Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: NET (Natural/Extracted Tobacco) PIF and Swap Thread

Can you hear me now... Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Hmmm, I may have to try some of that RBFS stuff my self. Thanks anyways.

2. Advertisement

I'm going to throw the now infamous El Toro CN on the board. There is abot 21ml in the bottle. I've been airing it for three days and it just isn't agreeing with me. Others that have tried the same batch have no issue.

I would love to swap for some MOV Southern Gentleman in anything between 18mg and 9mg or some of MVJ's Ashton Artisan's Blend or Gurkha Legend in any strength between 9mg and 18mg.

I'm also open to AHL, HHV, or RBFS. I would just have to check the description first.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MikeNice81 View Post
    I'm going to throw the now infamous El Toro CN on the board. There is abot 21ml in the bottle. I've been airing it for three days and it just isn't agreeing with me. Others that have tried the same batch have no issue.

I would love to swap for some MOV Southern Gentleman in anything between 18mg and 9mg or some of MVJ's Ashton Artisan's Blend or Gurkha Legend in any strength between 9mg and 18mg.

I'm also open to AHL, HHV, or RBFS. I would just have to check the description first.
    What nic level is the CN? I have about 15ml of Gaia and 10ml of Huntsman from HHV if those interest you. Both 18mg nic.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Speakers View Post
    What nic level is the CN? I have about 15ml of Gaia and 10ml of Huntsman from HHV if those interest you. Both 18mg nic.
    Somehow I completely missed your post. The CN is 18mg. So, the levels are fine. If you're still interested send me a PM.

Okay the El Toro is going out by Friday.

I've got between 20ml - 22ml of 18mg TPR Honey-Fig Tobacco going up for trade. I can't tell exactly how much is in there because of the bottle color.

I would love to swap for some MOV Southern Gentleman in anything between 18mg and 9mg or some of MVJ's Ashton Artisan's Blend or Gurkha Legend (willing to entertain almost any of her second generation stuff) in any strength between 9mg and 18mg.

I'm also open to AHL, HHV, Netcom, DEV, GeJ, or RBFS. I would just have to check the description first. (Gaia and Huntsman are coming. So, those are off the table.) I am even willing to consider home brews from certain members.
    Last edited by MikeNice81; 04-24-2014 at 05:05 AM.
    Blacks_n_Jacks and TexasVet like this.

Conoscitore del Pipa Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Okay the El Toro is going out by Friday.

I've got between 20ml - 22ml of 18mg TPR Honey-Fig Tobacco going up for trade. I can't tell exactly how much is in there because of the bottle color.

I would love to swap for some MOV Southern Gentleman in anything between 18mg and 9mg or some of MVJ's Ashton Artisan's Blend or Gurkha Legend (willing to entertain almost any of her second generation stuff) in any strength between 9mg and 18mg.

I'm also open to AHL, HHV, Netcom, DEV, GeJ, or RBFS. I would just have to check the description first. (Gaia and Huntsman are coming. So, those are off the table.) I am even willing to consider home brews from certain members.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Let's see, I will try to scratch a similar itch for you...

How about 10 ml each, both 18 mg, of NETCOM - Borescoped's "BA" Mango Vanilla and Ahhlusion - Smokin' Cherries?
    Blacks_n_Jacks and TexasVet like this.
    “The pipe gives a wise man an opportunity to think, and a fool something to put in his mouth." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Big Juicy View Post
    I'm your huckleberry...

Let's see, I will try to scratch a similar itch for you...

How about 10 ml each, both 18 mg, of NETCOM - Borescoped's "BA" Mango Vanilla and Ahhlusion - Smokin' Cherries?
    PM inbound.
    Big Juicy likes this.

Conoscitore del Pipa Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

PM inbound.
    And replied to. Nice doing biziznis wit u
    Blacks_n_Jacks likes this.
    “The pipe gives a wise man an opportunity to think, and a fool something to put in his mouth." - C.S. Lewis

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

30 mL of 12 mg 60 VG Shadowfax from HHV up for grabs. *Almost* anything will be accepted for trade.
    johni likes this.
    The post above this signature was true for me at the time I typed it.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mann View Post
    30 mL of 12 mg 60 VG Shadowfax from HHV up for grabs. *Almost* anything will be accepted for trade.
    Mr.M,

I have a perverse wish to experience HHV Shadowfax for myself. I just sent you an email containing my home-brewed extracts list/database/info. If you'd like to swap that bottle of Shadowfax for a couple of my NET DIY juices (mixed to whatever preferred nic strength you specify), that'd be cool.
    TexasVet likes this.