Yes I still Smoke Cigarettes and I am addicted to the smoking habit - support and chat thread. - Page 2208
Like Tree154720Likes

Thread: Yes I still Smoke Cigarettes and I am addicted to the smoking habit - support and chat thread.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by alisa1970 View Post
    Dang!! I've been reading throughout the day, and I have to say that I feel TERRIBLE for you folks socked in by the "Arctic Vortex". Where I am, we aren't experiencing any of it, and I'm thankful!

I hope that whatever damages any/all of you experience will be fixed without too much financial hardship, and that you can have your homes and heat back soon!

I have been having a rough week myself, although not due to weather. Just got my cortisol tests back, and....now I need more bloodwork done. Crazy, off-the-charts high cortisol all the time, which means my body is in hyper flight-or-fight mode 24/7 (even when I'm sleeping). Doc wants to make sure I don't have anything like an adrenal tumor or something. Depending on my 24-hour blood test I have to take, I might be getting a referral to an endocrinologist.

Good Lord. I actually wanted a smoke this evening, but pulled out some Kringle's Curse and am vaping away now.

((((Alisa)))) I know how this is just making you feel so bad. I hope they get to the bottom of it once and for all. At least the doctor is taking it seriously! I'm happy you are vaping!

I am glad that at least you don't have to feel the extreme cold that everyone has gotten. It is not that bad here, but, I would like to give the north it's weather back please. My after Christmas return! One gift, I didn't want!

ECF Veteran

Getting the correct dx will make a huge difference. That's over the hump. Then meds or whatever will have an effect.
    "Don't blink."

PV Master ECF Veteran alisa1970's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aikanae1 View Post
    Getting the correct dx will make a huge difference. That's over the hump. Then meds or whatever will have an effect.
    Well I guess the thyroid wasn't the only thing that wasn't working right. I'm buggered! Here I thought I was relatively healthy, minding my own business. I guess I played too hard when I was younger.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

OOOOOOHHHHHHH SOMEBODY JUST MADE ME SO MAD! I was on Facebook in the group posts talking to a guy yesterday, he was having vaping problems, He hasn't been vaping long and still smokes. Any way we talked about going 100% VG and that he might want to get x flavor, so a vendor comes on today and says

Lisa Hinerman Ok... lies.. sorry, but those who say you'll lose flavor with 100%vg... you don't have any idea what you're taking about. Please check out who I am & what I did before you attempt to argue with me. Thanks! Ec blends uses Ethyl maltol as their sweetener...See More
    30 minutes ago via mobile Like
    Karen Levine Medvedeff Lisa Hinerman, I would say that it is rude to say that we lie if we experienced less flavor with 100% VG . That is my experience with a few vendors after a year. I would like you to refrain from saying that, I don't sell anything, nor do I have anything to gain by saying that was my experience. I didn't offer to give or sell him anything so again, I will tell you that is rude. Please edit your post or at least acknowledge, MMV.
    25 minutes ago Like
    Lisa Hinerman Um... acknowledge who I am and what I do. Go watch my reviews & then tell me how what I said was rude. Assuming all juice makers who deal with 100% VG are all the same with no flavor gives the ones who have flavorful juice a bad rap.... without deserving one. Maybe you should start a post asking other vapers if they know of any VG option that has plenty of flavor before you make an assumed statement like that. That was insulting!
    9 minutes ago via mobile Like
    Karen Levine Medvedeff You know what, I am nobody you must be a big somebody! I don't think anybody has ever been so rude in my life! I can't understand your attitude I never heard of you nor did I try or mention your product. You could have made a customer easily if you handled this differently , you have no business sense, no wonder I never heard of you!
    5 minutes ago Like
    Last edited by Karen N Daytona; 01-08-2014 at 04:32 AM.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Oh and by the way if she is an ECF vendor, I must say that she still has a lot to learn about the way she approaches a conversation. I still can't believe that she said it was lies, that 100% VG had a little less flavor, I was the only person on that thread that said it, so basically she called me a liar!

