Story Contest Time~ - Page 51
Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Like Tree358Likes

Thread: Story Contest Time~

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

7/1 #3

Horton was cornered. After the crowd tore his one of a kind pink tutu and slippers off and revealed the true Horton everything changed. Uncle was drooling..... While it was true that in Horton's earlier days he had been a body builder and partook of certain "chemicals" to enhance his massive, rippling, nicely tanned, and extremely well proportioned muscles, certain other parts had left by the wayside so to speak. But Horton never cared -- he had his "hobbies" to comfort him in the night. Horton reverted to his past days on the show circuit and went into a "show poses" flexing and gyrating. The crowd's collective tongues fell to the ground in envy. Horton looked at Uncle and said "let's see what you've got, prune skin" (that's a real insult in the body building trade). Uncle being such a vain GAY HOMOSEXUAL MAN could not resist the challenge and tried to flex his atrophied and out of tone muscles. Horton looked at Uncle watching him trying so hard to look cool and neat. Then something passed over Horton's face, a tear welled in his eye, and he walked over to Uncle and put his arm around him and asked him to dance in the moonlight before they did the DIY vape off. This completely threw Uncle for a huge loop. (maybe even two loops) Horton was out, literally and figuratively, and Uncle had no idea. They swayed to the music murmuring to each other. When the music ended, they walked off the playground (or where ever the heck they were) into the night. The crowd was struck dumb by this series of events. Was Horton an evil GAY juicer? Was Uncle perhaps straight? Who the heck knows now..... Horton and Uncle are both so devious and crafty that no one could begin to understand what was going to happen. Would only one of them return? Would Horton make Uncle watch Rambo movies? Would Uncle try to verify if indeed Horton had proclivities Uncle never imagined? The potential scenarios were too awful to imagine.... Only time would tell and time was all they had......
    (it's already dark out, so no fade needed. Just some kind of dramatic, tense music please)
    Uncle, liblue1 and JoanJ like this.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

07/01 Entry #3 . . .

SO - The Crowd heard as "Uncle" & "Horton" walked away hand-in-hand into the night . . .

Last edited by Uncle; 07-02-2014 at 01:52 AM.
    horton, liblue1 and aikanae1 like this.

People should seriously stop expecting Normal from "Me" - We all know it's not going to happen.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

7/1 #4 (I know..... one too many)

I don't care if I get disqualified for this post.... I just had to compliment Uncle (even though he is possibly my arch enemy) on his taste music. What a beautiful song..... Rest well Uncle for tomorrow we meet again in mortal combat......

This commercial break was brought to you by the Vape Cross International.... bringing peace through vaping.....
    Last edited by horton; 07-02-2014 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Horton still can't spell......
    liblue1, aikanae1 and JoanJ like this.

ECF Guru* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Somewhere near the Cascade Mountains, United States
    Blog Entries

Meanwhile.....With Uncle & Horton gone all night & for most of the day......everyone is still watching & waiting to see what this new day will bring to the vapeing community and to the World .............

ECF Guru Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Everyone was hopeful that all would be well, and indeed it seemed that was the case, yet with all that had transpired recently nobody was ready to breathe a sigh of relief and let their guard down just yet. Then Uncle and Horton finally show up ..............
    liblue1 likes this.

/

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

7/2 #1

Uncle staggered back wearing Horton's pink tutu (stretching it quite a bit btw) and the pink slippers. Uncle had a strange faraway look on his face and did not respond when his followers called to him. He trudged on and went into the bath house on the edge of the property to do who knows what. Then Horton strolled through the schoolyard wearing a wide grin and fig leaf. Apparently the incident last night reminded him of how much he enjoyed clothing optional communities. Horton climbed up on the slide and called for the crowd to listen..... "I have news people..... Great news....." The crowd went wild... not really sure why because Horton hadn't said much yet. Horton continued.... "I have decided to beat my sword into a mod and become a peaceful, vaping, and extremely well built person". Uncle had quietly returned to the edge of the crowd and had tears running down his face. "What did Horton say?" Uncle asked..... His followers told him and he began to cry harder and beat his fists on the ground. "Horton lies" Uncle cried..... "He lied to me last night and he's being untruthful today"..... "He is only saying these things to sidetrack us from the issues of evil and the FDA" ...... "Do not believe him"..... Horton looked at Uncle and said "Why do you say these things, Uncle? Are you upset that I left this morning to talk to Arnold about joining the show circuit again?" Uncle said nothing...... There was electricity in the air. It seems that Uncle read more into what Horton said last night than was really there -- so what else would one expect from the two timing cheating Horton? Horton sneered "Don't act so innocently Uncle..... it took two to tango, you know...... I'm leaving now to go to my secret lair to make more evil juice and when I return I expect you to be gone!!!" Uncle broke down and cried uncontrollably...... This was a complete surprise to all especially Uncle who thought he and Horton were going to live happily ever after..... Horton turned to leave and Uncle called to him........
    liblue1 likes this.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

07/02 Entry #1 . . .

