PIF Group Treasure Chest- USA - Please read first post for rules and guidelines
Page 1 of 293 123451151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree8205Likes

Thread: PIF Group Treasure Chest- USA - Please read first post for rules and guidelines

SQUIRREL! Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default PIF Group Treasure Chest- USA - Please read first post for rules and guidelines

Welcome to the PIF Treasure Chest!
    If you have something that you just want to give away without making a trade or taking part in the other PIF threads this is the place to post it.

***Due to recent issues, while you may place stipulations on your TC offerings, you may no longer require that the recipient places a FUTURE treasure chest to qualify - requiring that they have placed one PRIOR to the current TC is fine. ***

Treasure Chest Rules:
    1. Once your offer has been taken, you MUST edit your post to say that the item(s) has/have been taken and post the name of who has taken it. If you can't edit it anymore, then PM a PIF Mod and we'll do it for you.

2. If you have questions or comments about an offer, please PM the original poster and keep the thread free of chit chat.

3. You can offer as many times as you want, but please accept offers at least 30 days apart. *
    Your treasure chest acceptance is now limited to 1 per HOUSEHOLD per 30 days.

To find the date of your last treasure take, you will need to locate "Search Thread" at the top of the thread. Click on that and simply enter your username. You will then have access to only the posts with your username in them and will be able to find your last take from those posts.

4. You must post your want for a posted offer IN THE THREAD (no PM's) along with the date of your last taken TC offer.

5. All Treasure Chest offers taken must be for your own personal use. To be fair to our Pif members and the Pif community please do not take offers for non Pif or ECF members. The members of the PIF community are in need as much as anyone and its not fair for those who so freely give here to miss out on a Treasure Chest item that will go to someone "outside" of and not part of the Pif community.

Nothing claimed from this thread can be listed in the ECF Classifieds. Doing so will result in a permanent ban from the PIF group.

If you do not receive an offer you've accepted here, please PM any PIF Moderator to look into the situation for you. We need to know if people aren't sending or communicating.

Remember guys, this is YOUR suff...if you get more than one request for your offers, you give it to who you see fit as long as all TC rules are followed. If your last Treasure Chest "take" is older than this thread - please indicate that as the original thread is no longer available to search and is dated.

ALL THE THREADS IN PIF ARE US RESIDENTS ONLY - REGARDLESS OF YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS, BE SURE TO READ THE GROUP RULES AS WELL AS THE THREAD RULES.

Money never changes hands in PIF - anywhere.

Thank you!
    Last edited by beebopnjazz; 09-10-2014 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Original Treasure Chest Thread
    tyleris12, Prism, pchela and 14 others like this.

Last TC take 9.3.11
    Bianca is what Peeps would be if they were sentient. Just gooey luscious love and sugar. -Magnus

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would like to offer up the first *new* treasure. Please give our illustrious mods a huge kudos for keeping this all alive and healthy!
    To someone needy and in compliance with all the rules: Claimed by MissEdie ... thanks for the edit to follow the rules!

New 510 FS E-Cigarette kit which includes:
    2 - 510 batteries
    2 - 510 SR atomizers
    5- Blank cartridges
    1 - USB charger
    1 - Wall charger

For juices I have all 3 ml 20mg PG/VG samples from Juicy Vapor:
    Strawberry Margarita
    Juicy Pear
    Artic Berry
    Blackberry Mint
    Lemon Basil
    Green Apple
    Chocolate Covered Maple Bacon
    Bacon

I Blue neoprene lanyard case to hold PV
    Last edited by CalamityJan; 08-16-2011 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Claimed

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

i'lll take that.
    Last TC was 6/28

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Just a quick note before everyone posts here to add this to your subscribed threads - DON'T - just go to thread tools at the top of the page and subscribe from there. Thanks

Oh BTW did I read this right? Chocolate Covered Maple Bacon?
    cgrl, BiancaMontgomery and Lorelei like this.

This signature has been deleted by Loxmythe Reason: He's just mean

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yay I get to make the 2nd TC!

I have a 3.7v box mod I made (and it even works!) but I don't use it. It's black with a red button and takes 14500 batts (which are not included) 510 threading.

The only thing is....I bought the wrong kind of box and it doesnt snap closed, you will have to find a way to secure the bottom. I use a small black rubberband which is hardly noticed. There is a small hole on the back for a tiny screw but I'll be damned if I can find that screw =)
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...-photo0004.jpg
    I would like the person who grabs this to not have any mods (box or other) but rather someone that really wants to check out a box mod but can't afford it.

Regular TC rules apply.

Thanks and happy revised TCing!

Congrats LilOperaGirl on her new box mod!!
    Last edited by Cassie; 08-16-2011 at 06:57 PM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would love this. I've never had a box mod and have been thinking about trying one.

Last TC 7-12-2011

EDIT: Sould correct, I did have an old goat mod, but I no longer have it, it had fallen apart me on me. I've never had a box only mod, and currently I have no mods.
    Last edited by LilOperaGirl; 08-16-2011 at 06:33 PM.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityJan View Post
    I would like to offer up the first *new* treasure. Please give our illustrious mods a huge kudos for keeping this all alive and healthy!
    To someone needy and in compliance with all the rules: Claimed by MissEdie ... thanks for the edit to follow the rules!

New 510 FS E-Cigarette kit which includes:
    2 - 510 batteries
    2 - 510 SR atomizers
    5- Blank cartridges
    1 - USB charger
    1 - Wall charger

For juices I have all 3 ml 20mg PG/VG samples from Juicy Vapor:
    Strawberry Margarita
    Juicy Pear
    Artic Berry
    Blackberry Mint
    Lemon Basil
    Green Apple
    Chocolate Covered Maple Bacon
    Bacon

I – Blue neoprene lanyard case to hold PV
    Thank you ! =)
    Cassie and woody55 like this.

SQUIRREL! Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

*Going to LuckyLulu*

I made a trade with my girl bmwjen a while ago and what I received from that trade was a little green box mod/bottom feeder. I used it for a while to take out with me while running errands and such and it has always worked great. As most of you know, I drop stuff and I knew it was just a matter of time before I dropped this little mod in some parking lot and destroyed it. So, I upgraded my plastic baby bottom feeder to a small METAL baby bottom feeder that even *I* can't break. (I had one at one point and sold it, realized I needed it and had to buy another one ) So what I have for the Treasure Chest is:

1 Green plastic 3ml capacity bottom feeder mod that takes 1 14500 battery and has a master on/off switch (battery not included)
    1 3ml bottle with needle assembly

You will have to supply your own batts/atty(or carto...low resistance atty or cartos rock on it!)/charger for batts. There is no catch cup on this mod...so a helpful hint: when you push the bottle to feed the atty/carto, look at the air holes in the connector and watch for the first sign that juice might come out of them, stop pushing the bottle then, it's fed and you can now vape.

No restrictions on who it goes to, but TC rules apply...of course.
    Last edited by BiancaMontgomery; 08-16-2011 at 09:11 PM.
    salemgold, Tuck, Lauralie and 5 others like this.

Last TC take 9.3.11
    Bianca is what Peeps would be if they were sentient. Just gooey luscious love and sugar. -Magnus

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I want this! last Tc 5/15/2011
    Thank you B!
    Last edited by LuckyLulu; 08-16-2011 at 09:11 PM.

Super Member* ECF Veteran jordonm41's Avatar

I have one pink case that I used for a ecigg case it will also hold ID and other cards too works good for 510's and egos not good for mods though depending on how many eciggs you carry you can also put a 5ml of juice in there too I also found some bling to add to this offer so you can bling up your e-cigg and I'll throw in a rainbow lynard
    since this seems to be stuck I will also add a 510 batt white and wall charger to go with it

Taken by Adrena
    Last edited by beebopnjazz; 03-27-2012 at 12:49 AM.
    wedding officate that loves to vape
    smoke free 1-26-2011 and slpped 8-30-11 and had a smoke:( money saved $.oo lungs saved priceless!!

Page 1 of 293 123451151101 ... LastLast