Yes I still Smoke Cigarettes and I am addicted to the smoking habit - support and chat thread. - Page 1204
Like Tree154720Likes

Thread: Yes I still Smoke Cigarettes and I am addicted to the smoking habit - support and chat thread.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyQuit View Post
    The end. Goodnight dear friends. Sleep well. See you in 5 hours or less. . .
    good night a sweet dreams!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

good night everyone and sweet dreams

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

FQ, glad to hear you have your immediate computer problem figured out for the time being. And it looks like you have a couple of options to explore when you have time. Sorry I was of no help, I am not a computer person at all.

Re this Fasttech shipping thing. Did something like this happen last year at this time? Or was Fasttech unknown of then? Sounds like a combo of 9/11 checks and China crackdown, which I can not see them maintaining at this pace for an indefinite period. Not with our Christmas coming soon. Too much money to lose. Fasttech will figure something out. Fasttech is probably not declaring the batteries and liquids on the package or paperwork. Like Aik says, the batteries are in everything, they will find a way to ship them. And it is about using Air Mail and batteries. Sounds like Fasttech needs to make some shipping changes or we will be getting this stuff on the 'slow boat from China' literally.

Sounds like you are hanging in there Claudia. Good for you. Keep up more of the same.

I was on the phone for an hour with a cousin back east receiving a huge lecture that these ecigs that I am 'smoking' are the same as cigarettes and just as addictive and dangerous. I did not hang up on her after the first 30 minutes because I do love her and she needed to get it out. Hope she feels better. She's been watching network news blurbs and listening to the 'experts' who have never even seen an ecig outside of a Blu. There is no educating someone who has already made up their mind. And I am no evangelist. So I agreed with her that I was probably going to die a horrible death from these ecigs but at least the house would not burn down while I did it.

Good night Dale and whomever has gone to bed.

A Journey begins when you choose a Path

Super Member ECF Veteran DoloresB's Avatar

You didn't yell at anyone at all, FQ. You were frustrated, you vented, all of us lovingly listened. It's all good.

Glad I could help a little. Hopefully everything works out well, and you and your computer can hopefully come to some understanding.

If that doesn't work out too well, then take a sledgehammer to it!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Hey Chipper, how are you tonight?

I see that Puresmoker.com is having a 35% off sale because they are closing, but I can't get past their age verification page to access the site. First time I had that problem. Seems my scroll button will scroll the faded background, but not access to the verification box. Maybe I am having a dumb blonde night. (and I am not disparaging dumb blondes because I am one, or used to be before I got so much grey hair)
    Last edited by ShariR; 09-13-2013 at 07:51 AM.

A Journey begins when you choose a Path

pif moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Morning all. Hope you all have a wonderful day.
    The Diketone Debate: Which Position Do You Take? (link)
    (please take a second and vote in this poll for the position you take)

pif moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beebopnjazz View Post
    Heads up! Primarily juice and/or battery orders through Fasttech are being seized and returned to the vendor. Fasttech is crediting those effected (or is that affected?)
    Of course! I placed my first order a day ago. Oh well, though it was a LOT of liquid, it was super cheap and not going to move my needle one way or another without it (even though I should be credited).
    The Diketone Debate: Which Position Do You Take? (link)
    (please take a second and vote in this poll for the position you take)

Ultra Member Verified Member

Good Morning All!! My oncall week is officially over! I am so ready for 3:30 to get here so I can go home and spend a relaxing weekend with my family. I miss my babies after this long week. I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good morning everyone

It's Friday

This signature has been deleted by Loxmythe Reason: He's just mean

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good Morning!

I'm going to have to go read the FT thread now.