Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Roger_Lafayette
  • 2 Post By Deeo
  • 2 Post By Explicit

Thread: Canada's Non-Smokers Rights Assn.

Super Member Supporting Member Roger_Lafayette's Avatar

Default Canada's Non-Smokers Rights Assn.

"We have never seen any product, nicotine-replacement therapy product, that has generated so much interest on behalf of the smokers ... This is so amazing," said François Damphousse, a researcher with the Non-smokers Rights Association, one of Canada’s most influential tobacco-control organizations.

"What you should do is permit it on the market and inform the public -- ‘If you have to make a choice because you’re addicted, go for the safer product.’"
    (This is a very far cry indeed from the American Smoker's Rights orgs. Quote comes from Ca's national post which I believe is based in Tor.: http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/01...-legalization/
    kathi17 likes this.

Blog Entries

I can't believe that there is even a debate over cigs. It is very clear that it helps our health and helps us get off smokes. I don't do any other drugs and if these sites go down and banned, I will take the risk of being charged if caught just to have the ejuice in my possession.
    Explicit and jpargana like this.

Read this the other day in the paper. The funny part is that the "comments" section on most news websites are usually filled with supporters and deniers on either side swinging away at each other. The comments on the vaping stories are ALL supporting the E-Cig industry. Pretty good sign of things to come I think. The public is not being fooled on this one....at least in Toronto!
    jpargana and Deeo like this.