Alex Jones - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Alex Jones

I'd rather have Charles Manson on my side than Jones.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I hung out with him one time in NYC. He's a pretty interesting dude. While walking through the subways, he spotted a few Freemasons following him. He told me to look at their rings, and sure enough, they had little compasses on them.

Super Member ECF Veteran Zapp and Roger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggity-J View Post
    I hung out with him one time in NYC. He's a pretty interesting dude. While walking through the subways, he spotted a few Freemasons following him. He told me to look at their rings, and sure enough, they had little compasses on them.
    Ye Gods man! The Freemasons using the iconography they've been known for on their rings. The nerve! So, pray tell, why were they "following" him? The only person following Alex Jones is the specter of conspiracy he creates. LoL How does this thread keep getting necro'd??

Sorry But i got to stick my 2 cents in here.............

Alex Jones Is an
    ɥʇɹoʍ sʇuǝɔ oʍʇ ʎɯ ʇsnɾ

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sinister View Post
    While I enjoy listening to and reading both Alex Jones and David Icke. I have to agree with Deschain on this one. I know they both have a pretty good number of fans, but they are looked on by the greater majority as conspiracy nuts.
    I agree. I used to listen to AJ a lot before tempering my propensity towards conspiracy theories. However, advertising on his websites, rather than trying to enlist his help, might be a good way to tap into his fan base and spread the popularity of e cigs to not only more people, but to people that have a passion for activism. His sites advertise a lot of water purifiers and suppliers of survival food supplies. An e cig supplier or even ECF might be able to purchase advertising there without directly asking for his help. He probably wouldn't be interested anyway, even if he could see that the FDA is heavy handed on our freedom where e cigs are concerned, it isn't a big enough cause for his show.

Super Member ECF Veteran

As much as there is a dislike for AJ you need to take what he says with a grain of salt.

It's up to you to research what he says and decide for yourself on what he's saying.

Like AJ or not it's your choice but I like and listen to him daily.

He's opened my eyes when it comes to the food my family eats - no more gmo foods, no msg, no aspartame, no glucose-fructose (high fructose corn syrup in the US). My water is fluoride free and I am only here because I learned about e-cigarettes when I heard about TW on his program.

I've now been analog free for 25 days....so thanks AJ!

Quote Originally Posted by fcitrolo View Post
    As much as there is a dislike for AJ you need to take what he says with a grain of salt.

It's up to you to research what he says and decide for yourself on what he's saying.

Like AJ or not it's your choice but I like and listen to him daily.

He's opened my eyes when it comes to the food my family eats - no more gmo foods, no msg, no aspartame, no glucose-fructose (high fructose corn syrup in the US). My water is fluoride free and I am only here because I learned about e-cigarettes when I heard about TW on his program.

I've now been analog free for 25 days....so thanks AJ!
    "In common parlance, if something is to be taken with a grain of salt, it means that a measure of healthy skepticism should be applied regarding a claim; that it should not be blindly accepted and believed without any doubt or reservation."

You are correct when you say that AJ should be taken with a grain of salt. This coming from someone that listened to him for several years, some years back, and who acquired all his videos and even copied and distributed most of them, but who no longer listens to him.

P.S. What is TW? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jlarsen View Post
    "In common parlance, if something is to be taken with a grain of salt, it means that a measure of healthy skepticism should be applied regarding a claim; that it should not be blindly accepted and believed without any doubt or reservation."

You are correct when you say that AJ should be taken with a grain of salt. This coming from someone that listened to him for several years, some years back, and who acquired all his videos and even copied and distributed most of them, but who no longer listens to him.

P.S. What is TW? Thanks.
    TW=Totally Wicked
    ɥʇɹoʍ sʇuǝɔ oʍʇ ʎɯ ʇsnɾ

Super Member ECF Veteran

TW is Totally Wicked E Liquid, they advertised for the whole month of January on Alex's show.

When I called them up they told me they no longer shipped to Canada and that's when the investigation started and I found this great community.

Cheers!

Edited at add: Red looks like you beat me to it
    Last edited by fcitrolo; 02-25-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by nikosm View Post
    While I have a lot of respect for Alex Jones, I have to agree that the mainstream regards him as a kook, so he probably hurt more than help our cause.

Take it from someone who has met him personally, he only cares about his "movement/agenda" not yours.

Keep on Vaping!

Robb Revere

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678