Vapor Store in NW OKC? When did THAT happen?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Vapor Store in NW OKC? When did THAT happen?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Vapor Store in NW OKC? When did THAT happen?

Looking for a thick rubber band to keep errant juice out of my depressed vape button on my VV Reo Grand prototype. No luck at office repo, and I remembered a vaccuum cleaner repair place on the SW corner of 50th and Portland.

It was closed...but a new vape store, OKC Vapes, had seemingly sprung from nowhere! I was told they just opened up on June 1st.

Really, really nice place, they specialize in 510 and Ego kits and accessories. Gal running the place knew her egos. Nicely furnished and laid out. They've got a 'juice bar' where people can sit, enjoy the free wifi, AC, and coffee and try their juices.

Competitive prices on the kits and accessories....cheapest brick and mortar I've seen, period. Besides joyetech, they also carry another ego brand, Oakley. She swears their attys are superior to Joye. Had to get some Oakley LR 510 attys and some juice to try it out.

obligatory website, too... OKC Vapes - Oklahoma's Premier Supplier of Electronic Cigarettes, E-Liquid, and Accessories!

Oh well, there's still that vacuum repair on 92nd and Council, unless they're selling Reo's now...
    Last edited by clyde2801; 06-27-2012 at 09:37 PM.
    Fudgey and Lisa Belle like this.
    "I've found that the sanest question I can ever ask myself is if I am going crazy; crazy people never ask themselves that." Jack Robbins
    I am the FIRST Reonaut. I never killed a mod that didn't need killin'. And when it comes to killing prototypes, I place my kill rate somewhere between Jeffrey Dahmer and Otis Toole.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

AWESOME!! Thanks for the info!!
    Lisa Belle likes this.

ECF Veteran

Yeah, they're not into mods much, just totally ego-fanatics. Think I'll have to send the wife over there so the gal running it can school 'er a little bit on her ego-c.
    "I've found that the sanest question I can ever ask myself is if I am going crazy; crazy people never ask themselves that." Jack Robbins
    I am the FIRST Reonaut. I never killed a mod that didn't need killin'. And when it comes to killing prototypes, I place my kill rate somewhere between Jeffrey Dahmer and Otis Toole.

ECF Veteran

I checked out the site a bit...they have several of my flavor faves--bookmarked them to visit the store next time we're in the city. Would be good to have a backup vendor for juice emergencies.
    Lisa Belle likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran kelleymcm's Avatar

I went by to check it out last Sunday & they were closed ....
    there was a truck in front & I could see her in there ...
    but the door stated closed on Sundays , so I did not even try .
    She watched me stop, read door & drive on ...

ECF Veteran

Sorry to hear that. The owner was nice as pie every time I've been in there.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I've been there twice and they were very nice both times. Liked them on Facebook and Put in a good word for them on my OKC Vapers Facebook Page. I usually stop by there every time i'm in that area; It will be more often now that I have a little more time on my hands. If you haven't already, you should go check them out.
    Fudgey likes this.

Chocolate Diva Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Is that three in OKC?
    .....Social Groups.....
    Ladies come join us! The Women's Room .....Moderator
    Wellness: Wrecked & Bonkers .....Moderator

ECF Veteran

Technically, vaporhut is MWC. And I'm not sure if Doc's is still open...

ECF Veteran

Stumbled onto vaporescence's website a few days ago and saw they are opening a store in Moore sometime in July (the site says next month, but the notice was there at the end of June).
    Last edited by Lorena32605; 07-05-2012 at 02:39 AM.
    Fudgey likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast