Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

voted. hope to see this happen!

Rin

Quote Originally Posted by CtryBoy View Post
    BEWARE the Dark Side my young patawon
    Blasphemy! We have cookies =3

(and it's padawan, just sayin)

No. These are not the cookies you are looking for.

Sorry for the spelling. Been nipping a bit at the PGA I bought to thin my VG.

Super Member ECF Veteran

has this died out???

Default I Hope not

Quote Originally Posted by o4_srt View Post
    has this died out???
    Dont know if I'm just not posting the link in the right places or everyone is busy with daily life. Wont get too depressed unless it doesnt go up anymore over the weekend when I assume the majority of people will at least peak at the forum.

Added link to signature so I could get it more in peoples line of sight without being a pest on every single thread in the forum. lol Think it's more a symptom of the times we live in. There are so many who dont think we can win that they just dont want to fight. I could very easily roll over to the mod discussions and DIY links and give a rat's about campaigning emailing senators butting up against the alphabet soup, etc. When I visited the freedom watch site, they had an almost too easy setup to try to get some attention. Now all I got to do is find a way to tell everyone on ECF about it and see what we are really capable of doing for ourselves and the uniformed masses.

As of posting
    Ranked 35th
    Middle of page 2
    169 votes
    57 supporters
    All in a couple of days

Consider that pretty good start myself, not DEAD by any means in my mind yet. Again, its either my fault cause not everyone in this joint knows about it or its our fault because we have either given up or too focused on perfecting our stash prior to ban. Not gonna judge anyone, just going to keep pushing the point everywhere I can.

When I delete it from my signature, then it'll probably be dead. (Either because I've given up or because it was accepted/rejected officially) Cause I'm not giving up just yet, but could certainly use all the help I can get to spread the word.

Feel free to steal my signature and add it anywhere you want, just dont get yourself banned by being a PITA. That's the only thing keeping me from raising the roof on this place shouting and shouting
    THE SKY IS FALLING

No illusions that this will stop the FDA, but could get us some good publicity and anything that can throw egg on the FDA's face I'm up for giving it a go.

Not that if you see me reply without the signature means it is gone. I'm just being polite so as not to be a PITA. Once on each page should be enough to get the effect I want if ECF is actually up to the challange.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vocalek View Post
    Doggone, you can't use up all 10 votes on the same idea. I tried to log in again and give it 3 more of my 7 votes left, but no go.
    Good Grief,this could give us great exposure and it is free. Everyone can do this and it will not cost a dime. Comment and VOTE! Can this info be put on the discussion board so more will see it and hopefully respond?

Full Member ECF Veteran

HAH. I pushed it to number 34 with my four emails. So proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisa View Post
    Good Grief,this could give us great exposure and it is free. Everyone can do this and it will not cost a dime. Comment and VOTE! Can this info be put on the discussion board so more will see it and hopefully respond?
    Posted a note about what I'm up to on the Ask the Veterans, so maybe they'll be able to tell me how to make sure all of ECF knows about this.

196 votes 66 supportes randked 33rd

Keep moving on up !!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast