Thread: NET (Natural/Extracted Tobacco) PIF and Swap Thread

pif moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default NET (Natural/Extracted Tobacco) PIF and Swap Thread

NET PIF & Samples Swaps

Read These Rules If You Want to Participate:

#1 - This is for NET liquids only (but home brews are allowed). NO WTA liquids or any other liquids. NO GEAR is to be traded in this thread.
    Make sure to include pertinent info about what you have, such as nicotine content, PG/VG ratios, mL, date purchased, extraction process (if it's a homebrew), etc., (pics are welcome and encouraged).

#2 - If you would like to trade, state what you have and what you would like to trade it for, then check to see if you have any offers.

If you are trading, it is up to the individual who responds if they feel the trade is fair. If you can meet the trade, make it; if you can't, leave it.

#3 - If you have some liquid you'd just like to PIF, state what you have and send it to the person who accepts. You can also simply ask for what you want and post a list of ALL the flavors you have to trade for it.

If PIFing or swapping Homebrews, make sure you indicate that it is a Homebrew (and any other info -- tobaccos used or process -- is welcome and encouraged).

- If accepting a PIF without a trade, you can only accept a PIF once a month.

#5 - You must edit your post to say "traded with". If you have what someone is looking for, reply to them with quotes in the thread - no pm's for the initial transaction. We will be keeping track in order to prevent abuse of our members generosity. Remember it is an ECF violation to solicit items via PM. Members PLEASE report abusers promptly.

If you are unable to edit your post then "quote" your post and update with what was traded and with whom.

#6 - All other ECF and PIF forum rules apply PIF Group Rules. You must read these rules before you post here.. As always each person takes care of shipping - no money ever exchanges hands in PIF

#7 -Nothing acquired in PIF may be sold in the ECF Classifieds. That includes items you trade for in this thread. If you sell anything you've acquired from this thread in the ECF classifieds, you will be banned from this social group.

Keep "chit chat" to a minimum so offers don't get lost! If your not making an offer or responding to an offer - it's chit chat - and will be deleted!

Don't take it personally as posts will be deleted for various reasons.

Any posts not meeting the above requirements will be deleted without notice!
    Any abuse of this thread or it's users will result in a permanent ban from the PIF forum.

PLEASE BE SURE TO MAIL YOUR END IN A TIMELY & SAFE MANNER. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO DO SO BE SURE TO COMMUNICATE VIA PM WITH THE RECEIVER!!!

BE SURE WHEN MAILING YOUR ITEMS TO OBTAIN A RECEIPT! It is recommended you use USPS tracking. Should a package become lost in the mail AND you can not provide proof of mailing - it is UP TO YOU to replace the items lost.

To keep swaps from getting lost and the thread free from chatter any discussion should be posted here:
    Discussion thread for Naturally Extracted Tobacco (NET) swap thread
    Last edited by Mr.Mann; 03-02-2014 at 01:40 AM.
    The Diketone Debate: Which Position Do You Take? (link)
    (please take a second and vote in this poll for the position you take)

Hope I'm doing this right! I have two big bottles of Ahlusion NETs to offer 5-10ml of (your choice depending on how you can match ml for ml) and about 6ml of a remaining bottle to offer. I'm looking for some HHV.

I have: 5-10ml of Shipwreck from October, 50/50, 12mg nic. 5-10ml of Sahara Blend, 50/50, 12mg nic ordered a few weeks ago. ~6ml Desperado, 70VG/30PG, 12mg nic from October.

I want: Gaia, Heavenly Army, Dark Horse, and/or Pirates Booty. 12mg nic (or close).

Sahara and Shipwreck I can match any ml under 10ml you want, Desperado I want to trade the rest of the ~6ml I have.

~Traded with Evil Speakers~
    Last edited by Jerms; 02-25-2014 at 05:08 PM.
    Mr.Mann and Blacks_n_Jacks like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Jerms View Post
    Hope I'm doing this right! I have two big bottles of Ahlusion NETs to offer 5-10ml of (your choice depending on how you can match ml for ml) and about 6ml of a remaining bottle to offer. I'm looking for some HHV.

I have: 5-10ml of Shipwreck from October, 50/50, 12mg nic. 5-10ml of Sahara Blend, 50/50, 12mg nic ordered a few weeks ago. ~6ml Desperado, 70VG/30PG, 12mg nic from October.

I want: Gaia, Heavenly Army, Dark Horse, and/or Pirates Booty. 12mg nic (or close).

Sahara and Shipwreck I can match any ml under 10ml you want, Desperado I want to trade the rest of the ~6ml I have.
    I have Gaia and Heavenly Army 50/50, but they are 18mg nic. If that nic isn't too high for you I would gladly swap some Gaia and Heavenly Army for some Shipwreck.
    Last edited by Evil Speakers; 02-25-2014 at 04:19 PM.
    Jerms, Mr.Mann and Blacks_n_Jacks like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Speakers View Post
    I have Gaia and Heavenly Army 50/50, but they are 18mg nic. If that nic isn't too high for you I would gladly swap some Gaia and Heavenly Army for some Shipwreck.
    Deal! Those are the two I wanted to try the most from HHV. I'll PM you.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

This is the fantastic idea! I am very inexperienced in the ( Home Brew ) arena but I would love to swap 2-5 mls of my steam extracted Kentucky Select Silver( I know this is a cheapy ) for anyone's home brew anything, just to see if I'm any where close to what others are doing.

~ Traded with Loxmythe ~
    Last edited by Mr.Mann; 03-02-2014 at 08:24 PM.

CASSA Member/Supporter

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default NET (Natural/Extracted Tobacco) PIF and Swap Thread

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    This is the fantastic idea! I am very inexperienced in the ( Home Brew ) arena but I would love to swap 2-5 mls of my steam extracted Kentucky Select Silver( I know this is a cheapy ) for anyone's home brew anything, just to see if I'm any where close to what others are doing.
    I'll trade you for 5mls of my cigarette tobacco extract.
    Curious about steam. I'm going to start a discussion thread to compliment this thread where we can talk techniques and ideas then we can trade here.
    We can also discuss various types of tobaccos and compare results

This signature has been deleted by Loxmythe Reason: He's just mean

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Heather's Heavenly Vapes
    Dark Horse (Purity) 24mg 11ml
    purchased 11/24/13

will trade for something in 18mg or 12mg
    (I like coconut or blackberry with tobacco, or a straight tobacco is fine also, not too fussy)

~Traded with Mr.Mann
    Last edited by Mr.Mann; 03-20-2014 at 03:12 PM.
    Blacks_n_Jacks likes this.

Super Member Verified Member BecknCO's Avatar

I've got a few Goodejuices to trade all in 24mg:

Vita Bella ~15ml
    GJ4 ~3ml
    Patriot ~ 9ml
    Analog ~ 5ml

I'd be interested in Nicoticket H1N1, HHV Legend, Heavenly Army, some from MOV, RBFS, or others -preferably in the 12mg -18mg range. I'd also consider fruit blends sans banana, or Ahlusion or Virgin Vapor coffees. All I seem to have are NETs!

Thanks

All juices arrived to me on 12/21/13.

~PIFed~
    Last edited by Mr.Mann; 03-04-2014 at 12:32 AM.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Backwoods Brew
    Virginia 24mg 15ml
    Purchased 11/24/13

will trade for a tobacco in an 18mg or 12mg

~Traded with Mr.Mann
    Last edited by Mr.Mann; 03-20-2014 at 03:13 PM.
    Mr.Mann likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Howdy NETizens! Have a few liquids and one Homebrew Extract available for trade.

AHLUSION - Honey Cured 70/30 - 6mg - 28ml (open to multiple smaller samples for trade as well)
    GOODeJUICE - Acadian Gold 50/50 - 6mg - 15ml
    VELVET CLOUD VAPOR - White Beard Tobacco 100%VG - 3mg - 15ml (Has a 1 month steep on it)
    MOUNTAIN OAK VAPORS - Smooth & Mild High PG - 9mg - 12ml (not sure if this is a NET as I can't find info on it. Bottled 10/29/13)
    HOMEBREW EXTRACT: ORLIK GOLDEN SLICED - Heat Extracted in 50/50 - Nic unknown but likely very low - 6ml or 10ml (Virginia Flake pipe tobacco with a touch of perique. Tangy, grassy and slightly sweet with a touch of earthiness.)

Open to any NETs in 6mg or less or homebrew extracts (no cig extracts please).

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast