Yes I still Smoke Cigarettes and I am addicted to the smoking habit - support and chat thread. - Page 2304
Page 2304 of 2340 FirstFirst ... 130418042204225422942300230123022303230423052306230723082314 ... LastLast
Results 23,031 to 23,040 of 23398
Like Tree154720Likes

Thread: Yes I still Smoke Cigarettes and I am addicted to the smoking habit - support and chat thread.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by twgbonehead View Post
    Awesome! I hope you like the MVP as much as I like mine!!!!!!
    I am enjoying it, it lasts forever! I am still vaping on the same charge at green. Of course I change off too, but all the others needed the charger this morning or last night.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by twgbonehead View Post
    Thaya,

You are so totally messing with my head!

I've loved DS ever since I first tried it, and everyone I have "converted" likes it. (Extremely high hit rate for a juice, IMHO). The taste varies a lot depending on the voltage, but it's tasty across a large range and always leaves them (and me) scratching their head, "What is that?".

Since it was one of my first juices, maybe I didn't notice the tobacco?

So I splurged (grabbed a brand-new head) and the bottle of DS. Possibly power of suggestion, but it smells like tobacco and butterscotch. And now I taste tobacco in it. And more butterscotch than I used to, but still that same complex flavor... it really is very hard to pin down, but I still love it.

But damn, from now on I'm always going to be looking for tobacco flavor in it! I blame you!!!

Mark
    Haha! Don't blame me. I don't taste tobacco at all in DS. I'm only going by what it says on the site as a description. I can't even say what I taste other than cinnamon.
    Smoke free after 42 years of smoking more than 3 packs a day!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My home is on land I don't own, it is rented land. I can plant a garden, but I can't fence it off the way I would like to. The local raccoons, armadillos, rabbits and whatever else is out there will steal the food, dig it up whatever. I also don't think I have the strength any longer to really tend to a garden of edibles. My ex-husband did that kind of thing and it took a lot of work. I would do it if I was healthy to save money, but I can't imagine sitting in the sun for 5 minutes once it warms up. I hate it. If the house was bigger I could do a few indoor plantings but we have little space. My room is a very medium size room, filled up with furniture I won't get rid of, I could never get it again.

I would actually love to switch houses with my Roommates brother, his house is more than 2x the square footage, he never moved into it and stayed there for 5 days in a year. We paid the same thing for the houses. He has more land and a fenced yard.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

What is today everybody???

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Now for the real deal

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Live it up!

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Wow guess we're lucky to be living here. Not only are there tons of farms (corn in summer so fresh it has dew on it) but in winter the stores are loaded with produce from the co-gen plants. They burn the huge mountains of coal silt left over from the decades of mining. They produce electricity with steam and all have huge greenhouses operating next to them. Produce is cheap too especially at the farmers who all operate roadside stands.
    Xmas trees are also around $10-$25.00 at the tree farms or for $35 the volunteer fire companies will deliver them.

This signature has been deleted by Loxmythe Reason: He's just mean

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by loxmythe View Post
    Wow guess we're lucky to be living here. Not only are there tons of farms (corn in summer so fresh it has dew on it) but in winter the stores are loaded with produce from the co-gen plants. They burn the huge mountains of coal silt left over from the decades of mining. They produce electricity with steam and all have huge greenhouses operating next to them. Produce is cheap too especially at the farmers who all operate roadside stands.
    Xmas trees are also around $10-$25.00 at the tree farms or for $35 the volunteer fire companies will deliver them.
    sound wonderful! closest mall? closest grocery And gas station? As long as it isn't a one light town, I could live there. I like quiet and safe. I wouldn't mind moving a bit north if I could find a cheap place, I hate the heat, Too much crime in FLorida.

ECF Veteran

Yea, I'm sold too. Where is this wonderland?
    "Don't blink."

Super Member ECF Veteran DoloresB's Avatar

I don't find anything wrong with living in a one-light town. There's no crime to speak of, housing is affordable, and many of the amenities are here--grocery store, gas station, a couple of good restaurants. The only time I really need my car for is to shop for clothes, and visit with family.
    Last edited by DoloresB; 01-18-2014 at 01:48 AM.