Everyone waited in anticipation to what "Uncle" was going to say . . . Because all of "Uncle's" friends and those in the know - knew that "Uncle" had another one of his allergy attack . . . That was the only reason for wearing the TuTu/slippers and ignoring them as he was running to the bathhouse. . . They also knew that "Uncle" had to take a shower to remove all the pollen and contaminates from his body that was left by "Horton" last night before he could even admit to the horrors that was last night . . . As "Uncle" called out to "Horton" the crowd heard him say . . .

"YOU" ARE DELUSIONAL & A FOOL - Especially if Ya' really think that you had that kind of an effect on "Me" . . .JEEES - Are "You" such a loser, thinking that I was crying over "You" and a simple - shall I say lack luster trist in the clearing and that I would actually fall in love with "YOU" of ALL People - PLEASE GET A GRIP . . . AND - I am not talking about that little thing Ya' kept calling "My Little WHO" . . . I have had better Built/Equipped and more powerful Men in "My" life then You and "We" are all still friends too - Just Look Around "You" . . . Everyone once again started to laugh out loud and pointing at "Horton" as his fig leaf fell to the ground and they could see that "Uncle" was right once again . . . "Horton" had nothing to show, except for his humiliation . . .

AND - Although "Horton" thought that this was the perfect time and he could get away . . . "Uncle" knew that wasn't going to happen . . . All of "Uncle's" friends who also included a number of True Professional Body Builder and even "Arnold" (the Man Himself) started to surround "Horton" to prevent him from going anywhere . . . "Horton" was captured again and this time there was no way he could break out - nor vanish . . . More importantly, "Jack" the Police officer and CSI where able to find where "Horton's Screat Liar" was when they determined the actual composition of the "Evil Juice" and from all the clues that "Horton" left behind . . . AND - The "Vaper's Freedom League" and all their followers were now destroying his supposed "secret lair" and any possible remnants of the "Evil Juice" . . .

SO - With "Horton" captured, the secret liar and all "Evil Juice' destroyed - that chapter of this story is over . . .

"JoanJ' and the rest of the "Vaper's Freedom League" could now get back to work and prevent the FDA from unreasonable and unnecessary regulations against "eCig's" and "E-Liquids" . . .
    Last edited by Uncle; 07-02-2014 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Spelling of Course
    liblue1 likes this.

People should seriously stop expecting Normal from "Me" - We all know it's not going to happen.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Joanj promptly called a press conference to bring to light all the evil machinations of Horton and to let the public know that he had been captured and would not be getting free again. One reporter in the crowd asked if Horton had acted alone or was part of a larger organization. Joanj quickly replied that he had acted alone. She was not sure this was true but didn't want to alarm the public further and also if others were involved, didn't want to tip them off. Were there others involved or just those 'others' that were mere voices in Horton's head???
    liblue1 likes this.

/

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Way, way in the back of the crowd, Uncle could see a hand raised high in air, bobbing up and down. He put his hand up to his forehead to sheild the sun so he could get a better view. He squinted even though he never understood how that helps. Finally he recognized the shirt, it was Lilblue! "What was he saying?" Uncle wondered and this time he cupped his hand behind his ear as if that too was supposed to help, but never has.

"Can we have our concert now?" asked Lilblue ....
    Last edited by aikanae1; 07-02-2014 at 11:51 PM.
    liblue1 likes this.
    "Don't blink."

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

7/2 #2

Uncle had an allergy attack???? Yeah, right Horton thought..... Anyone would be sneezing if they rolled around in the tulips like Uncle did. Especially the way he grovelled and begged for Horton's attention and affection. The only delusions happening are in Uncle's head thought the malavolent Horton. He knew what effect he had on the easily manipulated and quixotic (not sure about that one, just sounded good) Uncle.
    Horton was certainly in a little bind with all of Uncle's "friends" gathered around him. But they did not know about the other forces Horton had marshalled -- The Brotherhood of Smegmata as well as the League of Anorexic Gay and Lesbian Ex-Mossad Agents and one other one too evil to even mention. So Horton submitted to the manacles for now, and let Uncle enjoy his Pyrrhic victory.
    But there were still dark forces lurking and already planning for the currently indisposed Horton's escape or better yet, release on bail. (Horton had never had a brush with the law before.) There was plenty of evil juice still in offshore storage facilities easily accessible when needed. Letting it steep was only going to allow the juice to become even more evil and lousy.
    For now, all is quiet. Yet everyone has that little tingling at the base of their spine making them feel just a little "off" and feeling like there was something behind them. No one knew what it was. Even Uncle prancing around tittering about his "brilliant victory" over Horton and his minions of evil vaping seemed a little off. But no one even thought about it..... they would live to regret it.
    The striking JoanJ was a very perceptive vapist..... she was the only one that fateful evening who was even considering Horton's other henchmen or a big, big "boss" and where they might be. Actually, they were on their way back from the most recent vaping event in sunny Miami, but that's another whole story.
    There were no voices in Horton's head, only thoughts of revenge and darkness. "Enjoy yourself, Uncle" Horton murmured as he lay on his cot in Pink section of Gitmo..... "Tomorrow will soon be upon you, Lilblue, and all the vaping concert goers".... Horton began to read some obscure lines of poetry........
    (please induce some pattering rain sounds in the jungle -- thanks)