Newbie to PIF thread.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 125 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree718Likes

Thread: Newbie to PIF thread....

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well I'm still a little new, seeing as how this thread wasn't here when I got here I'll say hello. My name is Chris and I'm a college student. I've made a couple PIF's already and it's been nice getting to know you guys, this is an awesome group.

Agree this should be a sticky as well.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
    -- Bertrand Russell

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

if Toni kills me...it's on yall :P
    Truthiness: The natural human condition to ignore facts and just go with whats in your gut! Colbert

Ill try to protect you!!
    Its nice to be important,but its more important to be nice.

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran librarising's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks for this thread rose!

I'm Lois and from NY. I smoked analogs for 43 years (with a 3 year break in between) and almost like magic, was able to stop completely on the third day using a 510.

I'm the Mom of 2 sons, 20 and 23 who still live at home, I work from home, and we have 3 kitties.

I actually joined PIF in September but was so enmeshed in getting info at other parts of the forum, I forgot to stop by here. Well, here I am! lol!

I love the Heart of this forum and the energy is beautiful and PIF is also lots of Fun!

Wishing all a great weekend!

In the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed - K Gilbran

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hello, referred to by another member. Great-this PIF, I mean thrift stores might call authorities seeing a tubular gadget that lights up being dropped off...

I'll probably be never seen swapping juices cause I just mix, and if it's a flop, flush.

Full Member ECF Veteran MiztrezzLyn's Avatar

Oh its me again

I didn't say anything about myself!

I'm 37, smoked for 25 years (yes, yes, I really did start when I was 12...well actually 10 was my first smoke..just bad all around lol) I have 5 children. 21, 19, 15, 5, and 2!

I quit smoking in June and then started back up again about a month ago. Stupid stupid but then I found out about ecigarettes and haven't smoked since I got it (10/20/10) except for a puff here and there just to "test" what it was like after vaping. EWWW I hate hate it now. LOL that makes me so happy to be able to say that.

My husband vapes now too but...he stayed quit (when we quit in June). He just really enjoys the flavors of some of the stuff I bought. We had to buy him his own at (I think) 8mg because well he doesn't even really care about the nicotine.

AND I've just converted another person to ecigarettes!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Hi! I'm not new to ECF but I'm new to PIF. Glad to be a part of this group

edit: I guess I should add a little more about me, lol. my name is Shannon, I am a photographer (hence the name). I started vaping in Oct '09 and relapsed on analogs in May'10. recently quit smoking again and started vaping 0 nic to help keep me from giving up (this quit has been difficult). Now I no longer want the analog, just the act of smoking is satisfying. During this quit I actually tried to sell ALL of my supplies....so glad the deal fell through.

Since taking up vaping again, I have bought a Joye eGo (just got it today) and I'm loving it! I've always loved 510's. My current hardware is 2 eGo's, 6 510's and a 510 Little Chuck (had 2 until tonight, now down to one)
    All my software is DIY.
    Last edited by sbphotog; 11-07-2010 at 02:40 AM.

SQUIRREL! Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by MiztrezzLyn View Post
    Oh its me again

I didn't say anything about myself!

I'm 37, smoked for 25 years (yes, yes, I really did start when I was 12...well actually 10 was my first smoke..just bad all around lol) I have 5 children. 21, 19, 15, 5, and 2!

I quit smoking in June and then started back up again about a month ago. Stupid stupid but then I found out about ecigarettes and haven't smoked since I got it (10/20/10) except for a puff here and there just to "test" what it was like after vaping. EWWW I hate hate it now. LOL that makes me so happy to be able to say that.

My husband vapes now too but...he stayed quit (when we quit in June). He just really enjoys the flavors of some of the stuff I bought. We had to buy him his own at (I think) 8mg because well he doesn't even really care about the nicotine.

AND I've just converted another person to ecigarettes!
    Yay for converting smokers!!! Way to go! And keep up the good work...you can so do this!

Last TC take 9.3.11
    Bianca is what Peeps would be if they were sentient. Just gooey luscious love and sugar. -Magnus

ECF Veteran

Another not so new newbie here. Have already PIF'd but only in the treasure chest. Having bought so much off of classifieds, I may be posting more soon!
    An addict is an addict is an addict is an addict.............No, wait, it could be OCD.
    I'm 51, married and a veteran, have a bunch of parrots and smoked for about 35 years with no desire to quit. Got my first e-cig (401) and since it satisfies my habit and is super cool (gadgets and all that) I found I enjoyed it more than analogs. Switched to the 510 then the Ego and recently purchased my 2nd Indulgence. These things are like shoes
    Whew, I'll shut up now.
    Rebecca
    Last edited by Sparrots; 11-07-2010 at 01:22 AM.

ECF Veteran

Hi! I am pretty new to ECF and even newer, or is it more new, anyway...Hi! My name is Cheli (pronounced "Shelly") and I live in Texas. I have a husband that I really like, Jerod. He is exclusively vaping, too and I NEVER thought he would quit smoking (Yea, Jer!!!) We have 3 kids, two girls and one boy--Taylor (18-she vapes, too--not happy about this but at least she isn't smoking!), Gracyn (5), and Hudson (3). We also have three dogs, a parakeet, and a Robo hamster (such a cute little guy!)
    I haven't done any PIFs yet but I have helped with some wants. Really looking forward to getting to know you all better and PIFing!!!
    Hugs!!!

BTW, we use eGos--I primarily drip and Jerod likes cartos. I keep dropping hints that I really, really want a Phidias Feedimus but, Jer suddenly has a hearing problem!!! lol
    Last edited by UntamedRose; 11-24-2010 at 07:04 PM.