Samples Swaps - USA - please read the first post for rules and guidelines
Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree322Likes

Thread: Samples Swaps - USA - please read the first post for rules and guidelines

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Samples Swaps - USA - please read the first post for rules and guidelines

Samples Swaps

One of the most difficult and costly things about vaping is finding your "All Day Vape". With more and more juice vendors popping up every day the mythical ADV is becoming harder and harder to find. This thread is here In order to help our members with their quest and save each other some money.

The Rules:

#1 - This is a swap thread - not a free for all. We are here to help you find your flavor - not support your habit. This is not a free juice bank. You must trade like for like. You CAN NOT offer larger quantities than 10mls. All swaps MUST be equal amounts.

Example: I'd like to try 10mls of XYZ woo hoo juice and 10mls Joe's stinky tobacco in return I have 10mls billybob RY4 and So&so's tobacco ka-ka.

Or you can simply ask for what you want and post a list of ALL the flavors you have to trade you are limited to trading 10ML samples only.

Example: I'd like to try 5mls of XYZ woo hoo juice and 5mls Joe's stinky tobacco in return I have 5mls billybob RY4, So&so's tobacco ka-ka, someguys aromatic analog, or jimbobs tootie fruity to pick from. You must trade like for like.

#2 This is for juice only. NO GEAR is to be traded in this thread.

#3 - You are limited to requesting 10MLsamples only - that's plenty to know if you like it. If you are looking to trade larger quantities of juice you should post it in ECF classifieds.

You ARE permitted to swap for DIY flavors Please be sure to mark your post that it's DIY

#4 - You must edit your post to say "traded with". If you have what someone is looking for reply to them with quotes in the thread - no pm's. We will be keeping track in order to prevent abuse of our members generosity. Remember it is an ECF violation to solicit items via PM. Members PLEASE report abusers promptly.
    If you are unable to edit your post then "quote" your post and update with what was traded and with whom.

#5 All other ECF and PIF forum rules apply PIF Group Rules. You must read these rules before you post here.. As always each person takes care of shipping - no money ever exchanges hands in PIF

Please be specific with what your trading as far as PG/VG ratio and nicotine content!

#6 Nothing acquired in PIF may be sold in the ECF Classifieds. That includes items you trade for in this thread. If you sell anything you've acquired from this thread in the ECF classifieds, you will be banned from this social group.

Keep "chit chat" to a minimum so offers don't get lost! If your not making an offer or responding to an offer - it's chit chat - and will be deleted!
    Any posts not meeting the above requirements will be deleted without notice!
    Any abuse of this thread or it's users will result in a permanent ban from the PIF forum.

PLEASE BE SURE TO MAIL YOUR END IN A TIMELY MANNER. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO DO SO BE SURE TO COMMUNICATE VIA PM WITH THE RECIEVER!!!

BE SURE WHEN MAILING YOUR ITEMS TO OBTAIN A RECEIPT! It is recommended you use USPS tracking. Should a package become lost in the mail AND you can not provide proof of mailing - it is UP TO YOU to replace the items lost.
    Last edited by loxmythe; 09-16-2013 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Changed to 10mls

This signature has been deleted by Loxmythe Reason: He's just mean

PIF FORUM MODERATOR Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm first!

SWAP MADE WITH PAISLIA

I want to try - Radiator Pluid!!!!

I have
    Halo Longhorn 18 mg
    Halo Belgian Cocoa 18 (or it might be 12) mg - have to look at that one
    Halo Bella Valenti 18 mg

Aroma Ejuice P38 (with WTA) 18 mg
    Last edited by beebopnjazz; 09-24-2012 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Swap made :)
    Prism, loxmythe and Paislia like this.
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning , The Devil says "Oh crap!. She's up!!."

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Swap made with Paislia

I would like to try:
    VaporTalk Dulcis (12-24mg)
    NLV Caparillo Cafe (12-24mg)

I have to offer:
    MaddCatt Vapors RYw4 - 12mg - 50/50
    Top Vapor Green Tea - 24mg - ?/?
    Top Vapor Grandpa's Mix - 24mg - ?/?
    MaddCatt Vapors MaddHatter RYj5 - 12mg - 50/50

Question for mods: Is this right? Is this only for vendor labelled 5ml's or can we transfer from 30ml bottle to a new 5ml?
    Last edited by dcav; 09-22-2012 at 03:47 PM. Reason: swap made

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You can transfer
    Paislia, Snus, Neya and 1 others like this.
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning , The Devil says "Oh crap!. She's up!!."

PIF MODERATOR Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by beebopnjazz View Post
    I'm first!

I want to try - Radiator Pluid!!!!

I have
    Halo Longhorn 18 mg
    Halo Belgian Cocoa 18 (or it might be 12) mg - have to look at that one
    Halo Bella Valenti 18 mg
    Aroma Ejuice P38 (with WTA) 18 mg
    I have MM radiator pluid (20mg is all it comes at) and would love to try the Belgian Cocoa! I'm really hoping it's 12mg, but I have pg/vg to cut it with if it's 18. So - NOW we PM addresses? I will wait until you edit your post. Thanks for the fun thread!
    Prism and Snus like this.
    The Future is just now, but, later.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by dcav View Post
    I would like to try:
    VaporTalk Dulcis (12-24mg)
    NLV Caparillo Cafe (12-24mg)

I have to offer:
    MaddCatt Vapors RYw4 - 12mg - 50/50
    Top Vapor Green Tea - 24mg - ?/?
    Top Vapor Grandpa's Mix - 24mg - ?/?
    MaddCatt Vapors MaddHatter RYj5 - 12mg - 50/50

Question for mods: Is this right? Is this only for vendor labelled 5ml's or can we transfer from 30ml bottle to a new 5ml?
    I have the NLV Caprillo (12mg), but your green tea is too high nic for me. PM me your address and I'll draw you off a 3-5ml sample depending on which bottle I find first.
    Snus likes this.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

PM incoming
    Snus likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Paislia View Post
    I have the NLV Caprillo (12mg), but your green tea is too high nic for me. PM me your address and I'll draw you off a 3-5ml sample depending on which bottle I find first.
    I can send green tea plus 3ml either pg or vg. The green tea tastes good but needs thinning anyway as it is thick and dark.
    PM sent
    Last edited by dcav; 09-22-2012 at 06:59 AM.
    Paislia and Snus like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Ok here's some I would like to try:

Ahlusion - 12-18mg
    Masala Chai sweetened
    Berry Shangri-La (no mint)
    Caramel Pear black Tea (no mint)

I have: NLV juices in 12mg born 8/2012:
    Renegade (spiced tobacco)
    Gold
    Bounty Hunter (sweet vanilla tobacco)
    Vanilla Strait
    Caprillo Cafe
    Sundance V2 (sweet pilsbury orange roll)

Thanks for reading!
    Snus likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Question: Do you need to list a specific juice you'd like to try? The reason I ask is that I am not familiar with all the vendors and all the flavors...so I'd likely ask for "pastry type flavors" from any vendor.

Thanks for the thread...great idea!!
    Snus likes this.

Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast