1. Nothing with more than a $35 value is to be traded in this thread. Anything with a value of over $35 will have to be traded in the ECF Classifieds.
The maximum value of all items listed at any given time is $35.00. You can not have multiple listings to circumvent the dollar amount.
2. All swaps MUST BE e-cig related.
3. Nothing acquired in PIF may be sold in the ECF Classifieds. That includes items you trade for in this thread. If you sell anything you've acquired from this thread in the ECF classifieds, you will be banned from this social group.
4. No chit chat in this thread. Just post what you have and what you want for it. Posting why you want/need it isn't needed and will be deleted. If you want to trade with someone after they've posted items or if you have questions about those items, SEND A PM. Literally, post a trade, edit your post once it's done. That's all that's allowed in this thread.
5. Once the trade is made, come back and edit your post to reflect that the trade is finished and who you traded with. If you can't edit it, PM a PIF Mod to do it for you. PLEASE INCLUDE THE POST NUMBER THAT YOU WANT EDITED IN YOUR PM.
6.Fully disclose your trade - problems, flaws, scratches, quirks, age, vendor, etc.
7. As no money is to exchange hands in PIF we must include Gift Certificates (as money) as well.
Please note: Use common sense. If you aren't familiar with someone you're considering trading with, check out the persons feedback, posts and profile. Also look at join date and location and you may even want to check the classifieds to see if they have any feedback listed there. PIF is not responsible for trades gone bad. You do all trading here at your own risk...so try to be as informed as you can about who you're doing your trading with. You have the right to deny any trade request you're not comfortable with. And please use our PIF feedback threads when your transactions are complete...it's very important that we see how our members are doing.
Be warned: Failure to follow the rules for this thread will result in your post being deleted and possible infractions.
PLEASE BE SURE TO MAIL YOUR END IN A TIMELY MANNER. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO DO SO BE SURE TO COMMUNICATE VIA PM WITH THE RECEIVER!!
Tracking is advised!
BE SURE WHEN MAILING YOUR ITEMS TO OBTAIN A RECEIPT! It is recommended you use USPS tracking. Should a package become lost in the mail AND you can not provide proof of mailing - it is UP TO YOU to replace the items lost.
This thread is for gear not juice. You may list your gear and accept a juice offer in trade however you can not list juice asking to trade for gear.