What's your all day vape? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: What's your all day vape?

Full Member Verified Member

Limoncello from Highbrow vapors in a vivi nova on my provari.

PIF FORUM MODERATOR Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    I'm kinda boring. Just a standard ego with 2.4 stardust with my DIY mixed berry (cherry and blackberry) lately. When I need something different I tend to go to my DIY peaches and cream.

I've not been around lately since I can't even remember the last time I vaped a commercial juice. I've found that switching over to all VG DIY juices has really worked well for me! I kinda wish the DIY PIF thread was still around, as I'd like to try other's homemade juices!
    Wren - you ARE permitted to trade 5 ml bottles of DIY flavorings in the sample swaps thread Just make sure it's clearly marked that you're trading DIY
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning , The Devil says "Oh crap!. She's up!!."

PIF FORUM MODERATOR Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by GrannyGrump View Post
    Limoncello from Highbrow vapors in a vivi nova on my provari.
    That sounds YUMMY! I love limoncello - have a bottle in the freezer right now!
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning , The Devil says "Oh crap!. She's up!!."

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by beebopnjazz View Post
    Wren - you ARE permitted to trade 5 ml bottles of DIY flavorings in the sample swaps thread Just make sure it's clearly marked that you're trading DIY
    Ooh, actually that's really good to know, I think I may have to go through my box when I get home and post up some of my less used flavors!

PV Master Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

AVE Hype or Ahlusion Pink Label.......on one precise or another
    BiancaMontgomery likes this.

SQUIRREL! Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by bmwjen View Post
    AVE Hype or Ahlusion Pink Label.......on one precise or another
    ^Hello to YOU!

I'm vaping my own DIY Peach and have been for months now. I got the mix to my idea of perfect and I can't put it down! Mixed up some Horchata the other night and I'm enjoying that too as a sweet treat type of "once in while" vape. I'll drip some in my IGO-L and get my sweets fix.

I use the IGO-L dripping atomizers on a Vamo or my P18 and I have one on my Vapecore top feeder as well. Really love that atty! The tanks I prefer right now are the larger Vivi Nova tanks. I always have one of those on one of my Vamo mods and the V1 Nova works great on my P18.
    Paislia and Doglips like this.

Last TC take 9.3.11
    Bianca is what Peeps would be if they were sentient. Just gooey luscious love and sugar. -Magnus

Senior Member ECF Veteran Doglips's Avatar

at work, I use an Omega with a 18650 battery, a mega cart or 3ml DCT tank with a 1.8 ohm cart. I cant seem to get away from peppermint 75% of the time or Orange citrus 25% try other flavors but keep going back to it. I DIY it, around 28 mg of nicotine and the juice is at 20% so very strong taste. At home I prefer the vamo with a vivi nova or 6ml tank with a 2 to 3 ohm cart and vape around 10 watts with the same juice...but that extra power makes it really smacks me around...but I seem to like it.

PIF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Diy vanilla tobacco for almost two years, the vanilla is the far stronger component.

Vananaberry (sweet fruit mix) and a few other diy mainly for passing along Probably do a few batches of bakery blend things soon, for kicks.

VV Grand bottom feeder for all day use, VV buzz pro for more rough and tumble activities.
    etherealink likes this.
    Pay It Forward Learn to laugh at yourself -- why let everyone else have all the fun :)
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hype from Alien Visions, occasionally I'll switch it up with Craveloupe or Christys Cappucino from AVE as well. I also like Juicy Dreams from Gourmet Vapor

Super Member ECF Veteran Gr8Scott's Avatar

My DIY Pomegranate Ice Cuban Cigar (24mg 32PG 68VG) in a Phoenix rebuildable (100% organic cotton wick/32AWG Nichrome coil coming in at 1.5Ω) with my Innokin Itaste @ 4.5 volts.

It's a sweet, hot, icy cool fruity tobacco with a throater that almost makes you think you are going to cough, but is so smooth you just smile and say " Yeah baybee, that's my lil' huckleberrry!"

The clouds of billowing vapor are immense, and every once in a while I get a reminiscent yet not unpleasant waft of good tobacco smell on my "womb broom". It's very nice.

This girl I know just begged me to try it and this was the effect:

Last edited by Gr8Scott; 01-18-2013 at 10:57 AM. Reason: why ask why
    etherealink likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast