Thread: NVC Raffle Ticket Raffle

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default NVC Raffle Ticket Raffle

We're giving away another prize!
    Anyone who purchases raffle tickets for the NVC holiday raffle (HUGE new raffle! TONS of prizes!) between NOW and 11:59PM EST Friday, December 3, 2010 can enter to win an additional prize from National Vaper's Club!
    Simply purchase a raffle ticket before midnight Friday, and post your order number here.* On Saturday, we will pick an order number at random from this thread and the user with that number will win a prize!

*No purchase necessary. Users may also post about the raffle in any vaping forum, email the link to [email protected], and be assigned a number for the drawing, which they must then post in this thread for entry. Please don't spam: obtain forum admin permission if necessary.

2. Advertisement
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Order #181

Super Member ECF Veteran

Why am I not at all surprised that our first entry is He-Who-Wins-All? Other people had better start entering, or his streak is going to continue...

Full Member Verified Member

Order #180

Super Member ECF Veteran

Due to the number of entries for this contest, we had to work out a super-scientific method of choosing a winner. A die-struck metal disc was given an untethered upward velocity and allowed to be acted upon by gravity. Eventually, the disc lost upward thrust and began to fall. At some point in its descent it was caught and the etching on the upward-facing side analyzed for the winner. (Yeah, we flipped a coin).

The winner is: Rock Woman
    Congratulations! Please contact [email protected] to claim your prize. Thanks to BengalBacker and Rock Woman for participating!

edit: there was some minor confusion about who had what number. we cleared that up. sorry for any confusion you may have experienced as a result. it's not a side-effect of the vapor.
    Last edited by TheIllustratedMan; 12-04-2010 at 05:48 PM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Cool. I was going to tell you to give it to her anyway.

Congrats fellow Ohioan!

Full Member Verified Member

Wow, I never win anything! What did I win? Thanks BengalBacker by the way, I,m a Steelers fan