Yes I still Smoke Cigarettes and I am addicted to the smoking habit - support and chat thread. - Page 2203
Like Tree154720Likes

Thread: Yes I still Smoke Cigarettes and I am addicted to the smoking habit - support and chat thread.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by thayamax View Post
    Have you tried mixing fruit with your Bavarian cream or sweet cream? That should taste pretty good. I prefer creamy vapes, too.
    yes, still generally not favorites, I vape them when I get bored tasting similar profile flavors

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Karen N Daytona View Post

This was recommended to me
    I found what he said about hypothyroidism to be verrry interesting.

"Don't blink."

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Claudia P View Post
    I haven't made a coil yet, but I have made wicks for my Trident clone and I used one wick per coil. I'm using organic cotton and pulling off a little piece, rolling it thin and threading it through the coil carefully and then trimming the ends. When I do make some coils I will be using 28 g kanthal wire because that is what I was told to use, lol. I don't know whether I will bother to rebuild the ProTank or T3S coils because honestly I prefer dripping and the Aspires and I'm not sure at this point whether I will use the Kangers anymore or not.

Btw that same guy in the video you posted has posted a video on rebuilding Aspire BDC heads, as far as I know it's the first time anyone had rebuilt them.
    There is this guy who is a master at "show coils" (yes I guess there are shows) anyway, he is doing a safe coil building 101 workshop again (he's done many) and this time they've got a pro videographer to stream it live and hopefully post somewhere later. I'll let ya know. It should be this month. He should be very good. I think he's prepping for an artsy book on building coils.

"Don't blink."

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by aikanae1 View Post
    There is this guy who is a master at "show coils" (yes I guess there are shows) anyway, he is doing a safe coil building 101 workshop again (he's done many) and this time they've got a pro videographer to stream it live and hopefully post somewhere later. I'll let ya know. It should be this month. He should be very good. I think he's prepping for an artsy book on building coils.
    thank you, I think I need to switch to cotton wick from the silica, it might be my problem, I'm not sure but I want to try it

ECF Veteran

I use cotton as my flavor wicks in the ProTank and I think you get better flavor from it. If I should decide to start making coils I would use cotton in those as well.
    Smoke free after 42 years of smoking more than 3 packs a day!

ECF Veteran

I use cotton as my flavor wicks in the ProTank and I think you get better flavor from it. If I should decide to start making coils I would use cotton in those as well.
    I will, it might be what makes me cough

ECF Veteran

You never know. It could be that.

I was watching a TV show on my computer about an hour ago and my smoke alarms suddenly started blasting! My SO woke from a dead sleep and my son came running up the stairs. Nothing was burning, smoking or steaming, so I have no idea what set them off. Such fun in the dead of night.

ECF Veteran

You never know. It could be that.

I was watching a TV show on my computer about an hour ago and my smoke alarms suddenly started blasting! My SO woke from a dead sleep and my son came running up the stairs. Nothing was burning, smoking or steaming, so I have no idea what set them off. Such fun in the dead of night.
    Maybe battery beginning to die

ECF Veteran

Well Good Night everybody! have Sweet Dreams!

ECF Veteran

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the battery. Goodnight, Karen, and sweet dreams. See ya tomorrow.