Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Ohio Retailers

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Ohio Retailers

Just wanted to start a thread for us to compile a list of retailers in Ohio.

Anyone that knows of any retail outlets that carry vaping supplies please post them here. Along with any experiences you may have with them (good or bad).

I will kick it off with the only place that I do have experience with here in Columbus...

'The Garden' on N. High St. Sells 801 and 901 kits (made by InLife) and prefilled carts. The prices are quite high. $139 for a kit that has 1-batt and 2-attys. Although the sales person behind the counter said that he was a vaper (didn't actually say vaper, just said he used e-cigs), he seemed to have limited knowledge of vaping. For example, he was unaware that the carts could be refilled.

I have heard that Waterbeds-n-Stuff is also selling PVs now too, but I have not been into a store to check prices and selection. Anyone with more info, let us know.

Has anyone come across any retailers (like tobacco shops) that are selling any juices?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think Pilot gas stations sells them.
    I don't know for how much.......

I have not been in a tobacco shop for a long time (thank goodness, had no need) so I don't know if the one in my neighborhood sells them.

Next time I'm in the neighborhood I'll check it out.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I know what you mean by not being in a tobacco shop in a while.
    The last time I was in one was a few months ago. I was looking for some pipe screens to make the 'screen mod'.

While I was checking out I asked them if they sold any e-cig supplies, and the guy said (with an angry look), "I tried it, but didn't like it, so I'm not going to be selling any of that junk".
    I think what he meant to say was, "I tried it and realized this could kill my whole business (of killing ppl slowly), so I'm gonna tell everyone that I didn't like it and hopefully they won't either."

Waterbeds and stuff carry 2 brands one is a re-branded Kr808d and I think the other one is a 510 (i know its a 3 piece) they are on sale now $80.00 for a basic starter kit.

Their carts and cartos are $15.00 for a pack of 5 I believe.

There is a tobacco shop in Lancaster Ohio, right downtown that has batteries, carts and juice! I don't remember the name but I will find out and post it.

Full Member Verified Member A.Jay's Avatar

Volcano just opened a Retail store / vaping bar in Hawaii and I keep dropping hints on their forums to open a second location in OH, so we shall see... There's like 10 others on their forum form Ohio, and they're all starting to drop lil hints too.

Fingers crossed

My son does over th road trucking 48 states. Anyway he has seen the same ecig in all of em (pilots). He's a dipper so he was unaware of the model but said they were expensive. I think all suppliers should put this forum on a sticky and put it on all its products. deitra

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by deitra View Post
    My son does over th road trucking 48 states. Anyway he has seen the same ecig in all of em (pilots). He's a dipper so he was unaware of the model but said they were expensive. I think all suppliers should put this forum on a sticky and put it on all its products. deitra
    Personally, I don't think Njoy, or SE, or any of those "free trial" companies want you to know about ECF. If I buy an Njoy at the Pilot station and it directs me to ECF, one of the first things I'm going to read about when I search my new toy is how much I overpaid, and how I can get a dozen other e-cigs that are better for half the price. Then the Njoy is going back to Pilot.

The ECF is awesome for consumers and competitive suppliers, but it's the arch enemy of the suppliers that "rip you off".
    Last edited by highping; 02-02-2010 at 03:45 PM.

Blog Entries

A buddy of mine said this place has a retail booth. It's in Monroe about 5-10 mins north of Cincinnati.

Welcome to Traders World

and according to the web site it has.....

"PAVED PARKING
    and there's plenty of it!"

LULZ!
    Last edited by River; 02-04-2010 at 01:37 AM.
    mandolin likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Wow, judging by the pic, that place looks huge. I might have to check it out some time. I'm back and forth between Columbus and Cinci all the time. The company I work for is actually in Cinci.

I never thought of checking the flea market scene for ecig stuff, but it makes sense. They always have stuff you can't find anywhere else. There's a couple of those here in Columbus I will have to check.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by highping View Post
    Wow, judging by the pic, that place looks huge. I might have to check it out some time. I'm back and forth between Columbus and Cinci all the time. The company I work for is actually in Cinci.

I never thought of checking the flea market scene for ecig stuff, but it makes sense. They always have stuff you can't find anywhere else. There's a couple of those here in Columbus I will have to check.
    Let us know what you find. I have not bothered taking the short drive up there just because I cannot imagine that it would be cheaper than ordering from the internet, plus I will have to pay sales tax + the cost of the gas. I still may go in and have a look at some point I'm just not in a hurry.

I think they are only open on Sat and Sun.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast