Page 259 of 2340 FirstFirst ... 1592092492552562572582592602612622632693093597591259 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 23398
Like Tree154717Likes

Thread: Yes I still Smoke Cigarettes and I am addicted to the smoking habit - support and chat thread.

Full Member Verified Member Punkonjunk's Avatar

Hey! Just wanted to throw in my high fives for you folks. I haven't picked my pipe back up yet, but I originally had no intention to quit pipe shmokin'.... but good juice is so much like hookah, that i honestly haven't bothered. It's convenient, delicious, and a pretty neat hobby for a tinkerer like me. I know I will pick my pipe back up at some point, and I have no reason to feel guilty. So you know, high five! Nic rocks.

Ultra Member Verified Member jessermay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loxmythe View Post
    Actually I thought I was being funny I generally can do snarky much better than that.
    As for flaming - no one flames anyone in this thread or pif. I have zero tolerance for mean.
    If you have something to add to the discussion you feel is helpful then by all means post it there are several knowledgable members posting here like Mr Mann and their insight is most welcome.
    What isn't helpful IMO is a post saying we just aren't thinking right or need a happy thought. I don't know about the others here but every time I light a cigarette I think "why do I need this, why can't I put it down"? So someone coming in and posting telling me what I should think irks me a bit. We will gladly accept any advice on vaping and gear, juice, etc. but we don't need to be talked down to or preached to.
    This thread was created as a haven for those who still struggle with quitting or who only wish to cut down and never actually quit. There's a number of people who have no intention of actually letting those last few go - and we're ok with that there's plenty of other threads on ECF where people can post all about their success. This thread is ours and its about support, compassion, understanding, and fellowship with no judgement or expectations.
    Well said!

PV Master Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=loxmythe;10012501]Shari can you post a pic of the tank??

This is how untechnical I am. I do not have a cellphone. So that's out. I do have a digital camera, but I don't currently know where it is and I have never used it, so it will be a learning curve. I will try to do that over the next few days. For someone that used to work in computers 30 years ago, I have reverted to anti-tech. If I could talk to you all on the phone instead of having to type everything, I would be a happy camper. Old lady alert on aisle 5!

PIF FORUM MODERATOR Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Go to where you bought it - copy the link and post it in the thread
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning , The Devil says "Oh crap!. She's up!!."

Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FL Lori View Post
    I like the 808s If you get juice on them it rolls off. Before I realized 510s need to be cleaned from time to time I thought they were broken. So I thre them out. For simplicity reasons I like an 808 and either get an 808 clearo or a small tank and use an 808 to 510 female adapter.

Shari my hands do not work great so when I was using a carto in a dct (dual coil tank) I was known to spill the juice everywhere. They now make little tools to help you fill it but they were way to frustrating for me. I first used clearomizers then Vivi nova tanks. Now the evods because I like a bottom coil. Remember I like a cool vape so the bottom coil keeps me away from the heating source. lately I have been dripping. Not for the normal reason that it tastes better or gives more vapor but I can gauge how much I am vaping. If I remember correctly 3 drops equals about 1 cigarette. I often think of counting drags from a cig cut I never remember to do so. Or I start and forget that I am counting.
    Drags on a cigarette. That I can tell you. I get about 10-12 deep drags off a Marlboro 100 if I am not just holding it or forgetting it in the ashtray.

Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cags View Post
    I'm getting so confused as to what you have! is there anyone who can take pictures? attys CAN use a cartridge that is filled with white poly, they can also be used alone to drip with. I THINK bridgeless attys are only for dripping. then we have cartos (cartomizers) these have white poly and the atty is in there too, so it is one piece
    the pack of 5 attys at digitalciggz (14.95 regular price) CAN be used with carts or can be used for dripping.

I get annoyed if someone doesn't leave me feedback on the classifieds. to me it just means the person is rude. feedback helps other people decide whether to buy from or sell to you. so far everyone haoods left me feedback but if someone didn't and I left for them I would go see if I could delete the feedback I left them. hmm, maybe that makes me rude too but I don't care (cause I'm old dontchaknow LOL)
    Good to know I am not the only one that feels like that. I just got the impression that once I got the stuff he was moving on and not open to answer any more questions because I asked specific questions and got vague but correct answers. That's fine too. I can ask a lot of questions. Probably a 20 something male with bigger fish to fry than helping out an old lady (which I also told him). It's all good. Just don't want to contact him again.

Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loxmythe View Post
    Actually I thought I was being funny I generally can do snarky much better than that.
    As for flaming - no one flames anyone in this thread or pif. I have zero tolerance for mean.
    If you have something to add to the discussion you feel is helpful then by all means post it there are several knowledgable members posting here like Mr Mann and their insight is most welcome.
    What isn't helpful IMO is a post saying we just aren't thinking right or need a happy thought. I don't know about the others here but every time I light a cigarette I think "why do I need this, why can't I put it down"? So someone coming in and posting telling me what I should think irks me a bit. We will gladly accept any advice on vaping and gear, juice, etc. but we don't need to be talked down to or preached to.
    This thread was created as a haven for those who still struggle with quitting or who only wish to cut down and never actually quit. There's a number of people who have no intention of actually letting those last few go - and we're ok with that there's plenty of other threads on ECF where people can post all about their success. This thread is ours and its about support, compassion, understanding, and fellowship with no judgement or expectations.
    Well said. And I love my safe place here. Read through a few other long term threads and nope, this is home.

Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beebopnjazz View Post
    Go to where you bought it - copy the link and post it in the thread
    If that is directed at me and my carto and tank questions, I bought it off the classifieds and the picture of it is no longer there in the closed thread. And I am not comfortable bothering the guy, and I got a distinct feeling any further contact would be "bothering" him. It is what it is.

I'll find that camera and take a picture and figure out how to upload it here in the next few days.

Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome Mookie.

Stop back in and chat. You will like it here. Great bunch of people and we are all ears. Some great advice and help too. And just plain old good talk.

LURKER - Q Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Shari, did you make it over to the B&M today?
    BTW, your DA's are on the way
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly ~~~Anon