Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Canadian e-cig related Swaps thread (Juice, Batteries, Parts etc.) - Please read 1st post for Rules and Guidelines.

ECF Moderator
    Original Guru
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Canadian e-cig related Swaps thread (Juice, Batteries, Parts etc.) - Please read 1st post for Rules and Guidelines.

Note: PIF-Canada members ship within Canada only. Members must have Verified status to participate.

Rules for the Swaps thread.
    1. All swaps MUST be e-cig related.

2. Once your swap is complete please edit your post to reflect this. If you are unable to edit your post for any reason please contact a moderator to do so for you.

3. Please do not use this thread for general chit-chat (This keeps the thread tidy and gives others an easier chance to swap). Post a swap, edit - Done!

4. If you are swapping juice please label the bottle. Place all information on the bottle prior to sending (Supplier, Flavour, PG/VG ratio, Quantity etc.). All bottles must have some form of label or accompanying note with them with such information. Do not offer juice over a year old, as it may not be safe for vaping.

5. Please try to include as much information as you can about the item(s) you are swapping - General condition of the item(s) etc.

Thank you and have fun!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Available for swap:
    Innokin Itaste kit. VV chameleon.
    Almost new, small pinhead sized flaw/ ding.
    Itaste propriatary tank system with 2untouched atty heads and one used once head. And some unopened tanks.
    In box with charger and whatnot
    510 adapter included.

PM with potential trades. Will trade for, boges, and or glass tanks and or juice and or anything really. This kit is pretty much brand new with original box.
    Last edited by DemonCleaner; 01-08-2013 at 05:49 AM.
    Dusty_D and WolfeReign like this.
    That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, bingo!

ECF Moderator
    Original Guru
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Available for swap:

Cin City (28ml) - Heathers Heavenly Vapes: 12mg, 70/30 PG/VG, Aug. 2012
    Caramel Tobacco (29ml) - BlueMistVaping: 8mg, 80/20 PG/VG, Nov. 2012
    DK Tobacco Type (10ml) - BlueMistVaping: 8mg, 80/20 PG/VG, Nov. 2012
    AppleJack Tobacco (10ml) - BlueMistVaping: 8mg, 80/20 PG/VG, Nov. 2012
    Vanilla Tobacco (10ml) - BlueMistVaping: 8mg, 80/20 PG/VG, Nov. 2012
    Cherry Tobacco (10ml) - BlueMistVaping: 8mg, 80/20 PG/VG, Nov. 2012

Looking for 10-12mg range tobacco that I can use with my Pipe mods. No fruity or desserty stuff please.

Preferably within Toronto, as I know the larger 30ml bottles will require upgraded shipping. Open to suggestions though depending on what you want to swap.

PM with what you got.

No longer available. PIF'd to a new vaper for Easter.

Last edited by Dusty_D; 03-31-2013 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Adding picture.
    WolfeReign likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Available for swap:

Ego booster.

Details (as per a web site as i suck at giving proper descriptions)

Canadian made, state of the art technology turns your Torch (or eGo*) battery into a variable voltage device. With a simple twist of the button, your Torch battery switches from 3.3 to 4.7 volts without generating extra heat or harming the battery.

Hit me up in PM with potential trade items

PS: the cone is not included, and i no longer have the box, but i do have the manual....i think
    Last edited by WolfeReign; 01-07-2013 at 01:01 PM.
    Dusty_D likes this.
    I've reached that age where my brain went from You probably shouldn't say that to What the hell let's see what happens

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

For Swap:

Redds Key-cig.

Regulated 3.7 volts while sitting at 450 mah. Lasts a heavy vaper like myself (5 to 6ml's) about five and half hours. Comes with charger, and i think i can toss in a about two brand new redd's cartomizers. I also have the charger for it.

Reason to swap? I am getting to many of the 808's now (which is a seriously cool problem to have) however i only have so many outlets :P

as always PM me with trade potentials

Dusty_D likes this.
    I've reached that age where my brain went from You probably shouldn't say that to What the hell let's see what happens

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Available for swap:

Parkes Vaping 7x3ml samples at 24mg
    All juices mixed on 12/12/12

Tuscan Reserve 50/50 24mg
    Tropical Punch 70/30 24mg
    Honeydew Melon 50/50 24mg
    Honeywood Tobacco 50/50 24mg
    Wyatt Earp 70/30 24mg
    Menthol 50/50 24mg
    Watermelon Freeze 50/50 24mg

PM me with any possible trades. Ideally I would like to trade for several samples (12mg-24mg) in return so that I can find some variety in my vape menu. I have been vaping for 3 weeks, I have tried over 40 different juices and am still in search of an all day vape. Some tobacco flavours taste great to me and others smell and taste like death. All citrus flavours that I have tried hurt my lungs. Most bakery flavours taste nice to me but I can't vape them for more than a small session before they begin to be cloyingly sweet.

2013-01-07 22.19.02.jpg
    Dusty_D likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Well seeing as i made a promise to myself (and my wife which is way more important), going to let go some more items, would be looking for SR and LR cart's as end of the month i am going to get myself a eVic....so here are some bloog maxx fusion 808's with charger and little carry felt cases

The purples are 78mm auto bloog maxx fusions, the blacks are 102mm manual bloog maxx fusions

Dusty_D likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Seeing as i am going to upgrade my gear at the end of the month (so excited) i am going to let go of the ego stealth battery from Vaporus with charger. Would be interested in getting SR and LR carts

Dusty_D likes this.

Eh? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default Kanthal wire

I would like to swap half of my 100 foot roll of Kanthal A-1 32 gauge wire for some Kanthal A-1 28 gauge wire. Looking to do testing to find the right gauge for me

EDIT: I'd entertain a swap for some 30 gauge too

IMG_20130109_191513.jpg
    Last edited by SloHand; 01-10-2013 at 01:38 AM.
    Dusty_D and WolfeReign like this.

SilverDog V1 by Van, Orion V2.1 + V3 by NoSmoker, Provari V2 by Provape, BNJ Mod, KayFun 3.1

ECF Veteran

Available for swap

eGo-C 650 mAh Kit -Black
    2x Battery, 2x Atomizer base with heads, 2x Atomizer cone, 5x empty tank cartridges, 5x extra heads,
    1x usb charger, 1x manual 1x lanyard

Reason for swap, I got this on the classifieds from a guy who tried vaping & it wasn't for him. He got rid of everything and wouldn't break it up, so I have a kit I don't need. It was purchased from cdnvapor. The batteries have been charged once.

There's not one specific thing I'm looking to swap for, so feel free to PM your idea, I'm pretty opened.
    For the record, -I vape 18mg juice. -I like Kanger T2s, -would love to try a glass tank or drip tip,
    -I dabble in DIY juice.

ECF PIF Canada 008.jpg
    Last edited by SoUnique; 01-10-2013 at 03:35 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast