Contest Thread - Page 42
Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: Contest Thread

Yay! Exited to find out! I really need an extra battery! So afraid my only one is going to poop out on me! Eeeekkkk! SCARY! LOL thanks for the contest! It was fun guessing!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Im glad to see some new faces around, now I wasnt around and I apologize been extremely sick barely able to get out of my bed to walk 3 feet and go to work...joys of working from home...ANYWAY it seems I didnt do as good a job as I thought with krispyfying the image because someone got it on first page! So I'm doing everything to get winners announced, i'd say 15 mins tops
    spacekitty and mary_d like this.

ECF Veteran

WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENTS!

As I said, someone guessed right on first page after contest, I thought I did a better job at changing this guys face, I thought he ended up afterwards looking like a not as well known actor I've seen on tv.

The Winner of the 1st place prize (The Battery and 50ml bottle of juice is: GreenLeaf

The 2nd place winner of a 30ml bottle is: Elizabeth Baldwin

Now I originally lied *who me?* yeah me theres also a 3rd place winner for a 30ml bottle of juice, from the first post after I started to last entry random.org had picked 351 which ended up being GreenLeaf again, but in all fairness I randomed again and came with post for sashim80!

Almost forgot so sorry its down at the bottom,

I do thank you all for playing along without me around. I promise another one towards end of the month harder (of course)!

Winners please msg me with your contact information and choices of flavors/ratios
    mary_d, chigal, flowerpots and 1 others like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran GreenLeaf's Avatar

Thumbs up

Very Cool! Thanks krispers! and congrats to Elizabeth Baldwin and Sashim80 as well.

(Christian's neck freckle spilled the beans. )

Blog Entries

Congratulations GreenLeaf (on a roll.... still!), Elizabeth, and Sashim! Thanks, Krispers and Parkes Vaping, for the fun contest!
    mary_d and GreenLeaf like this.

Way to go winners! So sorry you have been sick Krispers. But thank you for a very fun contest! Can't wait for the next one!
    GreenLeaf likes this.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLeaf View Post
    Very Cool! Thanks krispers! and congrats to Elizabeth Baldwin and Sashim80 as well.

(Christian's neck freckle spilled the beans. )
    Brother GreenLeaf!!! Way to go on the windfall of contest wins!!! All that hard work DOES payoff!!! You're gonna need a bigger juice storage box!! I agree on the neck mole as THE giveaway on this one....I was 90% sure it was Christian after I "noticed" that!!
    Vape On!!...............Carpe Diem!

Proud CASAA Member

Congrats to the winners!

Thanks for the contest, Krispers/Parkes Vaping!
    GreenLeaf likes this.

Oh my goodness! Yay! Thank you! I'm Very exited to try your juice! Looked over your site and you have so so many great sounding flavors! It's going to be so hard picking one! They all sound so good especially jolly rancher! Yummm! I'll pm you soon!

Congrats to Greenleaf and Elizabeth! We are so Lucky to be winners! I'm very thankful! Being new to all of this it's wonderful being able to try new things! yay!

PV Master ECF Veteran GreenLeaf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sashim80 View Post
    Oh my goodness! Yay! Thank you! I'm Very exited to try your juice! Looked over your site and you have so so many great sounding flavors! It's going to be so hard picking one! They all sound so good especially jolly rancher! Yummm! I'll pm you soon!

Congrats to Greenleaf and Elizabeth! We are so Lucky to be winners! I'm very thankful! Being new to all of this it's wonderful being able to try new things! yay!
    It is hard to pick one flavor from such a selection!

Gonna have to stare at all these choices for an hour.
    mary_d and sashim80 like this.