Canadian Treasure Chest thread: Give or get freebies - Please read 1st post for Rules and Guidelines.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Canadian Treasure Chest thread: Give or get freebies - Please read 1st post for Rules and Guidelines.

  1. #1
    ECF Moderator
    Original Guru
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Dusty_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    11,813

    Default Canadian Treasure Chest thread: Give or get freebies - Please read 1st post for Rules and Guidelines.

    Note: Canadian Members only. Members must have Verified status to participate.

    Rules for the Treasure Chest thread.
    1. Only post items that you don't need and are willing to give away for free.

    2. Once the item has been claimed you MUST edit your post to reflect as such. If you are unable to edit your post please contact a moderator to do so for you.

    3. If you have questions about an item that someone is offering please PM the user. This keeps the thread free of general chit-chat and makes it easier to find the freebies.

    4. You may offer as many items as you wish but please only accept offers at least 30 days apart. Free items are lovely but give everyone a chance to claim them.

    This Treasure Chest is limited to Canadian members only. It is unfair to ask a member from Canada to pay shipping fees to other countries.

    If a member from another country PM's you to ask for a Treasure Chest item, please contact a moderator or report the request.

    Thank you and have fun!

  2. #2
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    WolfeReign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wolfe Paradise
    Posts
    1,748
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    The Particulars:

    Flavor: American Tobacco
    Size: 10ml bottle from Flavor Crafters (normally $9).
    Mixture: 70% PG / 30% VG
    = - ~ 0% nicotine!!!!!!!! ~ - =
    Originally purchased December 27th 2012
    Expires November 2014
    Personally used 1.2ml (to fill a 808 cart that got thrown out)

    Reason for putting it here Long story short, i got it thinking it was going to be used by someone else, but turns out that was not the case. So seeing as i tried it and could not stand not getting a nicotine jolt i put it on the shelf wondering what to do with it, then thought i would offer it up.


    Last edited by Dusty_D; 01-16-2013 at 01:30 PM. Reason: removed my own faux paus
    dbot likes this.
    I've reached that age where my brain went from You probably shouldn't say that to What the hell let's see what happens

  3. #3
    ECF Moderator
    Original Guru
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Dusty_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    11,813

    Default

    3 Dripshields:

    2 Aluminum from VaporGeek (Black and Silver)
    1 Delrin from Empiremods (Black delrin)

    Last edited by Dusty_D; 01-11-2013 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Adding picture
    WolfeReign, philippecb and dbot like this.

  4. #4
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nubbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Interested in the black Vaporgeek drip tip.

  5. #5
    Full Member Verified Member philippecb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty_D View Post
    3 Dripshields:

    2 Aluminum from VaporGeek (Black and Silver)
    1 Delrin from Empiremods (Black delrin)

    It's always available?

  6. #6
    ECF Moderator
    Original Guru
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Dusty_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    11,813

    Default

    Black shield spoken for. Silver and empire mods delrin tip remain.
    WolfeReign likes this.

  7. #7
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nubbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Two Kanger T2 replace mouth pieces. Brand new, never used.

    The first verisions had a tendency to separate where the metal ring connects with the cap, these fixed those problems.

    This will get your Kangers back up and running.

    Kanger Caps.jpg
    dbot likes this.

  8. #8
    ECF Moderator
    Original Guru
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Dusty_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    11,813

    Default

    Philippecb has claimed the other dripshields.
    SoUnique likes this.

  9. #9
    Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nubbie View Post
    Two Kanger T2 replace mouth pieces. Brand new, never used.

    The first verisions had a tendency to separate where the metal ring connects with the cap, these fixed those problems.

    This will get your Kangers back up and running.

    Kanger Caps.jpg
    Are these aluminum or just a gray plastic ? I might be interest to try those if they aluminum, but if they're plastic I should just break down a buy a pile, since I keep breaking the stupid things over tightening.

  10. #10
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    WolfeReign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wolfe Paradise
    Posts
    1,748
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfeReign View Post
    The Particulars:

    Flavor: American Tobacco
    Size: 10ml bottle from Flavor Crafters (normally $9).
    Mixture: 70% PG / 30% VG
    = - ~ 0% nicotine!!!!!!!! ~ - =
    Originally purchased December 27th 2012
    Expires November 2014
    Personally used 1.2ml (to fill a 808 cart that got thrown out)

    Reason for putting it here Long story short, i got it thinking it was going to be used by someone else, but turns out that was not the case. So seeing as i tried it and could not stand not getting a nicotine jolt i put it on the shelf wondering what to do with it, then thought i would offer it up.

    The Juice, she is gone
    I've reached that age where my brain went from You probably shouldn't say that to What the hell let's see what happens

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks