What gets me is these people who start such threads always have a low post count...Always something controversial and often vaping fear mongering....Always seemed a little off to me...PG and VG change to water vapor?????????? Still at the end of the day ....much, much safer than cigarettes...

I'm all good down at the tax office....My wallet has suffered another blow....

Then there's the new KayFun clone in BLACK!!!! Also out on the main page...

Red Green.....Sometimes funny and sometimes not...Always worth a look though...Pass the duct tape.........

Divine Bovine Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

5c, you will love the Amish Friendship Bread As soon as I opened the package I cut a piece and shared it with Katie. Tracy, she asked me to tell you that it's the best thing she's eaten all week after her dentist visit! Soft, moist and sweet, you made her day as well!

Fran, I forgot that you mentioned earlier that you think the coconut oil is nasty. Have you tried cooking with it? I love coconut anyway, so I like it spread on toast instead of butter, or use it in the skillet to saute in place of butter. You can put a spoonful in your coffee, or use it to replace butter in baking. Again tho, if you hate coconut, you won't like the mild taste of it.

The first one I bought at the grocery store is not cold pressed virgin, and has very little coconut taste to it, but being over processed means it doesn't have all of the so called health benefits.

My Dr. told me a long time ago that he thinks vaping is a great switch, but also mentioned that the AMA would never "approve" of Drs. coming out in favor of it.

If today I can touch someone's life with kindness, my day has been a success.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by JerryRM View Post
    ...they can't pass up the enjoyment of "being in charge".
    You have it so, so correct, Jerry. California is bursting with community-college graduates that fancy themselves to be elite among mortals, taking government positions—and saving us po' folk from ourselves.

But to do justice, there's an element therein of good people who merely have hearts larger than their minds.