Pif small items swaps - USA - Please read first post for rules and guidelines
Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Pif small items swaps - USA - Please read first post for rules and guidelines

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Pif small items swaps - USA - Please read first post for rules and guidelines

1. Nothing with more than a $35 value is to be traded in this thread. Anything with a value of over $35 will have to be traded in the ECF Classifieds.
    The maximum value of all items listed at any given time is $35.00. You can not have multiple listings to circumvent the dollar amount.

2. All swaps MUST BE e-cig related.

3. Nothing acquired in PIF may be sold in the ECF Classifieds. That includes items you trade for in this thread. If you sell anything you've acquired from this thread in the ECF classifieds, you will be banned from this social group.

4. No chit chat in this thread. Just post what you have and what you want for it. Posting why you want/need it isn't needed and will be deleted. If you want to trade with someone after they've posted items or if you have questions about those items, SEND A PM. Literally, post a trade, edit your post once it's done. That's all that's allowed in this thread.

5. Once the trade is made, come back and edit your post to reflect that the trade is finished and who you traded with. If you can't edit it, PM a PIF Mod to do it for you. PLEASE INCLUDE THE POST NUMBER THAT YOU WANT EDITED IN YOUR PM.

6.Fully disclose your trade - problems, flaws, scratches, quirks, age, vendor, etc.

7. As no money is to exchange hands in PIF we must include Gift Certificates (as money) as well.

Please note: Use common sense. If you aren't familiar with someone you're considering trading with, check out the persons feedback, posts and profile. Also look at join date and location and you may even want to check the classifieds to see if they have any feedback listed there. PIF is not responsible for trades gone bad. You do all trading here at your own risk...so try to be as informed as you can about who you're doing your trading with. You have the right to deny any trade request you're not comfortable with. And please use our PIF feedback threads when your transactions are complete...it's very important that we see how our members are doing.

Be warned: Failure to follow the rules for this thread will result in your post being deleted and possible infractions.

PLEASE BE SURE TO MAIL YOUR END IN A TIMELY MANNER. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO DO SO BE SURE TO COMMUNICATE VIA PM WITH THE RECEIVER!!
    Tracking is advised!

BE SURE WHEN MAILING YOUR ITEMS TO OBTAIN A RECEIPT! It is recommended you use USPS tracking. Should a package become lost in the mail AND you can not provide proof of mailing - it is UP TO YOU to replace the items lost.

Rule update:
    This thread is for gear not juice. You may list your gear and accept a juice offer in trade however you can not list juice asking to trade for gear.
    Last edited by loxmythe; 02-26-2014 at 12:26 PM.

This signature has been deleted by Loxmythe Reason: He's just mean

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Vash's Avatar

Two ego thread covers.Good condition came from Vaporbeast a62-2T.jpg Looking for Evod with LR head.
    dolphins35 likes this.

Dreamer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have 2 Mini Vivi Novas in Great shape to trade:

1 used pink mini Vivi Nova, new 2.4 coil installed, no DT, I used my fave 510 tips.
    1 used purple mini Vivi Nova, new 2.4 coil installed, no DT, I used my fave 510 tips.
    + 3 new in pack sealed 2.4 coils
    image.jpg

Will trade for:
    3 MT3's with coils or 4 without coils.
    image.jpg

Or 2 mini Vapeonly Tanks.
    image.jpg
    Vash likes this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Vash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    Two ego thread covers.Good condition came from Vaporbeast a62-2T.jpg Looking for Evod with LR head.
    Going to edit this and offer just one.Need other to try on protank and then I will figure out if I need it or not.

Banned ECF Veteran

P1305120925305.jpg

this is for a person that wants to get into different RBAS
    i have

the dream
    in the picture it is the one in the middle

So what i am looking is Wire, still working on what type...
    510 attys
    small bottles, like 3ml size
    T3 heads
    unloved clearos (the man likes clearos)

in the picture is shows other RBAs that I will trade at a later date, just not now due to the fact that we can not do over $20.
    Last edited by Tiffany Smeggin Peak; 05-22-2013 at 04:02 AM. Reason: da rules
    beebopnjazz and dolphins35 like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I have:
    1 JWRAP for ego twist 1000mAh (salamander design)(can be cut down to fit 650 or 900 etc.)NEW
    1 Silver 3 ohm carto NEW
    1 Ego lanyard - brown - NEW
    1 Vapage Hybrid BF 1.5ohm Atomizer (updated w/Pro Spec Slant Coil) NEW
    1 Vapage AMG Bottom Feeder Atty 2.5ohm (before their update, is not slant coil but still very good---jst not slant coil) NEW

Some things I would trade some of these things for:
    Replacement coils for Vision Clearos (the rebuildable vision clearo kind)
    Vivi Nova + replacement coils
    EVOD clearomizers
    Used Ego batteries or Used Spinner batteries

TC's given: ~9/27/12~ ~ 11/17/2012~~04/01/2013/TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

Dreamer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Gone, Piffed to someone in need.
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphins35 View Post
    I have 2 Mini Vivi Novas in Great shape to trade:

1 used pink mini Vivi Nova, new 2.4 coil installed, no DT, I used my fave 510 tips.
    1 used purple mini Vivi Nova, new 2.4 coil installed, no DT, I used my fave 510 tips.
    + 3 new in pack sealed 2.4 coils
    image.jpg

Will trade for:
    3 MT3's with coils or 4 without coils.
    image.jpg

Or 2 mini Vapeonly Tanks.
    image.jpg

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I would like to trade a 5V USB manual button pass through.
    It's this one from Madvapes Smok Tech 5 Volt 510 Manual USB Passthrough
    I've only used it a few times, 5V is just too high for me.

I would trade for an ego battery or clearomizers (Evod or Vivi Nova types preferred) or single coil cartomizers (2.4 to 3.2 ohm).

Open to other offers too.

I'm winning like Charlie Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Traded with Gbojar

I have a purple Old Goat 14500 bottom feeder, it has purple leds, and kind of a fish scale pattern.
    I have tried it to make sure it works, the bottle is new, it has the small fire switch, and a on/off switch.

I have no idea what I want to trade for, but this mod is not getting any use and needs a good home.
    Last edited by loxmythe; 07-27-2013 at 12:30 AM.
    dolphins35 likes this.
    Green/Black Reo Mini w/A7rba, ZNA30, Nzonic V3, Turtleshp V2 clone, VTR, EHPRO GGTS clone, Kayfun clones, Vamo's, OG Chrome Infinity, Bulli a2/tm w/vaporage driptip adaptor, ST Telescope, Drawtube, Terminator-c , Ismoka Magoo and a ton of other stuff.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

3 day used beginner's Mastervape kit (case not included..Im keeping it) . As seen in pic 1 battery, carto tank and USB charger plus instrucion sheet.

Looking for 30ml of any AVE tobacco juice 12mg or higher.....or make me an offer.
    Last edited by unsure; 06-16-2013 at 05:53 PM.
    dolphins35 likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast