Thanks Six! I went to youtube and altho I love Lord Davon's review, GeekGirlVaper's review shows some very good closeups
Le gach dea-ghuí is go dtéigh tú slán
Hey 6 I'm A vamping Greek
I saw that this morning Mark, Thanks, it will be off in the morning. As for the DS I've never tried to get the o-ring just bellow the holes. I only have 510 top caps and I slid the DS all the way down. If you take a couple of cold hits, it will pull most of the juice back into the atty. When I remove the DS there is not much residual.
VVPV is stellar, the topside segment maybe should be documented.
Best I can tell, for optimum, hassle-free use, the fitout is:
1) sealed adapter (I use 901/510, but a 510-510 shortie would also work) -- prevents any eliquid from entering through the top cap;
2) drip shield, the Empire Mods standard 901 one works nicely, the lower oring section of it goes around the PV adapter, and it extends up the body of the atty/sleeve -- this captures any leak out the 510 connector air holes, basically creates a big drip cup;
3) 2.5 ohm IO6 atty (others would work fine, this is just really nice);
4) gratefulvaper sleeve (if using an IO6 or a Cisco 306 -- the Siam IO6 adapter, while beautiful, is too wide to use with the empire drip shield);
5) VVPV adapter -- provides the feed path, though it's also possible to direct-punch the gratefulvaper sleeve;
6) drip tip -- whatever you like.
I believe the goodsense DCA also covers the functionality of the sleeve/drip shield, just haven't tried it.
Does the above sound about right?
Cool, something else to try, since I'm running a 1.5 Cisco 306 on another device. Right now I have a generic delrin, would rather go to the sleeve with an ss drip tip
Battery should be charged and when turned on red light shines, but when pressing fire the blue light does not flare.
Is there a short or something similar?
Possible. Power on, no light when fired, can mean short circuit (electronics protection turning on). With the unit turned on (red light visible), no atomizer on it, still no blue light when the button is pressed?
Did you charge it with the switch in the on position? It needs to be on for the charger to work, the charger light will change color when it is done charging.
Yep, must be short, the battery run dry pretty fast and it doesn´t give blue light when fired with or without atomizer when charging up.