Music/Videos - Page 11
Page 11 of 264 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree767Likes

Thread: Music/Videos

jj2
    Tigger Girl Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Clutching at straws: Someone’s last ditch effort to save face by grasping anything that has validity. I suggest you might do less damage to yourself and more damage to your objective by taking the straws, using all that hot air to practice your aim, and hitting them with the paper wrapper…..bullseye!!!

jj2
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Clutching at straws: Someone’s last ditch effort to save face by grasping anything that has validity. I suggest you might do less damage to yourself and more damage to your objective by taking the straws, using all that hot air to practice your aim, and hitting them with the paper wrapper…..bullseye!!!

jj2
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

jj2
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

sonicdsl likes this.

jj2
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

sonicdsl likes this.

jj2
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Last edited by jj2; 05-16-2013 at 05:04 PM.
    sonicdsl likes this.

jj2
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

jj2
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

sonicdsl likes this.

jj2
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

sonicdsl likes this.

jj2
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

sonicdsl likes this.