Like Tree340Likes

Thread: Contest Thread

ECF Guru* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Somewhere near the Cascade Mountains, United States
    Blog Entries

Congrats to all the winners.....
    GreenLeaf likes this.

Oh wow u guys! This site is great! They have some of the best looking flavors I've seen around! They even have tres leches and Twinkies! Oh my goodness! I just can't wait to place an order with them! They even have smaller sizes for only $3 so you can try more! It took me a while to decide what to get with my winnings! I decided on the gooey goodness cake since it seems to be one of the most popular! So exited!
    Last edited by sashim80; 07-11-2014 at 02:10 AM.
    GreenLeaf and CountBoredom like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran GreenLeaf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sashim80 View Post
    Oh wow u guys! This site is great! They have some of the best looking flavors I've seen around! They even have tres leches and Twinkies! Oh my goodness! I just can't wait to place an order with them! They even have smaller sizes for only $3 so you can try more! It took me a while to decide what to get with my winnings! I decided on the gooey goodness cake since it seems to be one of the most popular! So exited!
    I spent over 2 hours sifting through their flavors and reviews. Soo many options!

Tres Leches sounded good...was gonna go with Jolly Rancher, ended up going with Blue Raspberry.
    CountBoredom and sashim80 like this.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243