Alex Jones - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Alex Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Deschain View Post
    If I was an American, Alex Jones is the last person I would want fighting my cause. I believe that he is viewed as a fringe lunatic/conspiracy nutter.

It would be like us British folks trying to recruit David Icke...

Agreed 100%
    ɥʇɹoʍ sʇuǝɔ oʍʇ ʎɯ ʇsnɾ

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sinister View Post
    While I enjoy listening to and reading both Alex Jones and David Icke. I have to agree with Deschain on this one. I know they both have a pretty good number of fans, but they are looked on by the greater majority as conspiracy nuts.
    Once again i have to agree
    ɥʇɹoʍ sʇuǝɔ oʍʇ ʎɯ ʇsnɾ

Moved On

You know, I really don't care who helps keep E-Cigs legal or stops a ban as long as I get to vape as Long as I want to...... Recommending Alex Jones was not my idea, even though we have a relationship of a sort.....
    However, no matter, what help we try to recruit, they are not going to help us as long as there are people in our group who do not want their help...... I wonder if any of the people here criticizing Mr Jones could do a better job at getting us some attention in the news media or with politicians...... Sometimes a little bad press is better than no press at all.......
    I am an absolute nobody...... A few years ago, I wrote to all the local newspapers, radio stations and TV Channels and told them, on such a such a day, at 3:00 PM at the Wal-Mart Parking Lot, I was going to set myself on fire for a certain cause...... Of course, I did not set myself on fire, but newspapers, TV Channel trucks and radio station cars with cameras all showed up to get the story..... I was on TV for my whole 30 seconds......

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Katmar's Avatar

nobody said it was your idea, abhowe......
    bad press is NOT better than none at all. we have some fine folks on this forum who are working hard at getting the word out. Kristin comes to mind. Then there are all of us who ARE writing to newspapers and web sites speaking out in behalf of vaping.
    You are a person with a ton of knowledge and i respect you for that.
    But I still agree completely with Deschain..
    Sorry

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    On a mountain, looking over the valley of happy!
    Blog Entries

HEY! why don't we enlist the help of other nut jobs and extremists while we are at it??

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran eric's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dredbull View Post
    HEY! why don't we enlist the help of other nut jobs and extremists while we are at it??
    Thank you for your nomination, Dredbull, but I'll have to decline.

While I have a lot of respect for Alex Jones, I have to agree that the mainstream regards him as a kook, so he probably hurt more than help our cause.

Michael Siegel would probably be our strongest ally because he is part of the tobacco control gang and a fan of e-cigs. Though he is about to be disowned by the anti-smokers for apostasy.

If you're looking for mainstream cred, I would avoid anyone who's a regular on Coast2Coast AM.

I love sheep. They're good at pointing out who they think the "nut jobs" are....

However, they don't know that they've been manipulated by the real nut jobs to view those who tell the truth as the "crazies" and the joke is really on them....

Go back to pasture...

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Katmar's Avatar

dEFinitionofEPIC,
    Someone break your ecig. That was beyond rude....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast