What's your all day vape?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: What's your all day vape?

PIF moderator / owner Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default What's your all day vape?

I thought a discussion on your favorite juices might help those of us still searching for that perfect juice/gear combo.
    So tell us - whatcha vaping?

Right now I've got an ecab with Halo twisted java and an 808 with a nano full of Mountain Baker butterscotch.

This signature has been deleted by Loxmythe Reason: He's just mean

PIF FORUM MODERATOR Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Halo Longhorn in a T3 on an ejoker and Halo Malibu in a nano on my Provari (weird huh?)....and my standby - Pluid in a c4 (dedicated) on another ejoker.
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning , The Devil says "Oh crap!. She's up!!."

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Tfa Asian ry4@15% in a delrin jtank w/a boge carto, on a DNA 20/ li-po box mod

PIF MODERATOR Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Aroma's Beatle juice WTA in an 808 gripper and a Smokeless image RY4 in a volt 78mm automatic battery.

Super Member ECF Veteran tricci's Avatar

Stainless Steel Smoktech Vamax version 2 set to 11 watts with an Ikenvape 801 Fusion cartomizer in a pyrex carto tank filled with either Ectoplasma, Smurph Piss, Boba's Bounty, or Hi-C Ecto Cooler.
    etherealink likes this.
    LP Reo Grand w/ RM2, Svoemesto Semovar V3 w/ Kayfun 3.1 ES, Green Ihybrid Pure, Infinite Copper Stingray LE w/ Ehpro Atomic RDA...

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Dragon's Milk from ecblendflavors in my vivi, tastes like horchata goodness!
    Paislia likes this.
    Last TC taken: 09-08-2013

PIF MODERATOR Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I am vaping my Zenesis PVs all day for a while now. I keep other stuff around - just never reach for it.

I like Pluid a lot and Pharmboy's juice's - especially Southern Cross (Peach, pecan, bourbon, tobacco).

There are other great juices too - I hardly ever vape the same thing ALLLLL day, so the term "all day vape" escapes me. Who would WANT an all day vape when there are soooo many tasty flavors out there!!!
    mattiem and etherealink like this.
    The Future is just now, but, later.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Closer to Heaven every day. For now, Arkansas
    Blog Entries

Guess I haven't found an all day juice yet. I switch off at least 6 different flavors all during the day. One of them is unflavored. Right now I have a menthol/peppermint DIY mix, robacco menthol from BlueMist Vaping and cinnapear, StL Gooey Butter Cake and Holiday Cider from VAL all loaded up in CE3's.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm kinda boring. Just a standard ego with 2.4 stardust with my DIY mixed berry (cherry and blackberry) lately. When I need something different I tend to go to my DIY peaches and cream.

I've not been around lately since I can't even remember the last time I vaped a commercial juice. I've found that switching over to all VG DIY juices has really worked well for me! I kinda wish the DIY PIF thread was still around, as I'd like to try other's homemade juices!
    VegasVaap likes this.

PIF FORUM MODERATOR Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    I'm kinda boring. Just a standard ego with 2.4 stardust with my DIY mixed berry (cherry and blackberry) lately. When I need something different I tend to go to my DIY peaches and cream.

I've not been around lately since I can't even remember the last time I vaped a commercial juice. I've found that switching over to all VG DIY juices has really worked well for me! I kinda wish the DIY PIF thread was still around, as I'd like to try other's homemade juices!
    Actually you can use PIF for DIY - just make sure the post is clearly marked as DIY
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning , The Devil says "Oh crap!. She's up!!."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast