Like Tree154717Likes

Thread: Yes I still Smoke Cigarettes and I am addicted to the smoking habit - support and chat thread.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good frosty morning everyone! Currently 11' F out there. The water is still dripping in the sinks so no frozen pipes, and the heat is still blasting so no frozen toes. Have to brave the shower and head off to work. Girls still snoozing, tomorrow begins the 5:45 wake up again, boo! Have a great day all!!

*edit, I'm going to work with no shower today. The cold water is dripping everywhere but there is no luck on the hot water. My BIL the plumber says it's possible for the hot water lines to freeze since they're not being used all night, and hopefully they will thaw out with no bursting. I'll have to tell the girls to be on the lookout for spewing!
    Last edited by FinallyQuit; 01-07-2014 at 11:50 AM.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by loxmythe View Post
    I left my mvp2 in the car today. Ran out to grab it and my juice was frozen I do 80pg that's a higher pg ratio than anti-freeze
    I didn't think nic would freeze. Lox, whys your outside colder than my freezer???

ECF Veteran

Good Morning!

It's 38 here (32 with the windchill) ... that's cold for here! Oddly enough I haven't had to turn on the heat yet though, and I'm a weather wuss so that's surprising.

I hope that everyone is staying warm and safe where the weather is truly bad.

PIF moderator / owner Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Erised View Post
    I didn't think nic would freeze. Lox, whys your outside colder than my freezer???
    Right now it's actually colder here than the North Pole and I'm not kidding

Ok I understand it's not the weatherman's fault but he doesn't have to be so darn happy

This signature has been deleted by Loxmythe Reason: He's just mean

Oh, my goodness!! All I see is SNOW!!

Temperatures, with wind chill, are around -36 degrees Fahrenheit. Main highway leading to this small town is CLOSED because of all the snow.

Thank God there's still power, so I'm snug and warm.

Hope everyone is snug and warm, wherever you are today.

PIF moderator / owner Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Oh yeah

Good morning everyone
    And Merry Christmas

This signature has been deleted by Loxmythe Reason: He's just mean

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Karen N Daytona View Post
    thank you, I think I need to switch to cotton wick from the silica, it might be my problem, I'm not sure but I want to try it
    From what I've heard of this guy, he'll explain why there's different guages, different materials and benefits of each and make it very understandable. They were talking last night on where to host it and I mentioned I had some ppl from ECF interested. This is through Tucson Vapeers and they have a very active FB group. I think they are looking for a video chat so ppl can ask questions. I don't know if they'll find it.

"Don't blink."

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good afternoon all! I just woke up, it's so cold in here I could die! in the 50's in the house! OMG!
    Now I have to go somewhere to get warm! I'll be back, hopefully the house will get warmer soon!

* That's MR. "Fluff" * Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Just A FYI:

Well - 2 Really . . .

First FYI . . .

Although - I know it is different for everyone and some people are really experincing really "COLD" weather (as I will be next week when I go North) . . . I just have to tell "You" all that - [/B] I have in the wall air conditioning units that I usually have set on 60 or 65 degrees all day - so I usually never complain when it get below 50 . . . AND - Yesterday was no different, they were set at 60 degrees w/ the Fan continuously running to keep the air flowing and clean (also all the other fans {6} are on too) . . .

Well - Last night they both kicked in and were putting out - HEAT ! ! !

So - although it can be unbelievable to some the . . . COLD! ! ! . . . has finally hit South Florida . . .

AND - Let "Me" just say I am actually COLD, because it is that COLD DAMP WET KINDA OF COLD - NOT NICE ! ! !

This is FLORIDA - it is not suppose to be that COLD . . .

So - For All of "Us" In Florida - Take Care and Stay WARM - it gonna get better in a couple of days . . .

Okay - All You People up North - Florida is getting that Artic Blast too - so Ya' can stop laughing now . . . YEA, that means "You" - "LOX" . . .

Now for the second FYI:

For all of "You" that are using WTA or want to (Like Me - Although I won some WTA in the contest recently, I haven't tried it yet - still reaching "How-To" use it proberly just like "Top") . . .

Well - There is a New Vendor at ECF who is offering WTA that "You" might want to check out - They are offering a really Good Sale, Buy 1 Bottle get a 2nd Bottle Free & 1 Cent shipping too - Here is a link to their thread:

Also - They are also running a NEW Contest here:

Last edited by Uncle; 01-07-2014 at 04:38 PM.

People should seriously stop expecting Normal from "Me" - We all know it's not going to happen.

ECF Veteran

I know some BIG outdoor aviaries in the Gainesville area. That has me a little freaked (not as bad as Andrew though).

I've had some discussions about the "new" WTA and it's unclear if it is really WTA. Remember, there's been a couple of other vendors claiming WTA when it's not. The concepts behind WTA are complex even for vendors to understand. Right now there are 2 retail vendors for sure, for sure. I'm waiting to hear results from someone who knows a lot more than me about this one. Reading the thread throws up a lot of question marks IMO. I'll be looking forward to hearing your take on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Just A FYI:

Well - 2 Really . . .

First FYI . . .

Although - I know it is different for everyone and some people are really experincing really "COLD" weather (as I will be next week when I go North) . . . I just have to tell "You" all that - [/B] I have in the wall air conditioning units that I usually have set on 60 or 65 degrees all day - so I usually never complain when it get below 50 . . . AND - Yesterday was no different, they were set at 60 degrees w/ the Fan continuously running to keep the air flowing and clean (also all the other fans {6} are on too) . . .

Well - Last night they both kicked in and were putting out - HEAT ! ! !

So - although it can be unbelievable to some the . . . COLD! ! ! . . . has finally hit South Florida . . .

AND - Let "Me" just say I am actually COLD, because it is that COLD DAMP WET KINDA OF COLD - NOT NICE ! ! !

This is FLORIDA - it is not suppose to be that COLD . . .

So - For All of "Us" In Florida - Take Care and Stay WARM - it gonna get better in a couple of days . . .

Okay - All You People up North - Florida is getting that Artic Blast too - so Ya' can stop laughing now . . . YEA, that means "You" - "LOX" . . .

Now for the second FYI:

For all of "You" that are using WTA or want to (Like Me - Although I won some WTA in the contest recently, I haven't tried it yet - still reaching "How-To" use it proberly just like "Top") . . .

Well - There is a New Vendor at ECF who is offering WTA that "You" might want to check out - They are offering a really Good Sale, Buy 1 Bottle get a 2nd Bottle Free & 1 Cent shipping too - Here is a link to their thread:

Also - They are also running a NEW Contest here:

"Don't blink."