Rush is vaping on his ditto cam.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Rush is vaping on his ditto cam....

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Oh this is awesome exposure for ecigs. Yay!

I just found an audio clip here.
    Last edited by telsie; 08-18-2010 at 08:30 PM.
    Smoke-free since Oct '09 thanks to ecigs!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

awesome. i just posted a thread last week about celebs and vaping...i know that once a few of them are openly discussing it, it will take off!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran nicotime's Avatar

I think they better get these servers up to speed...fast!!!
    ................I found a solution that may be bad for one of both of us..............

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by telsie View Post
    Oh this is awesome exposure for ecigs. Yay!

I just found an audio clip here.
    Thanks for the sound bite telsie, I'll add it to the news section as well.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kent C View Post
    He put up a banner on his site :"Three products mentioned..." included volcano and ismokeeverywhere. @ 21 million viewers.

RushLimbaugh.com Home
    And over 30 million listeners from what I've read.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Transcript...

Three Products Mentioned Today

RUSH: I got an e-mail during the break. "Rush, the Dittocam's on and there you are puffing away. You're letting people see you smoke." I'm not smoking. A lot of people have said, "Rush, I don't see you smoking cigars." I'm trying to cut back on them, folks. This is an E-Cigarette. (interruption) Dawn is in there shaking her head. Look, you unscrew it. This is the cartilage. This has nicotine in it. This is the battery. Inside this cartilage is an atomizer. When you suck on it, when you draw on it, it creates water vapor. This is green. This is apple shaped. [meant - flavored] You get it in pineapple, vanilla, apple, regular tobacco, menthol or what have you (for the brothers), and there's no tar, there's no nicotine, there's no nothing. No, no, no. (interruption)

They're flavoring it to make... No, there's nicotine, there's no tar. There's no tobacco; there's no flame. You light nothing. It's no different than Nicorette gum except it actually looks like a cigarette and you get the oral, uh, gratification and so forth, but there's no carcinogen here. (interruption) Well, there's a bunch of brands. Volcano. There's a great brand, Volcano, out of Hawaii. Smoke 51 is one. I have a bunch of different ones that I use. I'm just trying to cut back on the tobacco. I still smoke cigars now and then but not as often as I did. I don't want to run around wearing patches and it's unbecoming to sit there and chew gum all the time. You know, that ain't me. I'm not a gum chewer anyway. E-Cigs. Google 'em. You'll see what I was talking about. "

ECF Veteran

hahaha! "this is the cartilage" that's priceless! BTW...that's not what he said, lol! He said cartridge.
    Also, he said "there's no tar, there's no nicotine, there's nothing no...no...no...they're flavoring it to make...no no there's nicotine, there's no tar, no tobacco, there's no flame, you light nothing."
    Gotta love it!

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lmrasch View Post
    hahaha! "this is the cartilage" that's priceless! BTW...that's not what he said, lol! He said cartridge.
    Also, he said "there's no tar, there's no nicotine, there's nothing no...no...no...they're flavoring it to make...no no there's nicotine, there's no tar, no tobacco, there's no flame, you light nothing."
    Gotta love it!
    Yep. Those were hot of the press - within a minute of posting. Pretty sure they'll get a once over. He was getting pretty good vapor on the volcano @1:11 into the show for anyone with the 24/7 membership, where you can see it on the dittocam.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I am very pleased to hear this. Now we need someone just as popular on the liberal side to do something similar. Me being VERY conservative, if it were on a liberal talk show, I would not have heard it. So, I am sure that the same holds true with many liberals. Since it was on a conservative talk show, they were not exposed to it. If we can span both sides of the political spectrum with this issue, we would be unstoppable!

Super Member ECF Veteran Upinthehills's Avatar

The really great thing about this is that if it looks like these may get banned, you know Rush will scream and make it a political issue. Good deal.
    Colorado vapers have a forum!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast