Page 2254 of 2340 FirstFirst ... 1254175421542204224422502251225222532254225522562257225822642304 ... LastLast
Results 22,531 to 22,540 of 23398
Like Tree154719Likes

Thread: Yes I still Smoke Cigarettes and I am addicted to the smoking habit - support and chat thread.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I just got a call from my son. I am going to be a Grandmother tonight (or tomorrow). My daughter in laws water broke and they are at the hospital.

It should not take long. The little guy has been fighting for weeks to come out. Now let's see how long he takes to get here. OOhhhhh! I am so excited!

A Journey begins when you choose a Path

ECF Veteran

How exciting for you, Shari!!!
    After 42 years of smoking I quit July 2, 2013

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Shari, if you use dual coils you will use more juice than a single coil since you have 2 separate coils going, and more surface area for juice to vaporize on.

ECF Veteran

Jman, did you write the words? Love it!

PIF FORUM MODERATOR Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShariR View Post
    Thank you for explaining that. It does help. Now let's see if I can apply it.

From what you are saying there, then I should be using that type of wire for my Evod and Protank head coils. The wire has to be touching the rubber type insulator in the bottom, so the legs should be NR. Am I understanding that right? That is not what the guy who taught me was using last night, he was using just a regular piece of 30 gauge wire. Or am I over thinking again.
    That's how it was explained in the killer 705 thread. I have a couple of rebuildables that don't use ceramics and the wire isn't near insulators - they just use R wire - the ones using ceramics - the positive connection runs down and up Into the ceramic base (at least mine do) - and then the positive post is inserted - some have insulators. I purchased ready made coils for those - as I had tried using crimp beads - not realizing how tiny they are; was having trouble with getting both in the bead firmly - my silica fell apart by the time I got it.

I'm not much for fiddling

I've had no trouble building just R wire on the others using a straightened paper clip to steady the silica and to make sure I didn't "choke" it causing dry hits.
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning , The Devil says "Oh crap!. She's up!!."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thayamax View Post
    Jman, did you write the words? Love it!
    I'm not sure if you're serious, but is is alt lyrics to "Sympathy for the Devil" by the Stones.

I just changed it to fit vape stuff. It's like the 25th song I've done that to. My blog here has 3 or 4 of them, but I got plenty more on the interwebs.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Jman8 View Post
    I'm not sure if you're serious, but is is alt lyrics to "Sympathy for the Devil" by the Stones.

I just changed it to fit vape stuff. It's like the 25th song I've done that to. My blog here has 3 or 4 of them, but I got plenty more on the interwebs.
    I knew that. I meant did you change the wording to fit vaping or did you find it online.

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

Congrats Shari!!

I became a parent 2 days shy of 10 years ago, and I can only imagine what it's like to become a grandparent (NOT that I need to experience it right now! ).
    Jim
    Edgewater, CO, USA

PIF FORUM MODERATOR Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

How exciting Shari!
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning , The Devil says "Oh crap!. She's up!!."

Super Member ECF Veteran

NR wire N wire as claudia pointed out this is used in the ithika which is a real unique atty, reisitance and non-resistance wire the wire in a coil that heats up is resistnace wire, but the Ithika is a unique kind of design it requires two long legs of non resistance wire to the positive and negative posts.most atty's don't require it,occasionally some people like to make short sections of their coils at each end out of non resistance wire, the reason is so the coil doesn't get whatis called hot legs which affect the flavor.but 98% of the time it'snot neccesary. nr-r-nr non resistant leg to resistant coiled wire to non resistant leg the only RBAs that come to mind that use it are those made by the golden greek.I should add this is a build that is not used in the kayfuns or any of their clones like the 91%.

And congrats .....on the little one, you are becoming rich.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShariR View Post
    Why is NR-R-NR wire good? Why not use the roll of 28, 30, 32 gauge kanthal? What is the difference?

I am confused. I seem to be spending a lot of time in that state lately...
    Last edited by Equality 7-2521; 01-13-2014 at 04:13 AM.