Philly Vapefest - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Philly Vapefest

PV Master ECF Veteran MASTER0FDAMPF's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't think I could avoid going, as I live just around the corner XD

Still fairly new to vaping so this will be a great way to check out some spiffy new gears and juices! Hope to see you all there!

PV Master ECF Veteran MASTER0FDAMPF's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You have to love the love the support from great vendors like madVapes! I had a pending order and they are going to have it for me at the booth! How sweet is that action!!!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TheIllustratedMan View Post
    If you are not attending Philly Vapefest, but would like to buy raffle tickets for the Saturday night raffle you can do so at the link below...

National Vapers Club - Meeting Place for lovers of e-cigarettes, personal vaporizers and all things "fog" producing!

If you post your order number in this thread we will choose a random winner and send you a prize after vapefest!

Tickets are $5 each or $20 for 5 tickets.

We will have about a dozen mods in this raffle and they will include a custom engraved GG, a Tekk mod, a copper, and a ton of other mods as well as eGo and eGoT kits and gear and accessories.

I ordered 2 tickets online and raffle tickets online last Friday. I havent received an email confirmation or anything in the mail. I see that the monies came out of my account. Did everyone else that ordered online get anything to confirm their purchase? Do I print the tickets somewhere or do I just go to Vapefest? Where do I claim the raffle tickets I purchased? Sorry for all the questions! I just want to make sure I am not missing something.

Ultra Member Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran

Looking forward to meeting all of you

Super Member Vaping Advocate
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by NonCig Ang View Post
    I ordered 2 tickets online and raffle tickets online last Friday. I havent received an email confirmation or anything in the mail. I see that the monies came out of my account. Did everyone else that ordered online get anything to confirm their purchase? Do I print the tickets somewhere or do I just go to Vapefest? Where do I claim the raffle tickets I purchased? Sorry for all the questions! I just want to make sure I am not missing something.
    The website says that the tickets will be at the door when you arrive. (See the sentence right above GrimmGreen's video here Philly Vapefest 2011! ) If you log back in, you can see a history of your orders, and that is where you will find your order number. I participated in their raffle a while back, and when I logged in just now the order was still there, so your order # should be accessible through the site. I don't recall getting an email confirmation, just the order # at checkout. I think if you just go to Vapefest, they'll have record of you. If you can, print out the web page showing your order and/or the transaction from your account showing the money was deducted, you should be fine. See you there!!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Can we buy raffle tickets if we live in Canada and cant attend ?

Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

Can't wait to see and meet everyone, this VF is gonna rock and be the THE BOMB BABY !!!
    I have no favorites I love them all, but the sexy chicks who sport wild thongs drive me up the wall ;-)
    Support the cause give to CASSA

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Mmm nevermindI get an AVS mismatch when trying to checkout... and I believe it's because they put Québec in the Province name instead of Quebec like it should be.. and I can't modify it

Ultra Member Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran

I went today and stuck around for most of the after party. I had a great time, met some cool people, and got some wonderful juice samples from some dealers I'd never bought from before.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast