PIF-Canada FAQ & Chit-Chat - Got questions or suggestions, post them here. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: PIF-Canada FAQ & Chit-Chat - Got questions or suggestions, post them here.

ECF Moderator
    Original Guru
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

SoUnique, I did some digging around and also received an explanation from Wolfe regarding this matter. He has decided to get away from vaping, and added your PIF items as a Bonus to an already existing sale, with no change in price. Let me know if you want details on the thread that it was posted in. Could he have PIF'd it back on our PIF? yeah he could have! but, perhaps thought in adding this to his sale items would probably get it moving quicker. Items are his to do with as he pleases. He was not trying to sell them. Whatever the right or wrong of it, he has not broken any rules that pertain to PIF.

I'm sure that this was not what you intended to happen to your PIF items, and for that you have my sincerest apologies.

Keep that chin-up and happy vaping!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

No prob Dusty. Just wish I would have followed my gut and refused to deal with me. Lesson learned.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456