I am a good person and rarely get mas, but Uuuuugggghhhhhh I am MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen N Daytona View Post
    OOOOOOHHHHHHH SOMEBODY JUST MADE ME SO MAD! I was on Facebook in the group posts talking to a guy yesterday, he was having vaping problems, He hasn't been vaping long and still smokes. Any way we talked about going 100% VG and that he might want to get x flavor, so a vendor comes on today and says

Lisa Hinerman Ok... lies.. sorry, but those who say you'll lose flavor with 100%vg... you don't have any idea what you're taking about. Please check out who I am & what I did before you attempt to argue with me. Thanks! Ec blends uses Ethyl maltol as their sweetener...See More
    30 minutes ago via mobile Like
    Karen Levine Medvedeff Lisa Hinerman, I would say that it is rude to say that we lie if we experienced less flavor with 100% VG . That is my experience with a few vendors after a year. I would like you to refrain from saying that, I don't sell anything, nor do I have anything to gain by saying that was my experience. I didn't offer to give or sell him anything so again, I will tell you that is rude. Please edit your post or at least acknowledge, MMV.
    25 minutes ago Like
    Lisa Hinerman Um... acknowledge who I am and what I do. Go watch my reviews & then tell me how what I said was rude. Assuming all juice makers who deal with 100% VG are all the same with no flavor gives the ones who have flavorful juice a bad rap.... without deserving one. Maybe you should start a post asking other vapers if they know of any VG option that has plenty of flavor before you make an assumed statement like that. That was insulting!
    9 minutes ago via mobile Like
    Karen Levine Medvedeff You know what, I am nobody you must be a big somebody! I don't think anybody has ever been so rude in my life! I can't understand your attitude I never heard of you nor did I try or mention your product. You could have made a customer easily if you handled this differently , you have no business sense, no wonder I never heard of you!
    5 minutes ago Like
    Oh, I would sooo end up doing something that would get me banned from FB! You know, she's a "premier juice maker" who started vaping in January 2013. Hmmm.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

lol, she made me so mad I didn't bother to look her up. I really don't care who she is, I just think it's rude to call someone a liar like that. I had to post the thread to show what i said. at first, I felt funny doing it but I thought if she would change her words and explain , I would listen but she must have foot in mouth disease

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

part 2

Lisa Hinerman Nathan Limburg Jodi Fox John Osborne Jennifer Shaw to start of with... Karen, I'm merely a humble juice maker who is tired of the false information that is out there about 100% VG juices. These people who I tagged can tell you all about it. I am not rude unless offended. I'm not here tagging my business. I'm here telling you that that information you gave to this inquisitive person is not true. Find a better juice maker to get 100% VG juices from. You simply haven't found the right one yet. BTW... my business sense is fine. I try to help people. I'm here to help people quit smoking.. not for money. I'm also doing my best to try to clear out the bad information being given on 100% VG products. I can tell you that real 100% VG done well is hard to find. Assuming that all VG has less flavor is a bad assumption. I would be more than happy to prove you are incorrect in making the statement that using more vg reduces flavor. Using more VG might reduce throat hit, but it shouldn't reduce flavor. With the right flavorings, it will give you a great throat hit. Not all VG flavors will have throat hit.
    6 minutes ago via mobile Like
    Karen Levine Medvedeff I would like to say, that I asked you nicely, to change your post, an easy fix to avoid your rudeness, You see, calling someone a liar, is not the same as telling someone that they haven't had the right experience yet. Perhaps, when I went to school and took customer service classes I had a better learning experience. Yet, I am the nobody and as you pointed out you are somebody. Now, you come back and try to save yourself, I might have been in a better listening mood if you had done this the right way, If you make better juice than others, I am happy for you, if you think that you handled this the right way, I can assure you that you did not.
    a few seconds ago Like

Handled with aplomb!

ECF Veteran

Her attitude sucks.

There is a core group that says loosing flavor due to VG is a myth. I'm one. I don't notice a loss in flavor due to VG. Most liquids have DW added and that's a better flavor carrier than PG anyway. She could have worded her objection better. I can see where the statement that VG mutes flavor might be offensive to her when that's what she does for a living. I get tired of hearing it when I know it's a matter of base formulation and most eliquid manufacturers are too lazy.

Have you tried Velvet Cloud Vapors, Boba's, HHV's purity line?
    Last edited by aikanae1; 01-08-2014 at 05:06 AM.
    "Don't blink."