I went to Vegas Vapefest & I'd like an answer please - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: I went to Vegas Vapefest & I'd like an answer please

  1. #11
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran kevbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    I disagree with Russ and agree with rolygate
    administrator


  2. #12
    Forum Manager Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    rolygate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    7,812

    Default

    Kev, we were talking among the forum nazis and the possibility came up of putting Russ into the Miserable User usergroup for a bit.

    He'd know what pain really meant if that happened. What do you think?
    Forum Manager - contact
    more vapers = less oppression

  3. #13
    Super Member ECF Veteran 6pointprime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevbow View Post
    I disagree with Russ and agree with rolygate
    I wish I could properly reply to you Kev, but it would require language not permitted on this forum.

  4. #14
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran The Wiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Whiskeyville USA
    Posts
    10,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 6pointprime View Post
    I wish I could properly reply to you Kev, but it would require language not permitted on this forum.
    Go to the "Other" forum and let er rip!!!

    Wiz!
    Whiskey 2010-2012 Thanks for the Shot!l

  5. #15
    Super Member ECF Veteran 6pointprime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wiz View Post
    Go to the "Other" forum and let er rip!!!

    Wiz!
    I do...all the time. It's great fun!

    I forget, are you allowed to even type the name of that forum here, or is that still against the rules? It's hard to keep up with all the regulations here, you know?

    The fact that it was once (or is still ??) against the rules at ECF to even mention the name of that other place pretty much sums up my viewpoint - the largest electronic cigarette forum is also the most toxic, and the poison comes from those who create rules that have no basis in logic or necessity.

    You might say that if I don't like it here I should leave. I won't - because I love it here! It's wonderful. I'll continue to post here to suit my needs. I'll post elsewhere to attempt to help the community. As long as I don't like your policies - you will serve me. One way streets are fun to speed on.

    It's a great deal. Thanks for listening....

    VP-Live | VapersPlace

  6. #16
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran kevbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rolygate View Post
    Kev, we were talking among the forum nazis and the possibility came up of putting Russ into the Miserable User usergroup for a bit.

    He'd know what pain really meant if that happened. What do you think?
    I think it would be good for him. It would teach him a lesson and maybe he would learn to appreciate the freedom he has on ECF once it's taken away
    administrator


  7. #17
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran The Wiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Whiskeyville USA
    Posts
    10,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 6pointprime View Post
    I do...all the time. It's great fun!

    I forget, are you allowed to even type the name of that forum here, or is that still against the rules? It's hard to keep up with all the regulations here, you know?

    The fact that it was once (or is still ??) against the rules at ECF to even mention the name of that other place pretty much sums up my viewpoint - the largest electronic cigarette forum is also the most toxic, and the poison comes from those who create rules that have no basis in logic or necessity.

    You might say that if I don't like it here I should leave. I won't - because I love it here! It's wonderful. I'll continue to post here to suit my needs. I'll post elsewhere to attempt to help the community. As long as I don't like your policies - you will serve me. One way streets are fun to speed on.

    It's a great deal. Thanks for listening....

    VP-Live | VapersPlace
    I agree completely! Each forum is what it is. Not sure if you can type the domain name or not these days? I stay because I like it here also. There are great people at both forums, some post at both and some at one or the other. It really is important to remember the message that both represent.

    Vaping is a healthier alternative to smoking. Appreciate the great shows you and Kev put out. They are a service to the community!

    Wiz!
    kevbow and bmwjen like this.
    Whiskey 2010-2012 Thanks for the Shot!l

  8. #18
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran kevbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wiz View Post
    I agree completely! Each forum is what it is. Not sure if you can type the domain name or not these days? I stay because I like it here also. There are great people at both forums, some post at both and some at one or the other. It really is important to remember the message that both represent.

    Vaping is a healthier alternative to smoking. Appreciate the great shows you and Kev put out. They are a service to the community!

    Wiz!
    Very well said Wiz, I completely agree. Thank you for the compliment Wiz, I really do appreciate it .
    administrator


  9. #19
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran The Wiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Whiskeyville USA
    Posts
    10,346

    Default

    Kev......I would definitely listen in to any show that had Admins from both forums discussing our common interest. I think that would make for an entertaining evening!

    See if you can arrange this ok?

    Wiz!
    bmwjen likes this.
    Whiskey 2010-2012 Thanks for the Shot!l

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks