What's your Favorite Flavor?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: What's your Favorite Flavor?

Default What's your Favorite Flavor?

So what's your favorite Parkes juice flavor and why? What does it remind you of? When you vape it, what flavor a comes to mind? Can you describe the taste? Does it remind you of your favorite candy, drink or snack? Lets start posting our favorite flavor's, maybe with a brief or detailed description, so others have an idea of what's being vaped out there from Parkes Vaping. This would be great for new vapors or even new/existing Parkes customers to come and see what others think about Parkes Huge selection of flavor's. Just remember, taste is subjective. What I might like, you might not, and that's ok . So let's get the ball rolling.....What are you Vaping today?
    Bill_R, beckyblue and mary_d like this.

"Made with Love from Krispers"

I'll get this started . Currently I'm Vaping Strawberry-Lemonade and Smurf. The Strawberry-Lemonade reminds me of the Strawberry-Lemonade icy drink sold at McDonalds. If you've ever had one and love it like I do then this is exactly like that. It has the perfect blend of Strawberry and Lemonade that give you a perfect combo of sweet and sour. Now the Smurf, I can't put my finger on it. To me it tastes like the blue Italian ices from Marinos you can buy at the store or from an ice cream truck. I wish I could describe it better but I can't lol. At first I wasn't sure if I would get it again but after Vaping it all day, I can honestly say that I would. I don't vape too many flavor's, usually two or three, but for now, Strawberry-Lemonade and Smurf are my all day, go to flavor's. oh.... I should say that I vape a 70pg/30vg blend at 6mg.
    Bill_R and mary_d like this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran mary_d's Avatar

For me the new blue raspberry has me hooked. It isn't your everyday blue raspberry or at least to me it isn't it has that blue raspberry taste but there is and extra "berry ness" to it that I cannot put into words. It also has that hint of cotton candy taste to it kind of like the blue cotton candy only stronger on the berry flavor and the smell is out of this world the smell alone makes you want it lol.
    Splinter and sonicdsl like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Her cheesecake variations are out of this world. Problem is really, whenever I find a flavor I love, I vape it to death and get tired of it. My favorite for a long time was Gingebread Delight, I'm utterly sick of it now. Then I fell head over heals for Rice Krispy Treat -- Can't do it anymore. Kamen's Cookie and Snickerdoodle are too similar to Gingerbread Delight for me now, but they used to be favorites as well.

The flavor I am currently vaping to death is her Butterscotch Cookies. The Butterscotch Candy is amazing as well, but the cookies has sort of a... richer taste? I like them both. My last order was Butterscotch Cookies, 555 (because I've got a craving for nutty tobacco lately) Good Humor -- which I thought was those caramel candies on a stick but turns out that's called a Sugar Daddy, so I have no idea what Good Humor is it turns out, and then plain Cheesecake.

I think I'll be happy with those for a while... but I've really tried a TON of parkes juice and liked pretty much all of it except for maybe 4 or 5 flavors.. out of perhaps 50 that I've tried.. I mean a lot, lol.

My husband really likes her Green Apple Candy and Mint Chocolate Chip which I think he is just beginning to get sick of. Never order a 60ml bottle of juice no matter how much you like it, you'll get bored before that sucker runs out, lol
    I take you where you want to go. I give you all need to know. I drag you down, I use you up.
    ~ Mr. Self Destruct

My husband is currently vaping Peach and loves it. He says it tastes just like biting into a freshly picked Peach.
    Bill_R and mary_d like this.

ECF Moderator
    Registered Reviewers/Bloggers Manager
    Asst. Classifieds Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I love the Popcorn the best, but I'm w/Sallana. I have to stop from time to time for other flavors before I get too tired of it.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Los Angeles (born and raised, but not a fan)

It's late, and I'm sleepy, so I won't go into a long description, but one word (and a silly word, at that): SNICKERDOODLE! I am a long-avowed tobacco flavor vaper, but this one totally broke that rule for me. Yum. A new vaper I know, who had not been impressed with her few attempts to get into vaping, just fell head over heels for it, as well. It's just sweet, slightly spicy goodness. Yum, again!
    Splinter, mary_d and Bill_R like this.
    Come play on ECF's Music Game thread! - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...game-lazy.html

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

yaaaaaaaaaaay becky found us!
    Splinter, Bill_R and mary_d like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Los Angeles (born and raised, but not a fan)

Flirt!
    mary_d, Bill_R and Splinter like this.
    Come play on ECF's Music Game thread! - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...game-lazy.html

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Twinkie is my new ADV! Wow....I love this juice. Snack cake in a bottle. It is spot on. Thanks!
    sonicdsl and mary_d like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast