This and that and Chat - Page 1318
Like Tree95873Likes

Thread: This and that and Chat

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinia View Post
    Sausage, potato, and egg burritos. Something that doesn't come out of a box for a change Jerry lives in an older Cape, I'm guessing he can attest to how small the kitchens are in these old houses unless you've remodeled. Our range hood doesn't work and Katie doesn't think I can replace it myself (LOL) and cooking here is like having a herd of 3 year olds under your feet! Between Katie telling me how to make something she's never even heard of, and Chase hoping something will jump off the stove and onto the floor...well now you know why I live off frozen dinners

But it's done, it's good, and I cooked enough to have leftovers for a week!!

Heck yeah, Bov. My house was built in 1952 and all the rooms are small. Two additions have been added, the original bathroom was the size of a broom closet, so that got expanded in the mid 1960s and the sun parlor (the room that I am in now) was added in the mid 1970s.
    El Dee, Bovinia, FranC and 1 others like this.
    DON'T go back to smoking, no matter what the FDA does.
    Going back to smoking will be a huge loss for you, in more ways than one.

Divine Bovine Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

I'm jealous Jerry! No remodeling ever done here. I can sit on the pot and wash my feet in the tub at the same time...quite the time saver if you're in a hurry
    El Dee, Wharf Rat, FranC and 1 others like this.

If today I can touch someone's life with kindness, my day has been a success.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default The Evel One

Multi-tasking huh Bov??? Mom's house was built in '53 as well...It's got an addition in "69 that's larger than the original house...The original bath was the one I repaired earlier in the week and it to is very small...

ElDee, You know we loves ya and wouldn't change a thing about ya! I'm with Bov when something epic goes unanswered....RBA's and stuff go right on over my head. I read, but it's all greek to me. Your knowledge? Ummmm how many times have I pm'ed ya? lol Nuff said! I trust your word and you've helped me out more than a time or two.*** Copied from Tracy***

Often times my epic is epic BS....Everything is all good!!!!!!! I was merely trying to make PI feel better....

The knowledge thing came from PI's post not mine....I'm fairly confident in my abilities....Pi's post was complimentary but I don't feel it was sincere....That's my take and nothing will ever change that...I call 'em as I see 'em...Again we're all good!!!!!!!

I'm hoping everything works out for PI...Where he ever got the idea about Pokey and I is beyond me...I've always treated the ladies here with respect and will continue to do so...

I dodged that situation all I could.....I won't speak on it again....Best we let that slide on by....
    Bovinia, FranC, 908Tracy and 1 others like this.

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I agree,Dee
    El Dee, Bovinia and 908Tracy like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

El Dee, Bovinia and 908Tracy like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by El Dee View Post
    Often times my epic is epic BS....Everything is all good!!!!!!! I was merely trying to make PI feel better....

The knowledge thing came from PI's post not mine....I'm fairly confident in my abilities....Pi's post was complimentary but I don't feel it was sincere....That's my take and nothing will ever change that...I call 'em as I see 'em...Again we're all good!!!!!!!

I'm hoping everything works out for PI...Where he ever got the idea about Pokey and I is beyond me...I've always treated the ladies here with respect and will continue to do so...

I dodged that situation all I could.....I won't speak on it again....Best we let that slide on by....
    I'm very, very confused, El Dee.

This thing about you and Pokey and treating women with respect: I have no idea what you're talking about. My best guess is that it has something to do with that post where I pointed you out as a charmer, a ladykiller.

Was that it?

If so, I miscommunicated seriously. I may have been half-serious about the charmer thing, but I certainly intended no accusation of your treatment of women. And I haven't a clue as to how Pokey became tied into it.

Regarding something complementary but insincere, I'm thinking you must be speaking of where I paid respect to your intellect.

If so, it wasn't a complement. I was an observation. You're a smart guy, and I was stating the obvious. That's how I genuinely feel.

And nothing will ever change that.
    El Dee, Bovinia, Wharf Rat and 3 others like this.

“If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.” (Woody Allen)

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good morning.PI Even though I don't always reply I read all your posts as well as Dee's. I find them entertaining and/or informative most of the time.

No one is perfect. You are always welcome here

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm thrilled to say that after 3 heart attacks my oldest son is finally showing a real interest in vaping. He bought some cheap kit I never heard of and broke it. A cig-alike thing. I ordered him a simple Evod kit. 2 Evod regulated 3.7 batteries,2 Evod clearos,extra wicks and charger. Gonna send him some extras too along with some juice.
    El Dee, Bovinia, 908Tracy and 1 others like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by FranC View Post
    Good morning.PI Even though I don't always reply I read all your posts as well as Dee's. I find them entertaining and/or informative most of the time.

No one is perfect. You are always welcome here
    Thank you Fran.

Today is going to be a rough one for me, but you started it off well for me
    El Dee, Bovinia, Wharf Rat and 2 others like this.

“If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.” (Woody Allen)

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I hope so PI Hope it's not too bad for you.
    Bovinia and 908Tracy like this.