Negative Feedback for PIF - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Negative Feedback for PIF

PIF moderator / owner Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

OK guys your just not getting it don't post or bump this thread. It sends a message to Joker that there's a problem - that's why he posted this

"On a side note, please refrain from discussion in this thread. We are notified each time someone post and when we come to look, we see discussions. This thread is meant to notify the mods and myself of PIF members that are failing to follow through with their promises. So in other words, it's like a false alarm. By all means, if you want to add your complaints to others, that's fine. Just try to refrain from basic discussion."
    tiburonfirst and Snus like this.

This signature has been deleted by Loxmythe Reason: He's just mean

PV Master Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

My first time leaving negative on pif.
    Mrjaguar posted in the swap thread on 7/4 or 7/5.

We made a deal that i send him a glass cobalt blue 510 drip tip, & he would send me 2, 2400mah, 18650 batteries.

I mailed on 7/5, & he received my end of the deal..... but has still not shipped the batteries to me.

I've contacted him about 5 times via pm, & each time he has a new excuse. Up until the last two times, he has not replied to my pms at all.

We frequent a lot of the same fourms, so i know he's still online & active on ecf.

Mrjaguar, either send me the batteries, or send me the glass cobalt drip tip back.

He won't even answer my pms.

So I'm out a $20 drip tip, & didn't even get the batteries in exchange. Negative for mrjaguar
    sent from my always glamorous Android using Tapatalk
    ~::Some girls were just born with glitter in their veins::~

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Jen have you pm'ed any of the mods regarding this? If not please do so we can make a report and take action.
    Thanks

SQUIRREL! Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Username: Count3 (currently banned from all of ECF)

At least two of our PIF members didn't get the offers they accepted from this person.

Posting this as a reminder that it DOES happen. Report to any PIF moderator anything you feel is taking too long or anything that raises a red flag to you as soon as you can.

Please don't comment on this post.

(((PIF)))
    Snus likes this.

Last TC take 9.3.11
    Bianca is what Peeps would be if they were sentient. Just gooey luscious love and sugar. -Magnus

SQUIRREL! Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Moved the positive comments to Positive Feedback. Deleted the neg feedback as the issue is resolved. Let this be a reminder to communicate and ship in a timely manner.
    Adrena likes this.

Last TC take 9.3.11
    Bianca is what Peeps would be if they were sentient. Just gooey luscious love and sugar. -Magnus

Ultra Member Verified Member

I'm hesitant to leave negative feedback until I know for sure that someone has abused or taken advantage of or otherwise intentionally duped the lovely people here on ECF, but the Holiday Presents PIF TC offer posted by 'bcfleet' seems to have been an unfortunate hoax (or something.) Here it is 20 days since accepting the offer and none of us have heard from bc nor received our offer...after being required to post a TC offer of our own. Bigtime bummer

Full Member Verified Member

As mlt910 said, no TC recieved from bcFleet. I am hopeful that this is just some kind of colossal misunderstanding, as bc hasn't been on since the 13th of December. Anyway
    MLT910 likes this.

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

I want to warn people about jelmo formerly zoosexual. I had a Treasure Chest listing with two items. He asked for them and I was about to ship the items out when a mod asked me to hold on. Further investigation found that this user had registered the same day, posted duplicate posts in the New Member thread to exceed the 5 post limit, then made the request for my TC listing.

After being warned not to contact me, he still sent me a PM regarding the mailing.
    vap3d70 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by NicksCloud View Post
    I want to warn people about jelmo formerly zoosexual. I had a Treasure Chest listing with two items. He asked for them and I was about to ship the items out when a mod asked me to hold on. Further investigation found that this user had registered the same day, posted duplicate posts in the New Member thread to exceed the 5 post limit, then made the request for my TC listing.

After being warned not to contact me, he still sent me a PM regarding the mailing.
    Actually this person was found to have multiple user accounts and has been banned by ECF.
    Thanks for posting this and working with the pif mods to bring this abuser to light

Reminder everyone - while it sometimes seems like pif has a lot of rules and the pif mods (me in particular) may seem harsh - we're only trying to protect our members from people like this. Most of the drama in pif is kept "behind the scenes" and my moderation staff does a great job keeping pif safe and running smoothly.
    Please do your part too - should anyone solicit via pm or not come through with a trade - notify a pif mod. If not for yourself, then to help us protect your fellow pif'ers.

Thank you
    beebopnjazz, Prism, morri and 7 others like this.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415