Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Ohio Retailers

Quote Originally Posted by perlguy9 View Post
    I was just at my local Discount Drug Mart in Elyria, and they newly have "Fuma" kits behind the counter. No open boxes, looks like a two-piece, maybe a KR808 clone - kit with one battery, one charger and one "atomizer cartridge" was $35. I didn't really have time to check it out, but thought it was interesting that they now carry them.

Additionally, VaporBomb is in Akron -- never been there, but I want to check it out one of these days. Just got my first juice order from them today (ordered late Sunday evening!) and it's fantastic.

Yea the Fuma's are kr808 clones, its actually a Medina company which is why they are popping up all over ohio in various smoke shops, and I've even seen them in a BP gas station(cant remember which one) I actually started vaping with one of these I got from the discount cigarettes store in Parma who were the first place I saw them starting to carry them.

Senior Member ECF Veteran chiwalker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Our local Smokerfriendly sells a kr808 auto kit for 69.00 with i1 batt,charger and five prefilled high carts, plus 5 refill carts at 20.00 a pop,in high med and low nic. This was my first ecig...

Default Huber Heights Flea Market

I'm importing e-cigs for the Huber Heights flea market. Richard is selling them. (Try local free papers. He is taking out ads.) Right now I'm still waiting for things to come in. Currently I have a few kits with marlborro high (about 18mg). Those cute little pocket kits (901?) are $15.00, health e cigs kits (v9?) are $20.00. 501's are $30.00, ego are $40.00, with 900 battery they are $50.00. (I'm pretty sure that's what we decided. Throw imaginary things at me if that is wrong.) I got some that say vgo, but the ones I looked at were just standard egos. (Importing from China.) In about a week I should have some e-liquid. Some of it seems to be lost in postage, so I have plenty of tobacco flavors, and some fruits. But, I'm going to have to re-order menthol and all the other novelty flavors. I'm thinking of going $5.00 for 10ml, 10 for 20ml, 15 for 30ml, and 20 for 50ml. I'm getting some of the t-tank kits, and parts for 510 and ego, and refills for the health e cigs in malborro and menthol. (I'm treating the v9? as a beginner's kit for now where you just use and despose of cartridges, and treating the 510/ego as for the more advanced smoker. Please be patient. It may be about a month before everything comes in. Then it will take a couple of months to adjust to the local market. Please make any suggestions. (The flea market is closed on Mondays.)
    Last edited by yafecila; 07-16-2011 at 10:35 PM. Reason: forgot

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm in cincy and I've seen the CIG2o kit at "pony keg" type stores. It's a kr808d1, can with 1 battery, 2 cartos and a charger for $17. Thats what got me started

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure it was E9 attys i ordered for my Fuma and they fit. I got it in North Olmsted. Still have it somewhere too. Might consider giving a "trade in" value to people who upgrade through you. You could always join PIF or do treasure chest with them.
    "I usually avoid Temptation, unless I cant resist it" Mae West

Ultra Member ECF Veteran malyden's Avatar

Found the smokeless image Volt at my local classic 57 drive through!

FYI - Rob (aka halopunker) owner of altsmoke is my son and I will plug his business whenever I can! I am in no way affiliated with his company other than being his mom. I also buy from other vendors and try to be fair in all my recommendations.

Moved On

I found a place, Westside Vapor in west columbus, on clist. * I have not been there, but it looks like they carry a few things. Thought I'd post it.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by paulsonlaw View Post
    I found a place, Westside Vapor in west columbus, on clist. * I have not been there, but it looks like they carry a few things. Thought I'd post it.
    Westside also distributes their products to numerous gas stations, convenience stores, and tobacco shops in the Columbus to Akron-Canton area. Loudonville Tobacco Shop not too far from me carries several flavors of their prefilled 510 cartos, 510 auto batts, and a really low-priced 510 WSV branded starter kit. I recommend it to those curious about vaping that don't want to invest much just to give it a try, as you can get 2 batteries, usb charger, and 7 cartos for only $26!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFalconX View Post
    Westside also distributes their products to numerous gas stations, convenience stores, and tobacco shops in the Columbus to Akron-Canton area. Loudonville Tobacco Shop not too far from me carries several flavors of their prefilled 510 cartos, 510 auto batts, and a really low-priced 510 WSV branded starter kit. I recommend it to those curious about vaping that don't want to invest much just to give it a try, as you can get 2 batteries, usb charger, and 7 cartos for only $26!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk
    Nice price

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by paulsonlaw View Post
    Nice price
    Yes I am hard pressed to find any place - even online - that beats their prices. I just wish I could convince them to start carrying refill liquid!

Sent from my HTC Desire CDMA using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast