Like Tree154717Likes

Thread: Yes I still Smoke Cigarettes and I am addicted to the smoking habit - support and chat thread.

In my part of the world, there is a blizzard warning (6 to 12 inches of snow expected), and a wind chill warning (wind chill of -40 Fahrenheit (-40 Celsius)).

Hope everyone has shelter and stays warm tonight

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm am sitting here vaping my head off, trying to just quit smoking again. I am vaping butterscotch w/tobacco (I mixed two vendors together), caramel coffee (I mixed two vendors together), RY4, creamy tobacco. And that works for now

I need flavor suggestions. I might like some fruits, but not enough to put them in a tank, they can be dripped for a bit but I generally don't care for them with the exception of Banana (it's creamy) I just don't know if thtere is much else I might like Marshmallow? Custards?

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by loxmythe View Post
    I left my mvp2 in the car today. Ran out to grab it and my juice was frozen I do 80pg that's a higher pg ratio than anti-freeze
    So, when it thawed, did the freeze change it? Are you able to vape it still? How was the tank Lox?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Karen N Daytona View Post
    I'm am sitting here vaping my head off, trying to just quit smoking again. I am vaping butterscotch w/tobacco (I mixed two vendors together), caramel coffee (I mixed two vendors together), RY4, creamy tobacco. And that works for now

I need flavor suggestions. I might like some fruits, but not enough to put them in a tank, they can be dripped for a bit but I generally don't care for them with the exception of Banana (it's creamy) I just don't know if thtere is much else I might like Marshmallow? Custards?
    I can't do fruits alone because they make my tongue sore after a while. Have you tried mixing the fruits with something creamy? Maybe a fruit mixed with marshmallow or even caramel sounds pretty good to me, and it appears that you have them on hand already. What kind of creamy flavors do you have that might mix well with them?
    Insanity is hereditary...you get it from your kids!

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

Karen, you may like this Wimellow that im trying, its kiwi and marshmallow. Light kiwi flavor (think of water flavor drops) with a nice toasted marshmallow (the toasted part may be my coil getting old).

You may like DIY FLAVORSHACK horchata, its nice like the ethnic drink, nice and creamy. I have a contest win from there so I could get you a sample of it if you want. Or the mint chocolate chip. Tastes like the ice cream I love.

Hoping mail will be delivered so I can give my carrier some hot cocoa to warm up with, and get a sample im supposed to taste.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by thayamax View Post
    I can't do fruits alone because they make my tongue sore after a while. Have you tried mixing the fruits with something creamy? Maybe a fruit mixed with marshmallow or even caramel sounds pretty good to me, and it appears that you have them on hand already. What kind of creamy flavors do you have that might mix well with them?
    I have some Bavarian Cream this is good for mixing and Sweet Cream(think butter), no marshmallow I do have caramel and mix it with a lot of different things because it is sweet. It has saved me a fortune, I mix it with a lot of duds.

Since I do love marshmallow, I think I will have to find some. Maybe win it! LOL

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Topdogie01 View Post
    Karen, you may like this Wimellow that im trying, its kiwi and marshmallow. Light kiwi flavor (think of water flavor drops) with a nice toasted marshmallow (the toasted part may be my coil getting old).

You may like DIY FLAVORSHACK horchata, its nice like the ethnic drink, nice and creamy. I have a contest win from there so I could get you a sample of it if you want. Or the mint chocolate chip. Tastes like the ice cream I love.

Hoping mail will be delivered so I can give my carrier some hot cocoa to warm up with, and get a sample im supposed to taste.
    mmm, I am not sure about KIWI, so, I appreciate the offer, the Horchata might work, My ex was from Argentina, they drink that there. I never tried it to my recollection. I think I would like toasted marshmallow, I might have to have a big juice win! LOL

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Have you tried mixing fruit with your Bavarian cream or sweet cream? That should taste pretty good. I prefer creamy vapes, too.
    Insanity is hereditary...you get it from your kids!

PIF moderator / owner Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Karen N Daytona View Post
    So, when it thawed, did the freeze change it? Are you able to vape it still? How was the tank Lox?
    It's fine

This signature has been deleted by Loxmythe Reason: He's just mean

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by loxmythe View Post
    It's fine
    Good, I didn't think it would hurt the juice, but wondered about the tank, if it would crack from the freeze