Supplier In Portland Oregon

Thread: Supplier In Portland Oregon

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default Supplier In Portland Oregon

Just to let you guys know their is a supplier in oregon. My business was kind of in limbo for awhile due to merchant account problems and worry involving oregon law and the FDA.

Anyway I'm back in biz (sort of) I still have merchandise but I'm watting on a new order for a amazing new e-cig and more liquid.

If you want to keep this thing going I'll help. People do vape in Oregon/Vancouver, I have customers pick up orders. They may not be on this forum but they are out there.

Default Where are you located in Oregon?

Quote Originally Posted by NathanS View Post
    Just to let you guys know their is a supplier in oregon. My business was kind of in limbo for awhile due to merchant account problems and worry involving oregon law and the FDA.

Anyway I'm back in biz (sort of) I still have merchandise but I'm watting on a new order for a amazing new e-cig and more liquid.

If you want to keep this thing going I'll help. People do vape in Oregon/Vancouver, I have customers pick up orders. They may not be on this forum but they are out there.
    I am very interested. Now that I have my batteries, I am looking to buy my supplies locally; ie cartomizers and juice, etc. I have the equivalent of an kr808d-1. Questions: Do you have cartomizers for my e-cig model? Do you carry e-juice? Where are you located?
    Thanks in advance

Super Member ECF Veteran

The cartomizer are being held by the FDA right now. I'm not sure when I will actually get them. I sell liquid and a couple new flavors are on the way.

I am neat Clackamas Town Center. But I Don't have a retail shop.

Hope all this FDA nonsense is taken care of soon!!! I have contacted Wu, Wyden, and Merkley regarding this issue!!! Oregonians, if you have not contacted your senators yet, please do so. There is a link on ECF to do that.

Full Member Verified Member

Yes there was a smoke shop here in Vancouver that lost a whole shipment due to FDA.

Senior Member ECF Veteran joe dirt's Avatar

Id love to find a place close by to get juice from...there is a huka. Place here in gresham...wonder if they would have some there??