Parkes Vaping chit chat and info - Page 212
Page 212 of 225 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2244
Like Tree2625Likes

Thread: Parkes Vaping chit chat and info

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hello All. Hope all is well.

ECF Veteran

All is super well. Messing with rba's..... Which reminds me if you guys got fb parkes is doing a fb contest ending friday night
    l_strider_l likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Krispers View Post
    All is super well. Messing with rba's..... Which reminds me if you guys got fb parkes is doing a fb contest ending friday night
    We tried rba's but that didn't go to well lol. I don't do Facebook . Whatcha been up too? Any new games that are interesting? We will be starting FF14 tomorrow.

"Made with Love from Krispers"

ECF Veteran

Yeah, I bought a IGO-W, a mech, vapsafe, and a kick a month ago; I quickly realized how clueless I really am. All are still sitting in boxes. Need to peruse the forum and find some help.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
    Awww...... I miss you to . I've been around as much as I can right now. Busy with school. What about you? Where have you been. How you doing? What's new?
    yeah sometimes i feel the same being pulled in so many different directions i get lost
    l_strider_l likes this.

ECF Veteran

We tried rba's but that didn't go to well lol. I don't do Facebook . Whatcha been up too? Any new games that are interesting? We will be starting FF14 tomorrow.
    got cod ghosts, never been dissapointed in a COD title but things change....been watching Sherlock on netflix from bbc, must admit damn good show compared to others i've seen attempted. I got into the ps NOW beta so im enjoying that, streaming games to ps3 free during beta, very select games but still enjoyable enough.
    l_strider_l likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by l_strider_l View Post
    Yeah, I bought a IGO-W, a mech, vapsafe, and a kick a month ago; I quickly realized how clueless I really am. All are still sitting in boxes. Need to peruse the forum and find some help.
    I dont know about the igo-w but i've messed with igo-L and so far thats been the easiest for me to build. Also got a taifun, zatty, RSST....those are hard for even me but the igo i find easiest tho im not a dripper kinda person lol hate carrying bottles of juice around
    l_strider_l likes this.

ECF Veteran

got cod ghosts, never been dissapointed in a COD title but things change....been watching Sherlock on netflix from bbc, must admit damn good show compared to others i've seen attempted. I got into the ps NOW beta so im enjoying that, streaming games to ps3 free during beta, very select games but still enjoyable enough.
    I stick with the Treyarch releases. I think Sherlock is an amazing show, the only downside is a lack of episodes; but that is what BBC does.

I got into that beta also but I didn't sigh up all the way. We moved the ps3 into our daughters room after we got ps4 and I really didn't want to sit in there playing. Hubby has COD Ghosts for ps4 and plays it. He's always been a COD fan. We just got finished with the FF14 beta and loved it so we preordered it and early access starts today . If you decide to try FF14 it's cross platform play so you can play on your ps3 and we can play on our ps4's and all play together. Just a thought .
    l_strider_l likes this.

"Made with Love from Krispers"

ECF Veteran

I got into that beta also but I didn't sigh up all the way. We moved the ps3 into our daughters room after we got ps4 and I really didn't want to sit in there playing. Hubby has COD Ghosts for ps4 and plays it. He's always been a COD fan. We just got finished with the FF14 beta and loved it so we preordered it and early access starts today . If you decide to try FF14 it's cross platform play so you can play on your ps3 and we can play on our ps4's and all play together. Just a thought .
    I was probably gonna get the FF14 PS4 combo. It looks like a fantastic game, the last online FF kinda blew.