So what's next for notcigs?
Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree1096Likes

Thread: So what's next for notcigs?

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default So what's next for notcigs?

Hey everyone, been awhile since I've been back here.

I'm happy to report that my Buzz is still alive and kicking hard even after a recent carto meltdown incident. I guess while I was sleeping I held down the button somehow and burned the polyfil completely out of a carto (I'm actually baffled the coil even lasted that long). At the same time it managed to melt the heatshrink inside and melted the glue on the switch.. so after some heatshrink and some glue I've tacked that on the long list of stupid things I've put it through which it's survived. I'm pretty impressed actually, as there have been many "oh no, I finally killed it.." moments (as I take a vape!)

But anywho, the BP and Ipro's have been out for awhile, Notcigs section of the forum always looks pretty quiet whenever I pop in lately.. When's the Buzz Pro Ultimate Edition coming out?

I'm in the market for a new device, and while I love love love my buzz to death, I'm not sure I'd buy another right now given the current competition. I would jump ALL OVER an updated or revamped buzz if one were ever to come to exist. Or an OG resurrection, I've also always loooooved the way the original buzz looked. A "Big Buzz" would be cool too, using a 26650 or something crazy. Just something new. Notcigs has been a reliable performer for me and I'd love to keep my mod business here, but it doesn't really make sense for me to buy duplicate mods. I would however, collect them all

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and give some customer feedback at this point. Didn't mean anything offensively either, I just love mah Buzz and would love to see something fresh!

Divine Bovine Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Hey Exodus, it's always great to see an old friend stop by! We do have something new on the horizon, nearing beta testing stage Mike is playing this one very close to the vest and not saying much about it, so I can't reveal any info. We are hoping to begin beta in about 5 weeks...and then into production soon after.

What I can say is that it won't be something crazy that uses a 26650 batt lol, but it is a tube, not a box.

If today I can touch someone's life with kindness, my day has been a success.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Waiting and watching
    Quit Date: 03/2011
    Look, read, and listen. Vape safe!

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Can't wait!!

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I did that laving on mine. I though what is hot under me and there it was. Didn't get that hot though. Mine also got so hot it melted the M1A1 tank off the top and spilled juice down sides. I posted pics of that. My fault. If I would of sent it in to get the switch fixed like Mike said but I didn't. The Buzz Pro survived though.
    Bovinia, Denrock316 and 908Tracy like this.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran BuzzKill's Avatar

I am playing this one close to the vest this time , to many US Mfg;s have been copied by the chinese to reveal anything at this point,.

It will be a NICE smaller device with lower cost is all I can say.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Plz, can't you share some light with this one?
    Some small, but VV would be nice for stealthvaping.

PIF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I thought it might use 2x26650. Battery change once a week
    Pay It Forward Learn to laugh at yourself -- why let everyone else have all the fun :)
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/

ECF Veteran

Hope whatever it is that comes from NCigs doesnt have the wheel adjustment on them.. lol

lcds are in and wheels are old hat now days.. Looking forward to whatever it is.. hope its soon too.

With the Chinese doing things better and better like the vamo and doing them cheaper might be hard for compete..
    malcolm and Bovinia like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I don't have any problem with the wheel, and I don't mess with the chinese stuff, I just want good ole American made quality. Nice and smaller sounds good also. sounds like this one is going my way.
    Bovinia, 908Tracy and Delilah718 like this.
    Quit Date: 03/2011
    Look, read, and listen. Vape safe!

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast