Like Tree718Likes

Thread: Newbie to PIF thread....

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Newbie to PIF thread....

Hey Welcome to PIF!

Please take the time to say hey and introduce yourself here

This would also be a great thread to ask any quick Q's you might have about PIF...like "whats DNC mean?"

Happy Vaping

Please be sure to read the Pif group rules as well as the rules and guidelines for each thread - which are posted in the first post of that particular thread.
    Last edited by loxmythe; 08-18-2013 at 12:45 AM.
    priorities likes this.
    Truthiness: The natural human condition to ignore facts and just go with whats in your gut! Colbert

Super Member ECF Veteran

Hi! Not really new here (per se) but just to get the ball rolling:

My name is Peter and I'm a part-time college student in Western Massachusetts. I love this group and look forward to 'meeting' all of the new faces here!

Sidenote: This thread should definitely be stickied...

Super Member ECF Veteran Mathew R Taylor's Avatar

So I'm newish as well; my name is Mathew and I am a PIFer (or on the road to being one). I'm a professional geek in Charlotte, NC and I love PIFing for the chance to take a risk on a new flavor that I may never have thought to buy. My goal?!? Try every flavor

As to questions, who thought of this for ECF, because I really want to thank them ?

Mathew
    Lorax, Wolf308 and rangerrobin like this.

ECF Veteran

well, I've been here a couple months and I'm still unsure......is it does not change or does not count?

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

lol it's does not count.

As far as who created this, I believe it was Whataclumsygirl who started the original thread in the classifieds.
    Last edited by UntamedRose; 11-04-2010 at 03:51 AM.
    Truthiness: The natural human condition to ignore facts and just go with whats in your gut! Colbert

Full Member ECF Veteran MiztrezzLyn's Avatar

Well I am new!

My very first PIF went out in the mail today! $$

I am excited! Everyone seems so nice, I want to be a part of that. It seems like a lot of fun!

ECF Veteran

I guess I am new. I haven't participated yet but I have been lurking in here for about 3 weeks. You guys are fun!
    I'm Cat. I am 43. Mom to 4 and grandma to almost 7 (new granddaughter due in one week). I used to be a nurse but now I provide daycare for 2 (soon 3) of my grandkids.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Not New

Quote Originally Posted by UntamedRose View Post
    lol it's does not count.

As far as who created this, I believe it was Whataclumsygirl who started the original thread in the classifieds.
    Way to go Clumsy!

I am not new but I did enjoy PIFing before the rules changed that prevent me from doing it. There are some really good people here that like to help each other out. Seldom found in the nowadays.

I was active in PIF until I became a Supplier Associate. I help a supplier out with their subforum here now. PIF is a great place to get help when needed, help others when you are able and try all sorts of new things without going broke in the process.
    Last edited by salemgold; 11-04-2010 at 04:00 AM.
    priorities likes this.

Sdh

Hello My name is Sandra and I just signed up for PIF. I didn't know too much on what it was designed for until I seen a thread for emergency needs=so I helped out. I am a nurse. I have been smoking since I was 14. I started vaping back in July.However, I think it takes a few months to really know what one is doing.(I still have my doubts related to my ability!) I still smoke 2 analogs daily.
    Now a question?

If one post a trade and someone pms them=do they have to accept the offer when its not exactly what they wanted. I just don't want to upset anyone. I know a proper response is needed by pm'ing the poster. However, I just want to be polite. However, I don't want a juice I can't vape.

Any thoughts?
    Thanks for your input.
    priorities likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

A trade is a trade...your free to turn them down or inquire if perhaps they have something different. In the swaps thread nothing requires you to do "biz" with the first person to pm you. Just be polite it will be alright.
    (doesnt include treasure chest offers or PIF's...just trades/swaps. No PMing and negotiating with those)
    priorities likes this.

Page 1 of 124 123451151101 ... LastLast