Parkes Vaping chit chat and info - Page 51
Page 51 of 228 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 2274
Like Tree2688Likes

Thread: Parkes Vaping chit chat and info

  1. #501
    Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Reddhott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    cartoon land,usa
    Posts
    26,619

    Default

    hi mary(((hugs))


    "Laughter is never too far away from tears"



  2. #502
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran mary_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reddhott View Post
    hi mary(((hugs))

    Red!!! (((HUGS)))


    I LOVE THIS PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to save this one as my pc background it is too cute!
    beckyblue, Reddhott and priorities like this.

  3. #503
    ECF Moderator
    Registered Reviewers/Bloggers Manager
    Asst. Classifieds Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    sonicdsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    14,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mary_d View Post
    They need to do away with Hulu it is way to addicting!
    Noooo! That's where I watch most of my current shows!

  4. #504
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran mary_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonicdsl View Post
    Noooo! That's where I watch most of my current shows!
    But but but i'm addicted and I can't stop
    Reddhott and priorities like this.

  5. #505
    ECF Moderator
    Registered Reviewers/Bloggers Manager
    Asst. Classifieds Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    sonicdsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    14,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mary_d View Post
    But but but i'm addicted and I can't stop
    I understand. You can block it on your PC or router, and then no access, no temptation.

  6. #506
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran mary_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonicdsl View Post
    I understand. You can block it on your PC or router, and then no access, no temptation.
    I don't think I can LOL
    Reddhott, sonicdsl and priorities like this.

  7. #507
    ECF Moderator
    Registered Reviewers/Bloggers Manager
    Asst. Classifieds Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    sonicdsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    14,742

    Default

    Then you're doomed

  8. #508
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran mary_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,718

    Default

    I agree poor poor me
    Reddhott and priorities like this.

  9. #509
    PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    beckyblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles (born and raised, but not a fan)
    Posts
    4,125

    Default

    Wow! I DO envy your kids, Mary. I know it may sound like I'm just caught up in the grass is always greener, but I know for a fact that I'd be glad to have more siblings. Lucky ducks. But I'm exhausted just thinking about raising them all up, from your end of it. Yes, your reward will be the grandkids to spoil and send home!

    I spend to much time on ECF's music threads for much tv lately. Hope you're evenings are going swimmingly, Parkers!
    mary_d and priorities like this.
    Come play on ECF's Music Game thread! - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...game-lazy.html

  10. #510
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran mary_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beckyblue View Post
    Wow! I DO envy your kids, Mary. I know it may sound like I'm just caught up in the grass is always greener, but I know for a fact that I'd be glad to have more siblings. Lucky ducks. But I'm exhausted just thinking about raising them all up, from your end of it. Yes, your reward will be the grandkids to spoil and send home!

    I spend to much time on ECF's music threads for much tv lately. Hope you're evenings are going swimmingly, Parkers!
    I am not sure they consider themselves lucky lol. There was never enough privacy for them or at least that is what they complained about. I had it both ways and I honestly can't say one was better than the other growing up but as an adult I love having siblings .
    beckyblue and priorities like this.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks